Anusol+ and You

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
In that case, Bravanger, perhaps you'd particularly helpful in assisting me brainstorming for the Inari expy & his skunkette studette wife, hmm? Unless there's another kind of lovely ladyboi species you think would make a good match to Inari's spiritual heir?

The big thing that Inari mk2 and his bride need is a place to fit, compelling reasons to become involved in their affair, and just general versatility. They need to exist for a purpose, even if they're just NPCs, and they need to be repeatable encounters, if you want to watch Inari being all sexy preggo-cutieboi and sweet daddy-type.

What I've contemplated for their details thus far amounts to this; feel free, anyone and everyone, to either offer alternatives or to chime in on support here.

"Inari and Angel" own a roadside inn along the King's Road, near a woodsman's camp. Basically, theirs is the sort of rough and tumble place where traveling merchants, hunters, woodsmen and trappers come to take shelter from the dangers of night in the wilderness, trade, blow off steam, etc. Nothing fancy, but a good, solid place to eat, sleep, fuck, swap goods and pick up quests.

The two innkeepers love each other very much and are happily married. There's just one small problem with their relationship. Both want a family together - the bigger, the better. Problem is, he's got a low sperm count, and she basically has the equivalent issue with her womb - nothing wrong with her swimmers, but she wouldn't dream of making him grow a pussy, and fertility boosters (Fertilium and Virilium) are expensive/hard to come by, especially for two "country bumpkins" like them.

Big note on personality; they should be obviously lovers, if not sickeningly sweethearts, and very down to earth "country hospitality" types. They're a really, really nice couple, so the goal would be to have players like them and feel sad for them.

Plan would be to have two options, not necessarily mutually exclusive, I think? 

The first is that you can acquire a dose of both Fertilium and Virilium and hand it over, with the grateful couple happily taking their respective doses and seeing to making babies at long last.

The alternative, of course, is to convince "Inari" that if his wife is the only one with working sperm, then it's his duty to do the carrying, and provide the anusol+ he needs to make that happen.

This is going to be a tricky matter, since this needs to make sense, it needs to offer the game something, and it needs to offer a reward. How many people would actually help these two sad lovebirds out if there wasn't something more than "good feels" involved as the reward, hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be more than happy to help you brainstorm ideas!

I'd say that a roadside inn makes a lot of sense as a setting for them. It creates something worthwhile in the world, namely a hub for placing encounters/quest lines/whatever that don't necessarily fit the more civilized air of Rigard or the somewhat ephemeral nature of the Nomad's Camp. Furthermore, it's by its nature a very homey setting; the owners of an Inn who give succor and support to the tired and weary seem like exactly the sort who would want to fill their lives with children. If a potential reward could be something as simple as gold, it could be something like the Inn's patrons have been secretly pooling gold to try and help their beloved surrogate parents with their problem, and when you come in and solve it for them with a wave of your Player Character hand, they happily donate it to you. Or, you could tie it into the nature of them being innkeepers. Once you help them they are more than happy to give you your own permanent room at the Inn, and as a result of their home having become such a happy place you gain some sort of temporary bonus whenever you spend the night. Just a couple thoughts. The two might actually be connected; after you first spend a night at the Inn and interact with Inari and Angel, you would get a sense of the deep sadness underneath their otherwise cheery demeanor. Later on, one/some of the patrons might let you in on the issue. They've been pooling some money and trying to find a solution to Inari and Angel's problems, but their limited reach and means as ultimately minor NPCs have done them no good. The patron would then ask you to help out their favorite couple, offering you the gold they'd collected as a reward if you could find a way.

