Are there any TFs for coloring your cock in the works? If not, what would be needed to make one?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I am sick and tired of never getting the cock color I want

So if there isn't already a TF that lets you recolor your cock in the works, I'd like to write it myself. I can't imagine it'll take much work for just a small item like that, after all

Is it even allowed for someone to write just a single TF to get slapped into the game?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I don't see why not in principle, but the issue is more how penis color works so I'm not sure how you'd actually make a targeted transformation function with only one item. For example, there are color types that only apply if you have a horsedong (for one example) and some types base their color on the Champ's skin so the entire thing is probably funky on the coding side. I could see a single item that changes your penis color to a randomly selected valid color if it's independent of skin color but I'm not sure how you could work a single item to do exactly what you want.

Getting someone with the appropriate magical talents to wave a wand and give you a made-to-order penis that way is probably easier, if someone were interested in writing that and it got the okay from on high.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Aurera and Claire sell you magical dyes that can permanently color your hair, so I don't see why it would be impossible for them to sell you special dyes for your special places. Maybe throw in a scene of them applying it in a sexy fashion for the Champs that are boinking them - if SKoW or whoever will be writing that small bit of content will feel like it, ofc.

Lone Wolf115

So if there isn't already a TF that lets you recolor your cock in the works, I'd like to write it myself. I can't imagine it'll take much work for just a small item like that, after all

Is it even allowed for someone to write just a single TF to get slapped into the game?
There needs to be the same thing for TiTS.

Reactions: ShySquare

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
It would be hilarious if the Tf was a bucket of paint.
You nab one from Anna after helping her paint the farm's fence and then decide to put your dick into it just because.

• Haha

Lone Wolf115

In all seriousness the cackle berries will give you a black canine dick, if you don't want a red one.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
In all seriousness the cackle berries will give you a black canine dick, if you don't want a red one.
Yah but the problem is that I want other kinds of dicks with various colours

Specifically, cat-dicks tend to get colored the same as your skin tone for some weird reason. I did submit that as a bug, but apparantly it's intentional??

Anyway so yeah, coloring cat dicks is important to be. Horse dongs as well, because the one you get from fucking the centaur also defaults to your skin tone (or possibly keeps the one you had previously, not sure), and the only way to get a barbed horse dong is to do that, so I'd be stuck with a skin colored dong without a dong recolor option there

Plus now recently the lizard dong gets colored your skin/scale color (not sure which), though that one is actually a bug and will be fixed next patch

I generally don't use canine dongs unless I'm doing a fox character, which is rare

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Specifically, cat-dicks tend to get colored the same as your skin tone for some weird reason. I did submit that as a bug, but apparantly it's intentional??
In this setting catfolk are basically human with a couple feline features added, so their penises follow suit. I'm not sure why you'd think it was a bug to begin with.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
In this setting catfolk are basically human with a couple feline features added, so their penises follow suit. I'm not sure why you'd think it was a bug to begin with.

\Shrugs\ It just looks really off to me.

Though, thinking on it... I guess catfolk don't have sheaths either, do they?

And I dunno if they have furry balls or not... I have always imagined them as such (basically fully feline genitals on an otherwise human body), but it seems that is not the case, which is quite unfortunate for me.

Fuck now I have to check if other feline TFs give sheaths or not...

EDIT: No, catfolk have sheaths. So I maintain my opinion that skin-coloured dicks look really weird on them; anything with a sheath should have a different color on the dick than on their skin (or alternatively, have fur)
No furry balls though, which is kinda weird IMO, but oh well, that's easy enough to add at least

Lone Wolf115

No furry balls though, which is kinda weird IMO, but oh well, that's easy enough to add at least
Why would they have furry balls it's hot in Jassara so. I as a man know the aspects of it being hot, and having furry balls would make it worse.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Polnyt

Oct 12, 2020
A while ago I started writing a character who would sell flowers that could be used in alchemy to change colors of bodyparts. Then they added the hair dresser with her dyes and I never got around to finishing it. Maybe I should do that and submit it. I've never actually submitted anything before, but this is for a good cause!

I suppose I'd have to remove the hair options though.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
What Lone Wolf said. Plus overall having some overlap with existing vendor's inventory might not be a major factor when it comes to determining what content gets in. Even if you won't write much for that character besides their shop and some brief dialogue, if you place them in one of the exploration zones or less populated hubs that make sense, it will still be a worthwhile addition.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115