Any news about content like Tamani's daughters?

DaddyBigTime

Jun 10, 2017
I see that a lot of content in Tits borrows heavily from COC. And Tamani's daughters and the minotaur kids was my favorite bit of content in COC. Basically, will there be incest content? and will our progeny play a role in future encounters.

If thats a big fat no. I'm cool with that. If thats a yes but I have to commission something. I'm cool with that as well.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
well, there's light incest with Shade, along with a character expansion with the Frostwyrm that has a LOT of it, so there's that.
if you need more, i'm sure someone out there will probably let you commission it.

DaddyBigTime

Jun 10, 2017
well, there's light incest with Shade, along with a character expansion with the Frostwyrm that has a LOT of it, so there's that.
if you need more, i'm sure someone out there will probably let you commission it.

Whoa... whats this about the frostwyrm? I've never ran into any incest content other then the Shade stuff. About to go play real fast.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The issue with expecting stuff like Tamani's Daughters is this isn't magical world where kids are instantly adults in days. For just about every species you'd be waiting tens of thousands of days in game. There's also some reluctance as to real world taboos, laws, and such that Fen'd rather not get close to. Best to just play it safe and have kids as a stat number.

As to incest as a whole, we've already established that's fine as a whole with Shade and just about everyone wanting to bone the rival, KiroXKally content, and AnnoXSyri hints.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
The issue with expecting stuff like Tamani's Daughters is this isn't magical world where kids are instantly adults in days. For just about every species you'd be waiting tens of thousands of days in game. There's also some reluctance as to real world taboos, laws, and such that Fen'd rather not get close to. Best to just play it safe and have kids as a stat number.

Actually several races mature very face according to their codices (Rahn take 2 months till physically/emotional maturity, and Raskvel take 2 years) and the water princess's take like, only a month, or something. As for Fenoxo and incest, im 99% positive that Fen wrote Tamani and her daughters in the first place. All im saying is, that TiTs while more realistic than CoC, still has a very fantastical setting and I dont think Fen is going to ban child incest, as long as they are physicaly/emotionally developed. Perhaps im justing being overly optimistic since B's Frostwyrm daughters are the hottest things i've ever read and I want them in as soon as possible.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nobody is gonna wait 2 or more years just to fuck a Raskvel spawn or something. That's WAAAAAY more ingame days than the actual story quest is going on. >3>

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Actually several races mature very face according to their codices (Rahn take 2 months till physically/emotional maturity, and Raskvel take 2 years) and the water princess's take like, only a month, or something. As for Fenoxo and incest, im 99% positive that Fen wrote Tamani and her daughters in the first place. All im saying is, that TiTs while more realistic than CoC, still has a very fantastical setting and I dont think Fen is going to ban child incest, as long as they are physicaly/emotionally developed. Perhaps im justing being overly optimistic since B's Frostwyrm daughters are the hottest things i've ever read and I want them in as soon as possible.
"Just about" aka "the vast majority" or in otherwords >90%. also CoC wasn't funded and paid for like TiTS is, Fen now actually has a "business" (idk the actual status) because of it. That's a whole heap of different rules for legality. I'm not saying stuff can't happen, like a rahn or the frostwyrms, but you're not gonna get an army of kids and fuck 'em within days.

Jelly Bean

Oct 21, 2017
Nobody is gonna wait 2 or more years just to fuck a Raskvel spawn or something. That's WAAAAAY more ingame days than the actual story quest is going on. >3>

Why not just use the time-skip cheat?
Type '88mph' anywhere

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why not just use the time-skip cheat?
Type '88mph' anywhere

'cause not everyone wants to cheat

Plus, Fenoxo is trying to make the setting of the game at least moderatly realistic, and having scenes be triggered by a cheat would break that completely

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
'cause not everyone wants to cheat

Plus, Fenoxo is trying to make the setting of the game at least moderatly realistic, and having scenes be triggered by a cheat would break that completely
And yet we have people abusing instant-money cheats and all that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Frostwyrm xpak is submitted and on the code pile. You can literally fuck your daughters.

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
But incest is wincest!

But really, you like what you like. Unfortunately it seems that content would be pretty hard to ignore if you wanted to do anything with the Frostwyrm. It's a small portion of whats in there, but there doesn't seem to be an opt out from what I've seen in the doc. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've seen what you write Nonesuch! Besides, we've already had stuff like that with Tamani's Daughters, the Minotaur Mob, and the Vanae Good End.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Look at the bright side. Male on male incest has no risk of pregnancy or endogamy...most of time. Also it feels a bit less a taboo-breaking thing than a male/female intercourse.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure I've never written parent/child incest. I find it deeply distasteful.
No yeah that's cool. I'm just saying, spider alien eggs up your butt isn't exactly the moral high ground to incest, kek.

In any case no inbreeding occurs in smut, luckily, and certainly not in any of my commissions. And it's always a daughter seducing her mom.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
I've seen what you write Nonesuch! Besides, we've already had stuff like that with Tamani's Daughters, the Minotaur Mob, and the Vanae Good End.
If your talking about the Vanae good end written by JimT, I dont think it was ever implemented. But that might be because it and a lot of his Vanae expansion stuff was left unfinished and unsubmitted when he left.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A shame, the two endings he wrote could have stood on their own, without the xpak.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
A shame, the two endings he wrote could have stood on their own, without the xpak.

A lot of his docs were near finished, just needing some polish, from what I remember. Sad that those got ignored in favor of the harder to do ones like Embry which never amounted to anything other than a conga line of burned out writers (not that I would complain had they succeeded, it's just that none ever did).

The Vanae Milky Forest x-pac (or whatever it was called) would have been a great expansion to the region if it had gotten finished, sadly it was not to be.