As to Inari and Angel themselves, the most readily apparent way about it seems to be to invert the usual roles that a couple who run an Inn might hold. Inari might be predominantly the "homemaker" of the two, taking care of the cooking and cleaning and general denmother-ness of the place. Angel, on the other hand, would be more inclined to feed horses, chop wood, do handiwork, and go out hunting. Probably not full on butch, but somewhere along the scale of tomboy-ness. This would also lead into a branch for Inari wanting to carry the children himself instead of the more straightforward virility/fertility enhancers. Angel is sometimes out of the Inn for days at a time, and hunting isn't always safe. Obviously if she was pregnant she could take it a bit easy and they could find some outside help, but with Inari being effectively a stay-at-home mom already, doesn't that seem to point towards a simpler solution?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Already some good ideas, Bravanger, thank you. I do think we should make it possible to take either or both of the obvious options to solve problems; not everyone's going to cotton on to suggesting Inari become the mother-figure, after all. That said, fixing their medical issues and letting Inari become pregnant won't give you a super special bonus, it just maybe unlocks some extra custom scenes as well as the existing ones for both of the seperate paths.

That said, nothing to keep Inari from admitting to his own gravidophilia even after you help his wife to fall pregnant, and/or to keep Angel from admitting that as hot as her husband is when he's all knocked up, she wants to get pregnant too, now is there? ;p

Inari and Angel are just placeholder names, to be clear.

Anyone got opinions on what race Angel should be? Inari being a fox just feels right, as a shout-out to his CoC inspiration.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Right, I agree that choosing either/both option shouldn't affect the potential reward. And I'm certainly in favor of everyone involved deciding that they too want to be pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, I'll need to talk to Alder, see if I can have his permission to add such a locale to the game, but I think that this might be the start of a very promising project, for those who like this kind of thing.

Still, no reason we can't continue to brainstorm; Bravanger's input is very much appreciated, but I'm eager to hear from any of the souls who think this idea is promising.

Biggest thing bugging me is figuring out the details on the innkeepers. Like, should Angel be a "tough girl" species - a mare, wolf, bear, etc - so that her attitude is obvious? Or does she work better as something more usually seen as cute and cuddly, for greater shock with her tomboyishness; a mink, squirrel, mouse or even the initially noted skunk?

I definitely see them as both very much in love and, from Angel's side at least, very possessive of each other. No swinging for this couple. Any sexual content is restricted to voyeurism, and even then, only if it makes sense you could eavesdrop/watch as they make love.

I keep seeing Inari as a little camp, for some reason, but they're not a "straight" dom/sub couple. Both of them are definitely switches, and Inari may be inclined to do so by power-bottoming, but he certainly holds his share of the reins in the bedroom.

Hmm... where to start going from this point, that's always been my biggest problem...

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Personally I think it's more interesting if Angel isn't an obviously tough species. Maybe an aspect of her character is that she's inclined to chaff at ideas of what she can and can't do. Oh, hunting and logging and digging a well are jobs for big tough species? Just watch; Angel'll do it better and look better doing it! It might also add to her frustration and sadness at being thus far unable to conceive; the fact that this might be the one thing she actually can't do would hit hard.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, went and did a little talking with Alder and the rest. Just mentioned the inn, didn't bring up Inari and Angel. Basic consensus was that the inn itself didn't make a lot of sense, given that the next location on the world map from the King's Road will be the trader's city of Afaris. There was also the opinion that inns should be safe from any particular type of fetish, since they're so important as healing/save points and that means they'll be major/key locations.

And, honestly, I can understand that viewpoint. Inns are the primary option for save points. Who wants to go to all the work of fighting their way to a new sector, then be unable to save anywhere close by because the only save point requires being around content you dislike?

Yes, yes, I know that helping the two with their breeding problems is purely optional, but still, you can kind of see their point, right?

So, that means that Inari & Angel are going to need to find a different role. Which'll be a tricky one, since, even if their character bases are showing strong points already, they still need a "hook" to run into them the first time and keep coming back to check them out after doing their quest...

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
it made me think of a small side-quest where a fox and his dickgirl/barren herm skunk wife want to have kids and are offering to pay anyone who can help. The player can either surrogate for them, or offer a dose of anusol+ to the fox, at which point he seems to be perpetually pregnant as he and his beloved set to making up for lost time on their dreams of having a big family. I don't know if such a quest would actually fit in FoE or if anyone would be interested in it.

