Anyone else encountered things like this?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've been seeing some odd glitches lately, seemingly in random places. Has anyone else seen messages like these come up?

Error, invalid description for Jinx. Passed description call: “skinFurScaleColor” with argument: “0”

Error, invalid description for Ara Kei. Passed description call: “her” with argument: “0” many underlings

The first one looks like a glitch with the character appearance stuff, but the second one came up during Ara Kei's Appearance page, a place which I'm 90% sure has no parser text, so I have no idea how it even occurred.

And yes, I know this is more suited to the Bug Report section, but I remember seeing at least one other message somewhere else (think it was New Texas) , meaning there are more of these lying around, so I could put together a scavenger hunt kinda thing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Idk if bug but definitely would call it a glitch. A-Kei has parsers related to what you call them. It's not that your game has failed to log the choice, my understanding is that it hiccups and reads the choice wrong.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I think I was the one who got similar bugs in mine... but I posted bug messages about those, and they got fixed within a day. Might be they missed a few?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
The Ara Kei bug is the result of a small typo. There's an [Ara.she] instead of an [Ara.he] in the appearance text.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I found a similar thing at the end of the tribadism sex scene with Paige. There's an error calling for the player character's waist.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
The Paige error is from incorrect parser usage. It uses [pc.waist] which doesn't exist. B probably meant [pc.hips] on this one.