[Approved] Jesse, confusing butt-slut!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey frendos, it's ya boy Mims, I mean, whoever the fuck I am.

As I hinted at during Mjerin's awkwardly draining writing phase, this is the other character I was going to do:

So what's the game here, son? I ain't seein' no baseball glove in that hand.

Well, like my first project, she's based (loosely) on a character I ended up on (somehow) in TiTS proper. Changed dramatically, however, same with Mjerin. Her core concept is that she's just that little bit extra sub fun that also comes with a bag of wtf.

You'll probably find some of that out as soon as you read her character description.

I'm using 'she' to refer to 'her' because it's easier than going with the contrived schtick I was going with before. Really, it's entirely down to the fact that I couldn't remember each time. But anyway, she's not supposed to be a pander to the whole 'genderfluid' whatever it is, more just a bunch of contradictory surprises.

Docs open for suggestions and so on, lend me thine opinions, etc

CHANGE LOG

13/04/2017: Finished intro scene, description page. They both might be subject to rewrites as I'm constantly finding new ways forward to mutate her.

14/04/2017: It was mah birthday so I did something, probably. I'll wake up tomorrow and wonder what it was. In any event, was a fun day. Saturday gone be gud too.

15/042017: Started talk scenes, done about 1 and a half. My propensity for silly mode references is getting more and more obscure in its direction. I'm eventually going to have to wrangle in "Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!" in there somewhere.

16/04/2017: Somehow ended up doing less than yesterday but still the scenes are important ones. To-do list: [Prude] scene, both [Tease] scenes which are gonna be hawt, [Body?] scene and sex scenes.

17/04/2017: Did prude, first tease and most of second. Added some extra lines here and there. Wondered how all those anonymous animals could keep reading the same file for 3 hours.

18/04/2017: Finished second tease scene, didn't quite get the impetus to do much else. Still ended up being a 2 and a bit page long thing though, I might be over-detailing... ugh, self criticism is a cruel mistress. :negativeman:

19/04/2017: 1k and a bit words on... something, probably the Body? talk. Something something, Yay Savin, something something.

20/04/2017: did nuffin

21/04/2017: did nuffin. I have a feeling I'm getting lazy so I'm picking up pace tomorrow.

22/04/2017: did nuffin :( I'm a penis.

23/04/2017: Day 4 of being a penis. I felt just as useless and fleshy.

24/04/2017: I did stuff! Not a lot but it's usable. Hopefully I can be doubly bothered tomorrow, I've tons of background music to catch up on.

27/04/2017: It's taken me a while to realise that I'm not getting anywhere with this character so consider her on hold. I may pick her up again but I've got fresher, more fulfilling ideas in mind.

07/06/2017: SHE AINT ON HOLD. However, to keep sanity intact, I'm balancing her with The Entite so I don't burn out on either project too quickly. Aside sex scenes, there's actually not a lot left to do... SOON, BOIS AN GALS, SOON.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Today is my birthday and tomorrow is party time so I can't garuntee shit's gonna get done today JUST TO SAY, AHOHO

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Aha, I fooled you all, I actually DID do some more scenes today.

...Wait.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Enjoy been more badass by whole year SAS a.k.a. your Birthday so all best wished in that day and etc. to you.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Somehow managed to skew in good content today, despite being 4 cocktails down a plughole by 4pm.

Overloaded on burger meat too but I'll do anything for a good appleslaw, aw ye.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Somehow managed to skew in good content today, despite being 4 cocktails down a plughole by 4pm.

Overloaded on burger meat too but I'll do anything for a good appleslaw, aw ye.

Sometimes that is the best state to write in.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Didn't get a whole bunch done today but what I did get done was good.

Also, rip allan holdsworth :(

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hit 8k today, which isn't anywhere near as fast as I did Mjerin but Mjerin was more fleshed out. Plus, this thing's all shorter so eh.

Anyway, I've noticed at least 10 different viewers hanging around while I did the teasing scenes, you naughty dick ticklers, you.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I didn't want to spoil myself, but I did take a peek and I notice you write her dink being 10 inches long but went to describe it as "dainty"... 10 inches is rather large to be called "dainty", even in the TiTSverse where 7-8'' is considered "average"

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I didn't want to spoil myself, but I did take a peek and I notice you write her dink being 10 inches long but went to describe it as "dainty"... 10 inches is rather large to be called "dainty", even in the TiTSverse where 7-8'' is considered "average"

Was mostly just blitzing through at the time, I'll probably end up looking for synonyms anyway.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Because you are talking about looking for synonyms, while I'm questioning that 10 inches (a dick longer than Syri's) can be considered "dainty".

And you're not seeing how one relates to the other? The quest for a synonym of 'dainty'? That's the word I wanted to use but it's not quite specific enough, so I kinda got rid of it anyway.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Guys, I really gotta ask: Is any of what I'm doing with Jesse actually good? I feel like I'm having a crisis in confidence right now.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I think it is great so far, keep going!
I don't know why you are having a crisis in confidence, your submission wasn't rejected lol.
Now I have no clue what I am going to do.

Do not woooorry friend, it's just me having a weird episode for a few hours.

Things will resume normally soon, probably possibly for certain.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Guys, I really gotta ask: Is any of what I'm doing with Jesse actually good? I feel like I'm having a crisis in confidence right now.
Yes. Some of what you are doing is good. A little more than some actaully.

I think it is great so far, keep going!
I don't know why you are having a crisis in confidence, your submission wasn't rejected lol.
Now I have no clue what I am going to do.
Yeah, I did not expect an outright rejection. Maybe a suggestion or two on the source corporation, but a flat no was unexpected.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sort of unrelated but Savin went through a bunch of Mjerins file and I haven't checked it all yet. That's probably going to take up my focus if there's extensive stuff to do. Either way, YAY SAVIN YAY.

Also did like a whole 1k and a half today on Jesse, almost at 10k words. Feels nice doing something smaller, although sex scenes might take a bit.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Jeez, I haven't been on my game. Too focused on music and RL stuff at the mo. I hope I don't forget to come back to this...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Post your music.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
no its shit right now ;_;

Aaand I'd rather keep my semi-pro side away from this whole thing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
PM me your music. no dik pix pls