Among Distant Stars (For Ecnalab)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
(Contest: 9 vs. 11. Fail...sort of.)

With that collar locked around her neck, Rebecca had endured enough pleasure to give a lesser woman several orgasms. Now, with Evangeline pounding her from behind with barely enough time for the red-head to catch her breath from her first frenzied rut, the inevitable could no longer be delayed. The orgasm ripped through Rebecca's body with enough force to potentially collapse her between her two comrades, the collar magnifying an already mind-blanking sensation into one that would have left most slaves a limp, drooling, and very pliable mess.

"Tch..!" Evangeline hissed uncharacteristically loudly in disappointment behind Rebecca. "You can endure a little more, can't you?"

Her tone was mostly calm, but there was undeniably a hungry edge to it. Rebecca could feel her cuffs release from the head of the bunk just before the soldier grabbed her shoulders to pull her back up.

"Last I checked, you had two holes..." Evangeline all but dangled Rebecca over Jack's hardened cock. The man looked back up at her with the same slight surprise and clear concern that had defined much of their interaction so far, but the magnificent rod rising up from between his thighs was utterly shameless. Something about having a genetically perfect bombshell pounded right above him by a striking ice queen of a dominatrix had managed to work Jack's ample girth into a more than serviceable state of hardness once again.

"Eva, could I at least have a minute-?"

"No." Evangeline's sharp gaze cut into Jack hard enough for the soldier to flinch. "I've seen that stamina of yours in action before. I'm seeing it right now, as a matter of fact..."

Unless Rebecca resisted or came up with a convincing objection, she would have found herself abruptly pressed down upon Jack's engorged member hard enough to force a gasp from the man's lips. Even as his hips reflexively thrust, Evangeline would have taken Rebecca from behind, a soft and barely audible but definitely pleased sound escaping her lips as her own hips found a steady rhythm in and out of the red-head.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca tried to scream, but no sound came from her throat; just a long gasp as her pussy and ass were penetrated. Once more, Jack's pulsing manhood filled her with that pleasing warmth and intense pleasure, made all the worse by her still sensitive walls having just come down from her first orgasm. However, it was what came next that drew the gasp. Rebecca had done anal before, even enjoyed it when it was done right, but it had never been her go to when t came to sex. That was before she had a pleasure intensifying collar placed on her. Now, with every pleasure sensor in her brain turned up to eleven, it was like having a second pussy; one that was being eagerly thrust into by the cold hard bitch behind her. "Oh, God, give me a second to rest," Rebecca groaned. "If you keep going at this pace, I'm going to burst again. It would be just awful if someone were to pull my hair right about now." Evangeline couldn't see it, but Jack could plainly see the eager grin on Rebecca's face, as she bit her lower lip in anticipation. She knew a slave wasn't supposed to goad the master on, but she couldn't help it; Eva was just too cute when she was acting tough.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
From the faint but distinctly pleased sounds Evangeline made as she thrust into Rebecca's ass all but confirmed there was more to her strap-on than an artificial cock. Whether it was a well-placed vibrator or a phallus on the inside of the harness, the ice-queen was undoubtedly getting no small amount of pleasure out of her rutting as well.

Jack raised his hands to Rebecca's hips and gripping them firmly yet gently as his own thrusts adapted to the rhythm dictated by the dominatrix who had taken over the sexual session. A grin of his own tugged at Jack's lips as soon as Rebecca's teasing words left her mouth. Whether Evangeline caught her comrade's reaction or not, her hand closed around Rebecca's pony tail once again to give it another stern yet not overly uncomfortably yank.

"I-Is that so, slave...?" Evangeline hissed into the red-head's ear, audibly trying to keep a tremor out of her commanding voice. The soldier's arm wrapped tightly around Rebecca's chest and her hand immediately began to grope the engineer's perfect and hefty breasts. "Let's see h-how eager you are after one more...one more..."

There was a low groan in Evangeline's throat. Her thrusts grew more frantic, forcing Jack to rush to adapt if he didn't want to be pounded into the mattress by the two having women.

