[Approved] Jesse, confusing butt-slut!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I broke my streak and did roughly 1k of words and things. Also some minor edits to Mjerins thingy, which is still in a state of semi-review as far as I can tell.

I am only slightly penisy now.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I think for now I have to consider Jesse as an idea I may revisit. I'm reading back over the character again and trying to add words to the next bits but nothing's coming through and I barely feel like I recognise the character. It's going to take a while to get back into that swing.

In the mean time, I've got something even more ambitious than Mjerin down the pipeline.

It involves Lovecraft.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think for now I have to consider Jesse as an idea I may revisit. I'm reading back over the character again and trying to add words to the next bits but nothing's coming through and I barely feel like I recognise the character. It's going to take a while to get back into that swing.
*Slightly dejected sigh*

In the mean time, I've got something even more ambitious than Mjerin the pipeline.

It involves Lovecraft.
Do tell... :allears:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As long as it doesn't really include Derleth, I won't complain.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yes! By Yog-Sothoth, tell me more!

By Vectron, you shall have it! I mean... SOON.

As long as it doesn't really include Derleth, I won't complain.

Hey, oh, hey, ah came on, guy, buddy, friend, I ain't that kinda shmuck.

Besides, there are other perfectly healthy lore universes I can plunder and no one will ever knooow, ooooo, spooopy, ooooo.

Also, withhold thine 40K boners, you beautiful savages. I know no one mentioned it BUT Y'ALL WERE THINKIN' IT

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I'm bringin' her back, bois an' gals.

If only because she's easier than the other, in every kind of dirty dirty sense.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Joy!

Jesse's first sex scene is done. I am pretty chuffed with it tbh. There is likely more to be added but the main flesh is there in any case.

Here's to 5... more... :negativeman:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Scene 2 done! I'm hoping I can wrap this up quicker, I spent a bit too much time with The Entite. Despite wanting to keep Jesse to a far less drawn out thing, she's probably reaching 2/3rd of Mirrins content (AKA 60-ish pages).

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Back to work on this thing as Entite has been sent off. Here's hopin' for a quick turnover.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Just read over the gdoc. While Jesse isn't to my tastes fetish wise, the writing is really solid. Hope to see her in game soon. (I also hope I can stop imagining that "galactic genital jousting" line being delivered by John Cleese.)

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
4 out of 6 done, two more to go.

I might forego the denial mechanic as it's perhaps not as feasible as I wanted it to be. Not in a technical sense but in a 'how do I make it fit without rewriting a lot of things' sense. If there's ever a Jesse expansion, might not even be included.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
5/6 done! I am going far too slow. 6th should be done with in a day or so.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I did it guise

Jesse is done

EDITS OPEN

LET THE PAIN RECOMMENCE

feelsgoodman

Now... now I gotta figure what I want to prioritize next, doggo or mirrin expansion ideas... (with rayleh simultaneously, obviously)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You forgot to @RanmaChan, u dummy.

Also my 100% unbiased and professional advice is that you should definitely do Mirrin xpak + Rayleh.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
For the sake of keeping it relevant....

I vote for the doggo.

(Really should make a thread with a poll, maybe explaining all 3 projects.)

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Im fine with whatever he does. Im sure he'll deliver on whatever he decides to do.

Its just that I dont know to much on the doggo, and Im a sucker for a mystery.

But hey, Whichever Which.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's a trap brat ausar boy. But I don't know much either.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I knew that much, i just want to know more.

Like what content it is, and how bad of a brat they are.

Details man, they are important.