I would be interested in this sort of thing [inversions have been my thing since before I knew what a thing was], as for fitting it into FOE Cannon how does this sound...

Pen and Pam's  shop still need filling out {while not treading  on the brothel's content}

What if , as part of a holistic approach, they  don't just sell you industrial lube but for "nice" customer's try to address couples problems, such as this.

It might be that if P&P have teamed up with the rebel because they are into a free love kind of vib vs Royalist purity thing. Then how the PC resolves these issues is how P&P decide if they can trust the PC.

In a don't ask you'll never get sort of thing, could the wife start with a practical/compact but effective set of tackle (smaller than her hubby's), but after a few kids Hubby gets worried he ain't tight enough for her anymore and Wifey wants a bigger dick to fulfill her man but worries this might emasculate him. Oh what should the PC advise?

You are going to have a reason why you can't just anusol+ the wife, maybe she isn't "barren" per say but instead cursed

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hmm... not really liking the idea of tying them to the Odd Shoppe, since that's not really the sort of thing they're about. I don't think it works together. I appreciate the suggestion, though.

Hmm... big thing is, do we want to work them into Rigard, or do we want to leave them to Afaris or the Oasis? Those are on the horizon, and Rigard is pretty full of characters as it is...

Also, as far as not aunsol+ing the wife, the basic fact is that it's supposed to only grant an anal womb to male drinkers. The fact vag-equipped PCs can get that trait too is a little bit of an oversight, and I don't think Alder can actually adjust that.

That little suggestion about the wife & husband's considering "upgrading" after he's had a few kids, though, that's an interesting idea, and maybe it can be made to work.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Fair enough just throwing ideas out there.

Never really know if the next big push is going to be breadth or length (ie more locations and side missions or progressing main Quest) 

Glad you liked the "upgrading" I like it when character's interactions with the PC are driven by their relationship with others it gives them much more substance.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If it helps matters, TheObserver graciously noted that the Residential Area of Rigard is drastically underpopulated; the only locale there so far is Miranda's house, and even then, you can't do anything with it. Of course, that would still require a compelling reason why you can visit the two - maybe some minor quest of an unrelated sort, of the "can someone please retrieve this precious family heirloom stolen by a pickpocket" variety, perhaps? But, as it's a general area, where you'd expect to find all sorts of melting pot material, rather than a designated area, it's perhaps the best option for including them so far.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Hrm, putting them in the Residential Area definitely seems like a clean solution. The trick, as you say, would then be just coming up with a way for the PC to become reasonably ingratiated with them. Enough so to be invited into their home.

Well, it's pretty open at that point. If you wanted to go the quest route, you might try something along these lines: They've been trying and failing to conceive for some time now, and despair is beginning to set in. Perhaps one or both of them come from particularly bountiful families, but for whatever reason it just isn't working for them like their ancestry insists it should. In going over old family notes, trying to see if there is something they are doing wrong, they might discover mention of a dusty heirloom they had more or less forgotten, but is specifically mentioned as having made everyone feel vital and full of life. Ready to try anything, they go to collect it from where gran's belongings had been stored only to find bits and pieces have been nicked, including the item they're looking for. That's where the PC comes in and helps them find it.

The kicker at the end could be that the heirloom doesn't seem to work, or maybe it just isn't reacting to them properly. Either way you've done what they asked, and they're grateful, but their real problem isn't solved. From there, the player could suggest solutions.

It's hardly the most compelling adventure ever conceived, pun vaguely intended, but it could be an opportunity for some relatively light-hearted content that gives out a modest reward and pays out more significantly in feels to players who are interested in sticking it out.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I honestly can't see how is having a duo of functioning inn-keeping NPCs with some optional kink-related content bad, or different from things that are already in the game. The Farm, the Lady's Blessing Inn, The Nomad's Camp and especially the Burrows all work like that. The pair in question wouldn't be any different from Orvin for people who wouldn't be interested in their personal life.