"Gah...! Ha...Evangeline...!" The man groaned only for her to seize him by the shoulder with her free hand before he could finish. Evangeline yanked Jack up and into a ferocious kiss over Rebecca's shoulder. Their two soldiers' splendid forms ground against Rebecca's body once she was sandwiched between them, their heat radiating off onto her in what would have been a soothing sensation if not for the raw lust coursing through her. Another fierce thrust into Rebecca cut off the kiss in a loud gasp from Evangeline. It wouldn't be more than a few more moments before the pair climaxed, hopefully taking Rebecca along for the ride.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca's body was awash in pleasure as the two lovers began going at it hot and heavy. They were obviously getting close, and she wasn't far behind. Still, she wanted to hold out just a little bit longer. Outlasting one man was nothing special, but weathering the two pronged assault would be something she would love to hold over the pair once this was all over. So, with teeth and loins clenched, she did her best to think about engines and mechs, and not the two well-shaped shafts brutalizing her holes. [Spending a special point, resist orgasm roll: 6+6+1+6+fort 4=23; loins of steel.]

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
(Truly Rebecca is a sex godddess. 23 vs. 11, pass)

As a woman of science and machinery, Rebecca may or may not have been one to put that much stock into some of Earth's spiritual traditions, but something inside her clicked when she set her mind to resisting her body. The collar magnified each thrust of Evangeline and Jack's frantically bucking hips. The pair's moans and lewd gasps alone would have been enough to harden a lesser woman's nipples and set her womanhood to smoldering. Yet through it all, Rebecca endured. Her body may have trembled from the mind-numbing pleasure pulsing through it, erotic gasps may have been forced from her throat, and she might even have felt her loins clench and unclench around the manly girth impaling her, yet Rebecca's will remained firmly in control. an almost zen-like trance fell over her as she bucked and writhed between her two lovers.

Right now, in this perfect moment, Rebecca could have been the center of attention for five such splendid specimens and still outlasted them.

Cries of ecstasy filled the room around her. She could feel Jack and Evangeline's bodies trembling violently against her own, their well-honed armed squeezing her body tightly between them in a lewd group hug, before the pair sank against the bed with spent gasps. They simply lay there for a moment, basking in their own post-orgasmic hazes. Even if Rebecca didn't immediately finish what they started or begin her lording over of her more quick-firing comrades, Jack and Evangeline would have slowly come to enough to share inquisitive glances before looking upon the triumphant engineer towering above them.

"How...how did you...? That shouldn't be physically possible," Jack stared, his jaw dropping.

"...What the hell are you?" Evangeline's voice came from behind. Rebecca would need to turn around to see her face, but from the woman's tone she could easily imagine shock and perhaps mild horror chipping away at her would-be domina's icey mask.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just a girl who knows how to make an evening last," she replied, with a proud grin. "So do I pass the test, or do you have anything else in mind?" Part of Rebecca thrilled at the idea of continuing the game, but if she was being honest with herself, she doubted that she would last through another session like that. Still, she had to give Eva the benefit of the doubt; maybe she had something else up her sleeve.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Evangeline grunted defiantly, but Rebecca could sense the soldier shakily getting off the bunk and adjusting her pirate coat with as much dignity as she could muster. "You won't crack in the first hour, at least..."

The blond briskly made her way to the chamber's exit and glanced over her shoulder. "I'm going to take a shower and both of you should too. Looking...used may help your cover, Corvo, but we all need to look vaguely presentable as well. We have some stimulants on board if you need a little help recovering."

She crossed the threshold and the door shut behind her, leaving Rebecca and Jack alone. The man sat up with a grunt and began to gather his discarded disguise, but Rebecca could feel his sharp blue eyes lingering on her with an intensity that went beyond the usual reasons her naked body attracted stares.

"Was what happened back there part of your enhancements, or are you really just that good?" Jack's head was tilted. "Your dossier mentioned them. Nothing too invasive, I promise, but that sort of genetic perfecting is kind of hard to miss during a background check."

The soldier gestured toward Rebecca with a slight smile. "Let's just say I have some...personal experience with that sort of thing myself, and I'm curious. If you want to know anything before we shuttle down, now's the time to ask. I don't think you're going to get many chances to speak freely once we're down there."

