[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Fisianna bust when you would submit it to devs for judgment you can put link to pics or other way include them with note that you would like prefer to have those used for her. That way even if other DCL pics aren't ingame you can make your PC been first with them xD

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Mmm, nothing that I can immediately think of. I haven't really read a great deal of books at all and I never watch TV anymore. I like to think I grew up proper, since people tend to say I talk that way, though when I first started this... I used common vernacular and I make run on sentences wayyy too much. :confused: I don't like reading or watching most romance stuff, but I like romanticism and chivalry... That probably sounds ass backwards but... *Shrugs*

Also thank you for editing some things I missed on the 2nd run through! (Sigh) It's gonna be a loooong night. :negativeman:

Hmm, that is interesting, about your writing style. Well, I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.
A long night? I just did the first 8 pages or so before I realized it was time to go to bed. I am not done yet! :D

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hmm, that is interesting, about your writing style. Well, I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.
A long night? I just did the first 8 pages or so before I realized it was time to go to bed. I am not done yet! :D

The help (any) is much appreciated greatly, specially for a newbie writer as myself. I can't say I'm 100% confident in my own self-edits, but I did iron out a LOT thankfully. :oops:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Phew, all done. That was one long document, lol. Six date scenes? Sheesh, haha.
I hope that my edits/suggestions are helpful! Good luck getting her submitted!

Thanks a million Ranma! I realize self-editing only gets you so far, since certain things sound right in your own head as opposed to from a 3rd party. You definitely helped speed the process along of getting this finally submitted! (For good this time) Had I submitted it as is before all the editing, I'm pretty sure I woulda got rejected at the time. Now I'm a lot more confident! :)

Speaking of which, apologies for this taking longer than I envisioned to edit and refine, but it wouldn't be a good idea to turn in a half-baked doc with subpar grammar. If all goes well when I go through with your edits, all that's needed is a parser review for the sex scenes and then this will be 100% ready to submit. Should be able to get all that done by as soon as tomorrow! :D

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, it's been a long ride, but after running through this doc like 3 times with a fine toothed comb with the help of some editors, I've finally resubmitted the doc to Fen. :catte: This kitteh is in their hands now so... let's hope for the best and an approval to eventual implementation! I'll likely skim through this while I wait (cause I'm preeety sure some small mistakes were still missed) and work on the Fisi expac as well. I got a couple new ideas I wanted to try out for sex scenes that should be enjoyable.

Last edited:

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Alrighty, it's been a long ride, but after running through this doc like 3 times with a fine toothed comb with the help of some editors, I've finally resubmitted the doc to Fen. :catte: This kitteh is in their hands now so... let's hope for the best and an approval to eventual implementation! I'll likely skim through this while I wait (cause I'm preeety sure some small mistakes were still missed) and work on the Fisi expac as well. I got a couple new ideas I wanted to try out for sex scenes that should be enjoyable.

The Neko-shuttle is finally clear for liftoff? Exuberance! You're gonna make it brah, I believe in you. We all believe in you! Seriously, I haven't been this excited for new content since Cured Reaha or Bess. Here's hoping this makes it into the game soon, best of luck!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let get it started yeaaah!
Let get it added yeaaaah!
Let...screw it let just have it and that all I want for chri...1st May/June ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Just a quick update so ppl won't think I'm dead. Progress with the expac is going ok so far.

I smoothed out the whole confidence system I planned to implement so it follows very reminiscent to "My Very Own Lith's" dominance system. I plan to make some scenes/dialogue only available at lower confidence levels, while a good amount are available at high confidence so she stays dynamic. I'll divulge the deets publically if/when Fisi gets implemented, since I don't want to jump the gun. There's even a little extra for a completely 100% confident Fisi that I wasn't originally planning, but @Night Trap pitched it, and I LOVED it!