If the big A won't budge, or if you think that having them as Rigard's residents would be better, it may be a good idea to introduce them through either Asche or Jeanne. Both of those ladies deal with cures, have a stellar reputation and know that you and your companions are a bunch of adventurers. So when they realize that their normal methods don't work, they'll come up with an unorthodox plan and recommend the PC to the quest-giving couple.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
To be honest, Nik, I do see your point. I think maybe they figured that the "help them breed" quest was supposed to be essential/front and center, rather than something you can only get into *if* you choose to talk to them about their private lives and then *if* you choose to interfere, ala Gwendy and her dom/sub sex scenes. Heck, in many ways, that's less invasive than Miranda's role as a beef gate to get into Rigard, or Room 69, to what little I know about it.

But, anyway, what can you do, right? Maybe I'll see if they're willing to reconsider it in light of those facts...

Either way, thank you both for those suggestions. I'll try and get these lovebirds going, but there's so much on my plate already it's hard to know where to start.

By the way, any objections to them being a fox and squirrel pair? The pic that originally inspired me was a fox/skunk pairing by a fursona who often got pieces from Doug Winger, a sadly deceased major name in the hyper-herm furry community in the late 90s, and Doug often did really sexy (and well-hung) squirrels, with at least two squirrel-on-fox pics that I can remember, so... yeah, it's an odd chain of thought, but with "Angel" as the masculine acting cutesy girl, squirrel seems to fit well. Plus, they've both got such fluffy tails. :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have no objections either. Hell, for some reason, the idea of a tomboyish squirrel morph now  got stuck in my head. Thanks, I guess.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hmm... I'm still considering this on the side, got so many major characters to work on, plus diploma studies, so it's not funny. But, I wonder if putting them in the Maiden's Bane tavern, at least prior to the baby, could perhaps work as a simple way to introduce them? Only problem is that it might mean making them sexually available after all...

Also, why, why can't I stop looking at this pic and thinking of Inari-homage here? http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19157270/ I mean, surely this'd be going too far for the character, yes?

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Sometimes you just have to follow your heart, QB.

As for making them sexually available, I know that I personally would have no issue with their erotic content mostly being presenting the results of their efforts, maybe with some milking/belly rubbing/etc type things that are a bit more sensually charged than they might otherwise be. Alternately if they had actually sex scenes I'd certainly be up for the player being in an observer role; I don't know if that's something other players specifically dislike but I know the "I/my character is expressly the person doing this" isn't such a huge part of the game's enjoyment for me that the rare deviation from that is a deal breaker.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Subversion of player's expectations when it comes to common pron games/RPG tropes seems to be a big thing in FoE, and in this case, it'd make sense. If you don't think that those two characters would be willing to fully (or at all) include PC in their sex life, then they shouldn't. Maybe create an option for PC to suggest it as their reward and make the couple tell them that it's not acceptable(or what the boundaries would be).

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Only problem is that it might mean making them sexually available after all...

If you don't wanna then don't, I like it when NPCs stand up to the PC non-violently and say thanks but no. Personally that was what I liked about the Vena rewrite, just follow your muse.

As for reward, would naming a kid after the PC or making the PC a godparent [that may need the Big A's input on naming ceremonies].

surely this'd be going too far for the character, yes?

Well probably, but how were you sharing out the night feeds?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, while I'll repeat that I can't guarantee anything getting in, especially with the other big demands on my time, I appreciate all the advice offered. To show my gratitude, this is what I'm currently thinking I'd do if I could complete the duo all on my own, without any further revisions I'm aware of.

"Inari" and "Angel" (seriously, can I get better name suggestions?) are natives to Rigard.

The boyfriend is a trappy(?) fox, the girlfriend is a herm squirrel. Appearances I'm not thinking about, to better focus on personality. I will admit I've seen too much of Doug Winger's work, so I kind of see the squirrel looking like one of his tamer pics... yes, these are actually on the tame side, for him:
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2002/Bounty-1C.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2006/NoTrees.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2002/NutStowage.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2000/Rocketing.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images/2001/WantSome.jpg

Personality wise, we've got a Masculine Girl and Feminine Boy thing going on.