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
(Um, when did Rebecca get extra breasts and start lactating? I had mentioned those being kinks of mine, but had never implemented them in her description.)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
(Ack, that was a pretty epic misunderstanding on my part. After you mentioned that, I interpreted Rebecca's description of having "triple D's" to mean three sets of D-cups, not "merely" one exceedingly impressive set. I'm sorry for the trouble and have edited my post a bit. Let me know if there is anything else I need to address! :eek: )

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A little from column A, a little from column B," replied Rebecca, gesturing to each hand in turn. "Fun little fact that the doctors don't tend to tell parents who sign up for embryonic gene therapy, but the more a body is built from the ground up to be sexually stimulating, the more it tends to want sex. So, yes, I've had a lot of practice in the bedroom. Been getting it since I was fifteen in fact," she said, with a hint of pride, as she thought back to her high-school days and the circle of friends she'd had; most of whom had turned into lovers at one point or another, thus prompting her to get the procedure to render herself barren as soon as she was eighteen. "Oh, and if it ever comes up again, you don't have to wear a condom with me. Made sure of that years ago," she explained, as she pulled her clothes back on, and tucked her 'disguise' in her back pocket. "Now, where are the showers around here?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Ha...well, that's...good to know," Jack spoke and smiled uncertainly. That had probably been a bit more detail than the soldier expected or even wanted, but a serious air crept back into his expression and gaze as it wondered over Rebecca one last time. It was hard to argue that years of sexual experience and pregnancy being a literal impossibility would not be assets on this...infiltration that precious few could claim.

"Second door on your left," Jack pointed to the quarters' exit before reaching for his own discarded clothes. "Meet Eva and I in the cockpit when you're done."

Rebecca's shower was exactly where Jack had said, and while the plain white-tiled chamber was a far cry from the more luxurious accommodations Rebecca's wealth had allowed her to enjoy, it was functional and the warm water soothing enough. In any case, she was certainly no stranger to military or frontier accommodations.

"Corvo," Came Evangeline's greeting the moment she sensed Rebecca's presence in the cockpit. If the trio's tryst in the cabin had changed anything, the operative was doing an excellent job of acting completely non-plussed about it for the moment. "Our systems have a backlog of any noteworthy communications occurring planetside. Jack and I were taking a last-minute look to see if there were new insights or need-to-know bits of information to be gained. We found this."

The display flickered to life before Rebecca's eyes. It showed an aerial view of a tiny portion of the massive arena detailed in Captain Hawthorne's briefing. An all too familiar black Krayari mech was locked in combat with a green Vanguard-class mech Rebecca didn't have time to analyze in detail before barely-visible blurs cut through the air and it fell to pieces.

"Let's see that again!" An announcer's voice boomed through the transmission.

The scene replayed in slow motion, though Rebecca wouldn't have known if hadn't just seen the unedited clip. The Grim Reaper's arm blades sliced through the air and into its hapless foe only slightly slower than Rebecca would have expected from a common mech. Even for an elite, melee-oriented Krayari mech piloted by an ace, that machine had no right to be able to move that fast!

The screen flickered off and Evangeline swiveled about in her chair to face Rebecca.

"It may not seem like it, but I believe this presents us all with an opportunity. Evidently, some sort of tournament or melee is what drew all these pirate crew to this world. Each participant offers up some sort of prize to the victor. While we could simply attempt to sell you to the Merry Reapers directly, that might raise a few unwanted questions given their leaders'...personal interest in you. We would also have a significantly reduced ability to gather technical data on that mech. Those problems could be mitigated if I enter us into this contest with you as the prize, but there are certain...risks..."

She glanced pointedly to Jack. The man crossed his arms and wore a stoic mask, but his faintly widened eyes betrayed his thoughts. The loser's safety was clearly not guaranteed in that arena, and even if he could stand against that monster of a Krayari mech, the soldier would still have to lose to ensure Rebecca wound up in the Merry Reapers' grasp.

"I'm confident in Jack's abilities as a Pilot and you're one of the best engineers the Terran Alliance has. If we do this, do you think you can give his mech enough of a tune-up to guarantee he won't be crawling out of it as a cripple? It's going to be a hell of a lot easier tracking you down later with him in fighting condition."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't think any amount of tuning up is going to give a single heavy mech a chance against an assault class like that," said Rebecca, as she watched the footage again to make sure she hadn't missed anything. "You'd need armor layered five times as thickly as normal in order to tank hits from those blades, and then you'd be so weighed down that you'd just be a sitting duck." Rebecca let out a sigh and blew a lock of hair out of her eyes. "Still, that doesn't necessarily leave us dead in the water. The one thing no quadrupedal chassis has ever been able to do well is make sharp turns. If we increase your engine output and equip your mech with a powerful short range cannon , then assuming you manage to dodge her first swing, you might be able to get behind her and play keep away while she reorients herself. As far as getting you out alive when she eventually does catch you goes... best bet would be to switch the ejection system on your chassis to manual, and just bail out when whenever she manages to corner you." It wasn't a very good idea, but it was all Rebecca could really come up with on short notice.

