Are they still working on this game?

Fentis

Apr 28, 2016
Just wondering.  Also regarding to the morphing system, Is it possible to become a full on morph? the only one I've seen so far that you can fully morph into is a ferret.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
I believe I've fully morphed into one of those awesome Avians, they cool. And for the updates, here's what Fenoxo said when I asked.

Well, if you look at the blog, you would see that FoE gets updated about once a month or so. Geddy was working on CoC's final dungeon the last i heard on that front.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can fully morph to feline or gryphon in brothel theme rooms.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
^ Yeah, I morphed into the gryphon, then. Cause it's the only one where I can KEEP my CHARACTER as a NORMAL MALE

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
^ Yeah, I morphed into the gryphon, then. Cause it's the only one where I can KEEP my CHARACTER as a NORMAL MALE

Overly hung, though, so half of scenes would be blocked... Also, beak...

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Overly hung, though, so half of scenes would be blocked... Also, beak...

Lol, having a beak would make it funny for things, so, lol. The scenes don't seem to be blocked, and I don't think I know what overly hung means, but does it mean having a buffed body or something?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Lol, having a beak would make it funny for things, so, lol. The scenes don't seem to be blocked, and I don't think what overly hung means, but does it mean having a buffed body or something?

Oversized male parts. Maybe you just happen to get all TFs before maxed size, which is 28/5 for gryphon, but I remember it be too much fore some of characters. Though feline tf with oversized breasts and balls isn't really better... Save editing, for now...

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Oversized male parts. Maybe you just happen to get all TFs before maxed size, which is 28/5 for gryphon, but I remember it be too much fore some of characters. Though feline tf with oversized breasts and balls isn't really better... Save editing, for now...

Oh that, I believe my character does have a big one.... Around 20cm maybe? Imma go check, brb.

[Edit] Apparently, it's 28cm long and 7cm thick. xD

You have an enormous avian prick, 28 cms long and 7 cms thick.

You have a huge, sheathed stallion manhood, 22 cms long and 5 cms thick.

[Edit] I like having big rods so I can break them (the girls) in. =3 I love mind breaks, though, it sucks it's not possible in this game... :(  

[Edit] Oh, and it seems that I'm not fully morphed, lol.

That reminds me.... How and when can I take Kia's virginity? I want dat pussy, not anal.

Nilam

Aug 28, 2015
Oh that, I believe my character does have a big one.... Around 20cm maybe? Imma go check, brb.

[Edit] Apparently, it's 28cm long and 7cm thick. xD

[Edit] I like having big rods so I can break them (the girls) in. =3 I love mind breaks, though, it sucks it's not possible in this game... :(  

[Edit] Oh, and it seems that I'm not fully morphed, lol.

That reminds me.... How and when can I take Kia's virginity? I want dat pussy, not anal.

Kia doesn't want to get pregnant because of all the complications related to raising an elf child, so I don't think you can do that yet.  

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Kia doesn't want to get pregnant because of all the complications related to raising an elf child, so I don't think you can do that yet.  

NOOOOOOOOOO! Well, I hope it comes soon..... I wonder why we can't just force her when we first meet her or something... I like elves and all, but I'd like to have her as a sex slave for "reasons" lol.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
It's still being worked on, technically. Alder's just been... stalled for a moment. I've shifted my attention to other projects while he clears my backlog.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015

I dunno what to say to that... Anyways I can confirm that there is still progress being made in FoE since I play with the github version which is more up to date than the standard releases.I did notice that the updates have slowed up quite a bit recently though. If Alder is working on other projects that would explain a lot.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's probably RL stuff, same reason I haven't been doing a lot with QB lately.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
I dunno what to say to that... Anyways I can confirm that there is still progress being made in FoE since I play with the github version which is more up to date than the standard releases.I did notice that the updates have slowed up quite a bit recently though. If Alder is working on other projects that would explain a lot.

what other projects is he doing?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
I can only hope this "stall" really is temporary and the production will continue. FoE is easily the best game like this out there, mostly thanks to great writing and interesting mechanics, so seeing it abandoned so early into production would hurt. The only other game so far that can be as good as FoE may possibly be Carnal Souls, but that one's barely two months into production, and no one has any idea how good (or bad) the writing will be.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Mainly, it's real life, burnout and my regular job (which is full time) taking its toll. I can't promise when the next one will be, but I'm at least working on some minor mechanical stuff and bugfixes on github, not just really anything big enough to post yet.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
You are not making the whole game yourself are you? If you are you absolutely need to find someone you can trust to help with the game creation if not content. No one wants to see this project drag you down and embitter you.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Oh not the burnout!

Have you considered getting some help with the coding? Because so far it seems everything has to pass through you (Or not? I might have forgot about someone).

Or just try to get a Patreon or something simillar running. No need for a passion project to weigh you down; Even if it'll be just to fund a half-time coder to help with the production.

I hope this will silent phase will pass and FoE will return, it's the best game like this out there.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
it's real life

Real life  is Real life, it is where the people and things (but mostly the people) that are most important are found. Take the space you need and if  you need to delegate, then delegate. I know FOE is your baby, but every parent needs to go out and not just be a parent,now and again, get their head straight, and that is why there are baby sitters.

Well what ever you choose to do I hope things get better.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
There's been an FoE Patreon for ages...

Oh...

Well, yeah, that's how up to speed I am.

Still, if I didn't know that, then maybe it needs more promotion? Just wondering.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still, if I didn't know that, then maybe it needs more promotion? Just wondering.

Sadly Patreon still can't solve case of lacking time irl to do coding/writing by Alder. *Sigh* if only it could buy more time I bet not only FoE but TiTS patreon would be both dripping with cash flow each month.

Anyway keep calm, live in real life alder and I hope in future situation would chnge slighty to give you some more time to work on your creation ^^

ElAcechador

May 7, 2016
Sadly Patreon still can't solve case of lacking time irl to do coding/writing by Alder. *Sigh* if only it could buy more time I bet not only FoE but TiTS patreon would be both dripping with cash flow each month.

Anyway keep calm, live in real life alder and I hope in future situation would chnge slighty to give you some more time to work on your creation ^^

Well, Fenoxo can work on his games full time thanks to the donations he gets from his fans, and the whole patreon system in general has allowed several other people to do just that. The patreon could use some more links here and there to raise public awareness.

About the game itself, a quick peek on GitHub will tell you that the game still gets a few sparse updates from time to time, but there's hardly been enough new stuff since the last release to justify a another one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know on boths: that work is still done thou really slowly and that it would still take weeks to have enough contsnt for new release.

Which all not change fact that people would be only humans and wish to see new build since 'last one was so long ago' so they will be worried if game is still worked on. But pushing alder in anyof two ways meantione in this thread could only make thing more unpleasant for all fans of his game.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
It will happen when it happens, or it won't. Simple. You can't do anything to change this, and postulation over a "solution" is nothing but a potential source for pressure. In other words, Alder will do what he needs to, and unless he's asking for suggestions and help, it's not your place to concern yourselves over it. I'm just happy he let us know.