Inari is a playful, gentle and friendly boy who loves cooking and painting, and is quite happy keeping home; a bit of a neat freak (which might potentially make Angel's productivity a little running gag, if she's a particularly productive girl), he takes great pride in his appearance and in keeping a warm home ready. An affable kind of guy, he's a touchy-feely sort and a bit of a flirt, but his heart beats for only one lady; his sweet angel.

Angel is a rough, tough, tumble sort of girl. She swears, she likes fighting, she chugs beer, she belches like a fratboy, she loves camping and fishing and she's generally all around more of a guy than Inari is. Truth be told, it's partially an exaggeration, a reaction to people finding her "cute" on site, something the always tomboyish squirrel has railed against. She brings home the bacon for the couple, working as one of the city guard - yes, she knows Miranda, and in some ways the doberherm is a bit of an inspiration to her, although in others, she exasperates Angel. She eases up and shows her sweeter side only around one person; Inari, the love of her life.

The couple haven't officially tied the knot yet, but that's because they've not seen any reason to. They are inseperable; neither wants anything other than to be together forever. Heck, even Inari's flirtations are mostly a game; Angel's got a possessive streak in her, and seeing her boyfriend playfully flirting gets her all wound up, bringing out her dommier side - which Inari loves, mostly because it helps her get past any inhibitions she may have about public affection displays.

The only cloud in their silver lining; fertility issues. Inari, a lonely child whose parents didn't have much interest in each other, nevermind him, wants to be sure his children will be happy together. Angel, herself from a large and raucous clan of squirrels, can't imagine a family without a good number of kids running around. Unfortunately, he's got a very low sperm count and her female fertility is equally low. The likelihood of having kids together in the traditional way is... doubtful, and they've been trying very, very hard.

There's a family talisman from one side of the family, I'm currently thinking Inari's, that they suspect might help. Unfortunately, it's part of several heirlooms that were stolen; Angel's in the guard, but she can't go off chasing things privately. So, they resolve to try and hire someone to help, placing a notice on the questboard in the Spitting Lion Inn (a locale that'll be going up soon).

The player can accept this quest and retrieve it. I'm not currently sure of the how, but I'm thinking that the amulet has been exhausted by its thief, who has inadvertently overused its fertility magic, to some darkly ironic extent - a guy thief has become TGed and/or hugely pregnant after knocking up various women, a female thief has found herself becoming a breeding obsesed slut until you manage to take the amulet away from her, whatever.

This unlocks the couple's home in the Rigard Residential Area. In fact... if I were allowed, this could be a way besides dating Miranda or getting in good with Gwendy to unlock access to Rigard; you meet Angel at the gate, and she accepts the item, offering you coins or a Rigard Writ as a gratitude. Either way, she observes the player is an adventurer, and asks if they can keep an eye out for any other fertility aids that they might encounter in their travels. She also invites them to drop by their home so they can talk to her boyfriend about things.

Now, I'm determined that they have the option to take conventional fertility medicine (Fertilium & Virilium, but you need one of each), but that's a whole alternate path, so I'll still need to figure that out. At the moment, I'll focus on the mpreg path.

Initially, Angel is hesitant; she already has some concerns about whether or not she emasculates her boyfriend. Inari doesn't care; he's accepted he's never going to be the manliest guy around, he's already the housewife of their couple, it makes more sense to him, and besides, he loves her and wants to accept everything about her. Including her being the father of his children. It's not as if they haven't worked things over like that in bed before... So, decision made, he chugs the potion and the two will start making their family.

I really am torn on whether or not to have Inari grow more feminine as a result of his pregnancies; Angel can possibly get some lactation inducer potions on the cheap, in contrast to the very expensive and high-quality fertilium and virilium potions, but still, it makes sense that repeated pregnancies and the need to feed the babies when Angel's not around would turn Inari from "trap" to "bustyboi".