"Alternatively, you could just challenge some other pirate who isn't piloting mechzilla, and then let our friend, the merry reaper, come to us looking to buy. Either way, they should put me in the pens with the other slaves while you fight, which is where I need to be if I'm going to distribute these tracking chips," explained Rebecca.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Jack and Evangeline exchange a look.

"I can't think of anything better on the tactical front," The man said with a sigh and a shrug. "Besides it's not like I'm fighting to win."

Evangeline was silent for a moment. Then she nodded and spun back around to the controls. "I'll pass along your instructions to the engineering crew, Corvo. They can begin work while we make the arrangements. If there are any other pointers you'd like to give them before we head down, I'll keep the channel open,"

Some time later, a tremor ran through the shuttle's hull as it emerged from the Dauntless's hanger and hovered into the cold void of space. The journey through the pirate armada surrounding the planet was mercifully uneventful. The credentials Jack and Evangeline entered when they received a message from one of the traffic controllers below was accepted without complaint.

"Alright..." Jack took a breath as the trio stood on the threshold of the shuttle's yet-to-be-unfurled docking ramp. He glanced back at Rebecca while Evangeline made some last minute adjustments to her stylish coat. "Ready?"

Unless Rebecca had any sudden reservations about the plan she'd suggested and more than demonstrated her ability to see through, the ramp would have lowered.

Unsurprisingly, Rebecca would have quickly felt quite a few eyes lingering on her nearly naked body as Evangeline gave the lead attached to her collar a firm tug. The number of pirates assorted scum openly leering at Rebecca and elbowing their friends to whisper, smirk, and point in her direction only grew once they made their way out of the starport. That was to be expected, though. What Rebecca may not have expected was the quality of the architecture surrounding her.

The unofficial capital of Volotros Prime was not a pretty city, per se, but Rebecca had spent nearly as much time in desolate frontier settlements as the grand metropolises of the core worlds. The hodge-podge of buildings lining the streets-ranging from those that were almost human in their construction to the hive-like spires of the Socir-were of sturdy construct even if their clashing colors and alien architecture harmed whatever aesthetic value they might have had collectively. As they advanced deeper into the city, the almost fortress-like quality dark gray metals that dominated much of Karyari architecture became more and more prevalent, yet never enough to deny the shadey melting pot this world had become since the Imperium lost its grip upon it.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A Krayari very much unlike the ones Rebecca had become accustomed to perked up from behind a booth standing in the shadow of the grand coliseum Jack and Evangeline lead her to. The alien man was older, overweight, and his unnervingly jovial gaze scanned over Rebeeca's voluptuous form in a way that seemed more studious than than leering she might have expected.

"My collateral for entry into the tournament," Evangeline faintly tilted her head upward to achieve an imperious air. She gave Rebecca's lead another yank and gestured for the red-head to twirl about to display herself fully. "She was quite the lucky catch on my part."

"Mhm. I can see that," The Krayari grinned and began typing into his console. A built-in camera descended from the roof of the booth to snap several...flattering pictures of Rebecca. "There, your property's been entered. Good timing too. As flexible as we have to be in this profession, we're just about out of time for late entries to the tournament. There are a few more things you'll need to take care of before everything's clear for your entry, but I can give you the directions to the tourney's holding pens if you'd like to deposit your slave first."

The Krayari looked at Rebecca with a warm smile that was so sincere it was actually chilling. The man really did play a role in the casual handling of countless people taken from their homes and reduced to property. "She really is quite a marvelous prize. It would be a shame if some young fool with no appreciation for our traditions here were to try and steal her right out from under you,"

Evangeline snorted. "I would like to see them try. I have a few extra collars laying around that I would love to use. Assuming my master-at-arms leaves enough unbroken bones in their body to be worth taking..."

Jack flashed the Krayari a wicked smirk and cracked his knuckles.

