Another minor comaint about Mimbranes

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I know that the answer probably lies within the real of Fen-dono's multitude of fetishes, but why exactly do fed Mimbranes have such a ridiculous growth effect on any parts they are attached to? Can we please dial some of it back? The thickness ratio growth for penises is especially inconvenient since after reaching about 10-12 feedings stat it renders a perfectly normal human 6 incher not compatible with a whole bunch of scenes.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I know that the answer probably lies within the real of Fen-dono's multitude of fetishes, but why exactly do fed Mimbranes have such a ridiculous growth effect on any parts they are attached to? Can we please dial some of it back? The thickness ratio growth for penises is especially inconvenient since after reaching about 10-12 feedings stat it renders a perfectly normal human 6 incher not compatible with a whole bunch of scenes.

Well excuse you, I enjoy my 42 x 13 inch mim'd dong, tyvm!

Not really, just yanking chain. I can see where you're coming from. All the mims, ridiculous results from some places namely face and ass.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015

The gaping effect the vagina and ass mimbranes have bother me and are the largest part of why I don't use mimbranes any more, despite otherwise finding them really hot.