So far, everything is done but the actual sex scenes, and I keep running into situations where I would have to branch a LOT of the 8 or so sex scenes. Hopefully that makes up for the large amount of content, yet only 4 initial sex scenes. It's 12 in the end of things, and maybe more with future expacs! :cool:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw no confident submissive qt3.14

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
tfw no confident and bedroom submissive qt

Hmm... I know Erra does a nice job of this to a tee. Its likely that 100% confidence scene I mentioned might have some "confident subbing" maybe. I've yet to think that far on how it'll play out. :oops:

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Zane Ausar

May 5, 2017
Looking forward to thiz mate alzo i just created zis account juzt to comment yah(zorry my accent is alzo affecting my typing zkills) GL ^_^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not my thing but have fun.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hell, confident is already vague enough as it is. All I meant is that, in the context of fictional smut, I don't like gating sub content behind the player being mean to some poor girl.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But so many times some of options are gated by writers behind some specific PC actions anyway.

@Lkynmbr24 Hah your plans keep getting large and larger. Just stay calm to not let them overwhelm you too soon ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Looking forward to thiz mate alzo i just created zis account juzt to comment yah(zorry my accent is alzo affecting my typing zkills) GL ^_^

Zank yah! :)

Hell, confident is already vague enough as it is. All I meant is that, in the context of fictional smut, I don't like gating sub content behind the player being mean to some poor girl.

Yeah, this is something I want to avoid wholeheartedly. That's mainly why I'm not calling the system I wanted to implement a "dominance" system. Yeah there's a bit of dom/sub elements in there, but the sex would be mutually enjoyed by both parties. I'm still apporaching most of these sex scenes as though the PC and Fisi are equal partners, though the sex scene bets more or less decide who would take more "initiative". Besides gentle-domming, I don't have a big interest in the whole aggressive dom/sub thing, specially for Fisi.

But so many times some of options are gated by writers behind some specific PC actions anyway.

@Lkynmbr24 Hah your plans keep getting large and larger. Just stay calm to not let them overwhelm you too soon ^^

My plans usually wind up snowballing to something bigger... Nothing new for me, but I'll try to tackle this little at a time instead of full throttle like the base doc. Haha.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Lkynmbr24 ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for doing this!!! We have been experiencing a severe lack of kittysluts recently, and this is exactly what we need!!! :yes:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lkynmbr24 ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for doing this!!! We have been experiencing a severe lack of kittysluts recently, and this is exactly what we need!!! :yes:

I... wouldn't really refer to Fisi as a "kittyslut," probably way far from it. o_O I'd definitely just call her a "kittygal/girl" if anything... :confused: But thanks, lol

There definitely is distinct unbalance of cat to dog ppls, so I hope I can at least tip the favor to the kitty ppls a bit and have more prominent catgirls! Puppers are running rampant nowadays! (Inb4 Hugs comes in on a puppersloot tirade...)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it's rather that we got still slight mroe puppy npc than kitty npc's. And I think even Hugs want for now stp new puppies comming by working on something not puppy-like (I know for Hugs it almost sound like heresy).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, he's already said he's going to do Belle and then 3 projects under his WIP. Brandy and Erra will get their xpaks later.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh indeed soon Hugs will not be connected with puppies npc. But as long he will include peting (and hand holding) he would still follow his forum title. Oh right Lkyn you gotta think about possibility to add more hand holding for Fisi in not yet submitted scenes. There is never enough hand holding.
:catte:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oh right Lkyn you gotta think about possibility to add more hand holding for Fisi in not yet submitted scenes. There is never enough hand holding.
:catte:

86VpZ3H.png

L-lewd!!! :oops:

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ya I know. I see for some time this madness here when someone started first with saying about lewdness of hand-holding. So would Fisi be still type of girl that not say no to more hand-hold, right?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ya I know. I see for some time this madness here when someone started first with saying about lewdness of hand-holding. So would Fisi be still type of girl that not say no to more hand-hold, right?

Lmao, it was a joke! Pretty sure I had some hand-holding stuff... I think? If not I may add a cuddle scene or two involving it, maybe. xD