"Of course, of course..." The alien chuckled and tapped on his console. Evangeline's datapad dinged with the newly uploaded directions. "Happy hunting, wherever your travels take you,"

The holding pens weren't far from the coliseum, but the crowds surrounding it and the sometimes baffling layout of the city made the directions come in handy all the same. The guards allowed the trio to enter as soon as Evangeline flashed them the authorization encoded into her datapad, yet Rebecca could sense their gaze barely registering the paperwork in favor of leering at her. The chamber they were lead to was broad and, while somewhat spartan, very well-maintained. clearly the pirates had no wish for the slaves they offered up as prizes to appear sickly or filthy. A series of what were effectively cells made up of chain link fences dominated much of the holding pen. They were each large enough to accommodate several several slaves in relative comfort. Along the walls, for all to see, were a series of racks, chains, and other restraints clearly meant to hold prisoners up as an example to the rest. Several were occupied, but one of the x-frame closest to Rebecca commanded her immediate attention.

Two female pirates were dragging the limp form of an Entirian male towards it. The alien weakly struggled just as the women were about to strap him against it, only making the women laugh before they pressed him firmly against the restrain and began to lock each of his limbs in place. Rebecca recognized him.

It was Izuna, the bureaucrat-soldier from Khinereth's Stand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca's eyes widened as she saw Izuna. She had been wondering where she should start her clandestine mission, and now she knew. As Jack and Eva lead her through the warehouse turned prison, Rebecca scanned the ceiling and crowds, trying to get an idea of just how tight the security in this place was. As she looked, she noticed that each of the cell doors had a small monitor on it with a mug-shot of each person in it, as well as the name of their owners. Meanwhile, she leaned close to Jack, and whispered loud enough for him to hear her over the din of the crowd. "That man they just put in the stocks, take me over like your examining him, then stick me in a cell with a bunch of people not owned by the same person. One with a lot of men."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
A quick look around confirmed that the holding pen's security was competent but not excessive. Security cameras lined the chamber, but had clearly been positioned more to get a broad overview of the prisoners than observe their every movement inside their cells, and the guards patrolling between the cells were stationed far enough apart from one another to achieve a similar result. Anything more probably would have been excessive under normal circumstances, truth be told. Nearly-naked slaves weighed down by tracking collars and manacles that could restrain them with the press of a button weren't likely to get very far even if they could give this prison the slip.

Jack didn't look back at Rebecca when she whispered to him, but she stood close enough to catch his otherwise imperceptible nod before he stepped forward. "Captain, it looks like there's going to be a show,"

The soldier pointed to Izuna straining uselessly against his bonds while his captors smirked. Evangeline looked back at Jack for a moment, her gaze lingering an instant longer than needed. A faint yet cold grin was etched across her features. "Let's enjoy, then,"

As the trio approached the x-frame Izuna was bound to, the Entirians tormentors kept themselves busy. The first woman's hand glided down Izuna's chest to take hold of his currently flaccid cock. As she began to stroke, the pirate leaned in to press her ample chest against the prisoner's and began to whisper huskily into Izuna's ear. The second held back for the moment, but held between her thumb and index finger was a constricting metal ring. She smirked wickedly as Izuna heaved against his bonds to no avail. Against the Entirian's wishes, his manhood rose to surrender itself to the women's devious judgement.

"We have similar equipment for female slaves as well, in case yours acts up," The first woman leaned against the x-frame to face Evangeline and Jack while her comrade slid the ring down to the base of Izuna's cock. She only had to run two fingers up its length to set the slave's girth to throbbing and the once-proud man himself groaning aloud. The glowing lights on his collar indicated Izuna was experiencing the same thing Rebecca had back on the shuttle...save for the promise of any release until his tormentors decided he'd suffered enough. The alien man's gaze locked on Rebecca for a moment. His eyes widened and his mouth opened as if to call out to her before the more rational part of his mind triumph. The only thing that escaped his lungs was another agonized grunt and increasingly heavy breathing as the pirates ran their fingers through the thin layer of fur covering his body, stroking his cock, pinching his nipples, and playfully nipping at his ears.

While Evangeline stayed behind to feign (maybe...) interest in Izuna's sensual torture, Jack discreetly led Rebecca towards one of the cell blocks. Thankfully, it seemed that these pirates were rather equal-opportunity when it came to who they were willing to enslave. It only took a few moments to locate a cell suitable for whatever Rebecca intended. Three handsome but collared men sat inside with only the scantest scraps of leather protecting their modesty...at least until the pirates decreed otherwise onwhim.

