Anyone have a link to QuestyRobo's GDOC on Milodan Futazon/Bruiser?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I like these characters and I think the design document might be an interesting read.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Not sure how up to date the GitHub is. It hasn’t been updated in six months which was right when the characters were added. Typically, it’s Gedan that does so.
Questy has some interesting stuff you can’t really find anywhere. Apparently there was an overdose bad end for Amazona/Futazona Tea when he was writing it and I’m curious as to how that would’ve turned out.
You could try messaging him directly on here if you need to and there’s a TiTS discord (for backers, I think) he might be a part of. I would check but I’m not in it. Personally, I’m fine with waiting for a GitHub update.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure how up to date the GitHub is. It hasn’t been updated in six months which was right when the characters were added. Typically, it’s Gedan that does so.
Questy has some interesting stuff you can’t really find anywhere. Apparently there was an overdose bad end for Amazona/Futazona Tea when he was writing it and I’m curious as to how that would’ve turned out.
You could try messaging him directly on here if you need to and there’s a TiTS discord (for backers, I think) he might be a part of. I would check but I’m not in it. Personally, I’m fine with waiting for a GitHub update.

The discord is open to pretty much anyone over the age of 18. At the very least, don't be an ass, cause the mods are swift acting. I've seen QuestyRobo on the discord a few times, but because of nick name changes... I'm not sure which purple one Questy is. Or did Questy get promoted to mod? I dunno.