Either way, the duo's reward for the player is money, experience and gratitude. They promise to name their firstborn after the PC. And while they won't outright fuck the player, they don't do threesomes, they are willing to talk about lewder acts. I'm thinking restricted to voyeurism - watching Angel breed Inari after he's birthed his latest, for example - and the chance to suckle or give belly-rubs to the expectant mother.

So... yeah, just how bad is this? Like I said, it's got to undergo a lot of revisions and find time before I can tackle it, but at least it lets me know if I'm aiming in a decent direction.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
This really seems like a very solid start, and having it as a potential alternate way into Rigard strikes me as a great idea.It makes sense that ultimately there would be several options for getting into the city; it makes the game world seem a bit wider. I love the idea of finding the idol has been overused by the thief, too. That might be a reason why it isn't being a effective as the two had hoped; you're supposed to just keep it in your house and have it passively boost everything, but the thief directly drained it almost dry and as a result seriously overdosed.From a story outline I think you're got everything pretty cleanly placed.

For the two themselves, I love the idea that the fox is a bit of a coquette and knowingly flirts with others to get the squirrel revved up. That gives the player a role in their sex play; I can imagine him, just after giving birth, going into sensuous detail about being knocked up and how his girl is going to do it all over again until she just has to take him immediately. As far as feminizing him is concerned, I know that I am in favor of it at least. Breasts certainly make sense, for the reason you gave. Going all the way into shemale is probably too much, but birthing hips are called that for a reason!

Names are always a tough prospect; my experience has usually been that something just sort of sticks in the writer's head and that's that. For Angel, you could go with Anna/Angie for placeholders? Her actual name could still be "Angel" that way, but she usually only lets her parents and her boytoy call her that. Inari is a bit harder, since it's more obviously "fantasy". I have to confess I personally have a bit of trouble thinking of a different but related name because Inari makes me sort of hungry and I keep wanting to say Zushi.

All in all this seems like a really good start. As you say, you've got a lot on your plate, but I'm personally pretty darn excited by what you've shared so far.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Somehow I just can't see this concept working. I can understand NPCs with outright absense of sexual content, but this way...

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Really? I think there's something hot about getting them so worked up that they can't help but screw right in front of you.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
working as one of the city guard - yes, she knows Miranda, and in some ways the doberherm is a bit of an inspiration to her

Just an observation maybe have her previously applied city guard and not stuck. Miranda is a zealous (maybe over zealous) guards-woman and she has problems with being a morph. [Just felt a

bit like the guards was almost a default]

She could instead work private security, merchant quarter or docks (lake). She would still have a reason to know Miranda she would have to hand over miscreants, but this would help explain a more layer emotional response. She could have mixed emotions having aspired to what Miranda is but not made it (what made her fail and how does she handle it)

the amulet has been exhausted by its thief, who has inadvertently overused its fertility magic, to some darkly ironic extent - a guy thief has become TGed and/or hugely pregnant

I don't see why a fertility device would necessarily TG you. May I suggest that when the PC tracks down the thief*, you find him hiding from a female mob. This mob is intent on draining him of his life giving fluids, so  rather than the classic confrontation instead you have choices:

Just grab the talisman and leave him to his fate

rescue him and receive the talisman as reward

If female and not pregnant - give into his strange allure, hump  him dry and unconscious, automatically impregnating you regardless of precautions (this may or may not be the final straw causing his over worked gonads to crumble into dust releasing him from the curse)

* the Thief has been transformed into a sex god (still pathetic looking) but the merest glimpse puts females into heat, reverses menopause and induces egg laying

Angel's got a possessive streak in her, and seeing her boyfriend playfully flirting gets her all wound up, bringing out her dommier side

This could be the in for the voyeurism, as she marks her man by stuffing him with baby batter and shows him how hot this is by making even onlookers pop a load to order

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The idea of it TGing or otherwise physically and/or mentally transforming the thief is to better explain why it is that the talisman is drained; ordinarily, it just gets worn and used to boost the odds of conception and/or make multiples more likely. Actively tapping it, however, risks overusing it and eventually draining it, as was the case here.