"You're sure?" Jack murmured even as he raised a hand to open the cell door.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca gave no response, simply waiting until Jack opened the door and ushered her inside the cell. Once inside, she surveyed the three men, all physically fit, likely to be sold off for manual labor. That was good... places that used slave labor usually needed plenty of bodies; she just had to hope that the three of them would be sold to different places. Once Jack released the magnetization of her shackles, Rebecca strode across the cell, to take a seat next to the one sitting furthest from the others. "So, how'd they get you?" she asked, glumly.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Rebecca could feel the gaze of her three cellmates upon her the moment she entered, but the other two neither said or did anything as she approached the first. The man was a red-skinned humanoid with moderately lengthy straight black hair and features that were more fair than rugged. His brown eyes scanned over the guards outside and snapped back to Rebecca when he confirmed they were still quite distracted by Izuna and Evangeline.

"They raided the station I was assigned to. The fleet that took me was more interested in the equipment than us, but...I guess they decided I was worth the extra effort," The captive's expression remained neutral, but there a hint of humor in his delivery. "What about you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca leaned against the big man, as she slipped her hands under her knees and removed one of the homing chips that were hidden there. "Oh, I'm here voluntarily," she whispered as she slipped the tiny chip into his hand. "This is a sting operation. Now, if you want to get out of this, keep that chip on you and don't loose it." Without waiting for his response, Rebecca turned to her other two cellmates, and let a wicked smile creep across her face. Slowly, her legs inched open, letting her womanhood peek out from under her ridiculously short skirt, and she crooked a finger at them. "I don't suppose you boys would fancy a little fun before we're sold off to God knows where, would you?" As one hand gave the two aliens the come hither sign, her other rested in the crook of her elbow, working out another chip to pass off to the next person who got close enough. If her plan went the way she hoped it would, she might just be able to help Izuna; even if she had to degrade herself in front of a crowd to do it.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Rebecca could feel the man subtly tensing at her words and she was fairly certain his eyes would be widening in a moment or two. Beyond that, he had the good sense and self-control to not do anything that would have betrayed the miracle that had been dropped into his lap.

Even more fortunately, her two remaining cellmates didn't seem to be inclined to question her flittering about from one man to the next very closely. The aliens exchanged a surprised look and warily glanced at the guards outside, but the pirates were still plenty distracted by their sensual torture of Izuna and small-talk with Jack and Evangeline.

The pair moved quickly and quietly. Unless a last-minute objection was part of Rebecca's plan, she would have swiftly found two sets of strong hands roaming her breasts and pussy. Her set of triple Ds were kneaded and pinched in a manner she had long been familiar with whole probing fingers pressed gently in and out of her silken folds to get her nice and wet for the main event. The first of the men, an alien with light blue skin and jet-black hair, shifted around to her back while his emerald comrade continued to play her sex from the front with an eager grin.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca let out a reflexive groan as she was manhandled, none too gently. Still she was able to use their bodies as cover as she popped the second tracing chip into her mouth and pulled the green man into a kiss, and slipped it into his. Before he could spit it out, she reached up and grabbed his chin in her hand. "It's a tracker, don't spit it out," she warned, in a low voice before turning to the man behind her. "You'll get one to, just keep doing what you're doing," she said, as she reached under her other leg to dislodge the third chip.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Mmrph..." The emerald skinned slave grunted eagerly into the kiss. So eagerly that he very nearly choked on the chip. "Mrph?!"

Rebecca's hand and sharp words came up before the captive could do anything foolish to ruin her plan. His blue-skinned comrade halted in surprise for a moment as well, his halfway hardened cock in hand. Mercifully, the alien seemed to catch on a bit quicker than the first. He nodded subtly and began to grind against Rebecca's ass and silken folds. A soft yet masculine groan filled the air and with each passing second he grew harder and pressed himself more firmly against her. His leg shifted to provide some semblance of cover for the chip under Rebecca's own.

The man's timing couldn't have been better.

"Ohoh...did you want her to have some playtime?" One of Izuna's tormentors approached the cell. Her tone was more playful than anything else. It probably wasn't too uncommon for slaves with nothing but time on their hands and prisoners like Izuna erotically charging the atmosphere to throw their own little mini-orgies before being sold off to engage in the real deal. Still, if the outlaw's gaze wondered the wrong place at the wrong time...

"Of course. What's the harm in her getting into the spirit of things?" Jack stepped up next to the pirate, drawing her gaze for a quick second. "Not that she needs it all that much. Right, captain?"

Evangeline approached the woman from the other side. Rebecca could feel the ice-queen's gaze raking across her perfect body all over again. "She's a recent capture, but a natural. Twenty credits says she fucks those two silly before you break that Entirian plaything of yours."

The pirate flashed Evangeline a shark-like grin. "Oh really...?"

The green-skinned man had taken a queue from his compatriot. His hunk body pressed closed to Rebecca's, giving her another source of flesh cover while his hands kneaded her breasts and stroked her sweltering folds.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, enough foreplay, let's see what we're working with here," said Rebecca, as she slipped down to her knees between the two men. One was already out of his loincloth, and she took his shaft in her hand, feeling his pulse through it. Turning to the green man, she looped a finger oven the waist of his tattered trousers and gave them a firm tug. His member popped free, and her eyes widened. It was half again as big as the blue man's, and wasn't even fully erect yet. "Whoa, hello jolly green giant." She took the cock in her other hand and began slowly stroking. "Let's see what this monster looks like when it wakes up." Leaning in, she planted a kiss on the tip, before sliding her lips over the head and giving it a long tight suck before letting it pop free. Turning back to the blue man, she looked up and smiled. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you," she said, before taking half his length into her mouth, and beginning to bob her head in earnest. Wet sucking and slurps filled the cell as Rebecca alternated between the two men, until the green man was finally hard.

Her nickname had been appropriate, the emerald skinned alien's cock dwarfed the others, easily ten inches long and as thick as her wrist, he was going to be a tight fit. Speaking of which, Rebecca stood and, still holding onto the pair of cocks, lead them to the wall facing jack and the pirate. Planting her hands on the chainlink fence, she leaned forward, the hem of her skirt lifting up over her ass, and spread her legs. "Well, boys, who's first?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
The words scarcely left Rebecca's mouth before her husky green cellmate was pressing her bodily against the chainlink fence. Xenobiology may not have been her field of expertise, but it didn't take a genius to reason that a package as impressive as this man's wasn't just for show. As she herself had said, a body designed for sex, whether by science or nature, couldn't help but hunger for it.

The jolly green giant's hot breath caressed Rebecca's milky flesh as he leaned forward. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this...!"

A heavy thrust of his well-proportioned hips hammer his throbbing girth into the red-head's smoldering folds. The man gasped in both relief and pleasant surprised as he felt Rebecca's womanhood squeezing his likely unnaturally thick girth even before her inner walls began clenching. He thrust again and wasted no time establishing a vigorous, no: desperate, rhythm that made Jack and Evangeline's threesome with Rebecca on the shuttle feel like a gentle lovemaking session between two curious virgins.

"Ngh...! So tight, but-" One of the man's muscular arms had snaked around Rebecca's chest and beneath her breasts to keep her pressed tight against him no matter how hard she was bounced. His other hand was quite eager to grope the engineer's more than ample chest. "So much to love! Rare combination for a man like me..."

Somehow, the emerald alien managed to chuckle in-between heaving thrusts and heavy breaths.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca groaned as the well endowed alien filled her pussy nicely. She had sort of hoped that one of the smaller guys would warm her up, but first come first served. To her surprise, she found her arms straining to support both her own weight, and his. As he wrapped his arms around, and leaned into her, his thrusts became so forceful that it was all she could do to keep from getting smooshed against the chain-link fence. "Easy, big guy, Ah! You're not going to last, Umph, if you keep this up, Ack!" A tragic occurrence with the well endowed was a lack of technique. As the big man hammered into her, it was obvious that he possessed a great deal of energy and need, but little regard for the comfort of his partner. Regardless, she doubted that she'd have to put up with him for long. At the rate he was going, and given the way he was already tensing inside her, he was going to blow his load right about...

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Ngh...sorry!" The imposing alien half whispered, half gasped from behind Rebecca. "You're so tight...! So...fucking...perfect!"

To the green-skinned man's credit, he did make a token effort to reign in his rampant thrusting enough to stop the frenzied rut from being outright painful to Rebecca. There was no denying that passion played a much larger part in his movements than techniques. When Rebecca's breasts weren't trapped against the fence or needy alien's groping hands, they bounced freely from the force of his heavy thrusts. She could feel the firm ridges of his abs grinding into her back along with the desperate yet gentle kisses to her neck.

As predicted, it took only seconds for the emerald alien to pop. His ecstatic cry echoed through the chamber as his body trembled and his strong arms embraced her tightly before going limp a few moments later.