Just something to make it more obvious what the thief had done to make the talisman fail to work for the poor couple, you know?

Plus, I really don't think any of the creators would allow the option to have some literally fucked to death, especially if you're the one who does so. Seriously, that's kind of creepy.

Thank you so much for the words of support, Bravanger. I'd love to figure out a way to give this fetish-group and its fans more love, so Angel (no reason not to call her that, right?) and... Zuvi, maybe? are characters I'd like to make happen if I can.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Zuvi has a sort of nice ring to it!

So, is the current thinking that this thief would be a man, or a woman? If a man, and the intention is to have a fight, he could start out as a super-boosted stud. Then, once he's on the ropes, he could drain it completely in a desperate attempt to get the upper hand. Instead of becoming and ultra mega stud though, it instead round things out by making him an endlessly fertile omnibreeder. Or he could just be discovered that way, and will give up the drained idol without violence for a romp in the hay.

Or for simplicity's sake there could be no fight at all; it would certainly cut down on the complexity of the submission. The more important thing might just be that if the Player is able to relate to Zuvi (or whatever his name ends up being) that the male thief is now very much pregnant and fertile, it might plant the idea of him being the one to do the carrying in his mind.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hmm... in all honesty, I haven't really decided on the best approach to retrieving the trinket. If it's been overused, I think it kind of makes the most sense if the thief is, at this point, more or less willing to give it back and hope that this will end their "curse". Whether or not they beg for a fuck before the PC goes.

As for the thief's gender... I'm open to suggestions. Bravanger has a good point that the thief being male and having wound up heavily pregnant and/or hermified could be used to put Zuvi on the thought track that leads to his accepting the mpreg route.

I don't know, just not very good at organizing stuff, I'm afraid.

So, if folks want to share ideas, please don't be shy. Doesn't have to be about Angel and Zuvi, either; I like hearing ideas on how to expand on the options for this list of content. Hell, I've often considered doses of anusol+ could be used for interesting miniquests revolving around scandalizing, blackmail, revenge, even matchmaking.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I feel like a male thief turned broodmare, hermified or otherwise, seems most fitting given the direction of the content on the whole. Them offering being more than willing to give it up in hopes they'll go back to normal makes sense too. Whether or not giving the player gives them a shag could be entirely at their initiative; maybe the PC gets the sense that the thief is just barely holding onto control, and if they offer them a roll in the hay they will opt to literally fuck it and go for it,

Anuosl+ being used for blackmail/revenge is definitely interesting, though the player him/herself being the one using it that way is way darker than my tastes run (though I'm sure it's right up the alley of more than a few people). It might be possible for the recipe to have fallen into someone else's hands, though, and the player has to follow a trail of men who've discovered their butts are more very receptive wombs to find out who's been serially dosing people, and why. Like Sherlock Holmes, if he ever has to solve a mystery involving surprise but babies.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There is two problems with making the curse that the thief suffered from involve mpreg:

1) It contradicts the current notion of Anusol+ being Rosalin's creation and the fact that none of the other mages and alchemists had even considered making something crazy like that before. It would be the same for any other mpreg content that would be developed independently of Rosalin's discovery. You can sidestep this by confirming that satyrs in Eden work the same way their Mareth brethren do and have crazy magical butt impregnating powers.; or by establishing an obscure tribe, race or culture that would incorporate some form of mpreg.

2) It'd expose people who don't like mpreg, had never enabled it in their save and just wanted to help a cute married couple out to the kink. Since mpreg isn't the only route the quest would consist of, I don't think the non-optional parts of the quest should include it.

Other than that, I must say that I like the idea of the trinket overload manifesting through a ridiculously strong lust and fertility/virility aura on the thief better than the idea of it TFing them. Obviously, it won't end up with him being fucked to death, and I don't think Akhter was talking about it either.

Zuvi is a nice name, I guess, and a lot less feminine-sounding than Inari. However I can't shake the feeling that it's not a good name for a fox. Don't have any better suggestions though, so nvm.