"Alright, you had your fun..." A smooth voice chuckled behind the pair. One blue hand gently pushed Rebecca's spent partner back while the other gripped her arm just in case she needed support after the pounding she'd been given. "It's not my fault you decided not to savor it,"

The redhead could hear the green-skinned man sucking in a breath to retort. All that came out was a semi-bemused huff.

"Take your time," Rebecca could feel the blue alien massaging her back and shoulders. "We'll all be here for awhile. Not long...but long enough."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca turned around, letting the man's hands go from massaging her back to fondling her breasts, and wrapped one leg around his waist; pulling him closer. "Don't get too romantic, buddy, I want to keep the guard's attention. Now pick which hole you want, and turn me around so the other guy can join in," she whispered, before leaning in and taking his lips in a deep kiss. When it broke, she spoke much more loudly, "Mmm, look at you, Mr. Casanova. You don't need to butter me up, baby, I want to get as much as I can before they sell me off to another limp-dicked pirate," she said, looking over her shoulder at the guards, and her colleges, before giving her ass a quick shake. Whenever she could, she spared a glance at Izuna, trying to see how he was holding up; she needed to divert attention from him for a moment.
[Charisma roll to draw a crowd, 6+4+5+Cha5=20.]

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
(Challenge Roll: 20 vs. 9. Pass!)

"I know. Pace yourself," Rebecca's blue-skinned cellmate murmured back before she sealed his lips with her's. Once again it seemed her sexual prowess was being grossly underestimated! Of course, most women probably would have been only shakily standing after such a rough bit of rutting with a package that impressive. Well, the man would learn soon enough, just as Jack and Evangeline had.

The blue alien's arms wrapped around her and his cock impaled Rebecca's waiting pussy without much ceremony. He swung about and pressed his back against the fence sealing them inside their cell, exposing the red-head's wiggling derriere to his husky cohort while giving her a good view of the pirates and their tormented slave from over his shoulder. Rebecca could hear the jolly green giant chuckle behind her as his hands groped and kneaded her succulent cheeks. His manly girth was impressively sized even when it was only partially aroused, something the engineer was reminded of when she felt him grinding it against her flesh before finally thrusting his manhood in place.

A chorus of masculine grunts and gasps filled the air and rebounded off the walls. It did not take long at all for the guards just outside Rebecca's cell to come and play voyeur. They jeered and catcalled with each heavy thrust of her partner's well-built frames, but a swift glance confirmed Izuna was being left unmolested...by the guards, anyway. From the way the poor man was groaning, panting, and weakly straining against his bonds, it seemed abundantly clear the ring locked around the base of his member was performing its duty with admirable sadism.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Now Rebecca cried out. She had been expecting the red man to come and get his before the green one was ready again. As his manhood stretched her ass around it, the smaller man's vigorous thrusts kept already stretched pussy on cloud nine. The combination of sensations made her vision blur for a moment, before she realized that these guys were actually pretty good together. She might even climax, if they could keep the tempo going a little bit longer. Meanwhile, as a familiar pressure began to build in her loins, she continued to scan the audience, looking for an opening to exploit. [Roll to resist orgasm, 6+3+3+fort 4=16. And, please don't be stingy with the details on what the pirates are saying. How this plays out will depend on any banter that Rebecca can get going with them.]

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
(Challenge roll: 16 vs 11. Pass!)

Rebecca's scan quickly confirmed that the guards were, ironically, her captive audience.

"Fuck her brains out!" One whooped with a broad smirk. "Save her owner the trouble of breaking her in!"

"Where's the fun in that?" Another snorted. "C'mon, fuck 'em down to the floor, girl! Nothing's more boring than a slave without a little backbone."

"She's just getting started," A third puffed out his chest and raised his chin. "See? She still has one hole left and a nice cock sitting idle.."

The crimson-skinned man stiffened...in every meaning of the word. Several pairs of eyes flickered over his naked form. Rebecca's current position would have made it a little tricky to fit into things, though. Not that she wasn't clever enough to work something out...or make do with "just" two exotic alien studs railing her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
And there it was.

As her two companions continued to work her over, Rebecca smiled through gasps and grunts. "Break me in? If the last two couldn't, with cuffs, what makes you think any of the rest of you can pull it off? Hell, that worn out cat up there can probably offer a better ride," she said, pausing to blow Izuna a kiss.

[Charisma roll to insight a scene, using a special roll. 3+5+8+1+cha5=22]