amily corrupt?

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
So, i'm trying to corrupt amily, but she is avoiding me. I met here before 20 corruption, have a 2 kids with her and all was fine until 26 corruption. She is completly avoiding me, like i never met her before. Didn't even had fight with her, and btw flags in eaw data looks fine, so any suggestions on how to solve this?

And yeah, i'm playing revamp mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
When you explore the ruins, do you still get a scene with you looking around the town but not finding anything?

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
For hours you explore, but you cannot find any sign of another living being, or anything of value.

You feel much easier when you’re outside of the village – you had the strangest sensation of being watched while you were in there.

This scene. And when i'm lowering corruption with coced - i'm able to meet amily.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Might be high enough that she won't speak with you, but still low enough to not lock out her pure path.  If I remember correctly and the mod didn't change this bit, you need at least 40 corruption to begin corrupting Amily, and as much as 80 to finish corrupting her.

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
Might be high enough that she won't speak with you, but still low enough to not lock out her pure path.  If I remember correctly and the mod didn't change this bit, you need at least 40 corruption to begin corrupting Amily, and as much as 80 to finish corrupting her.

I tried to meet her with up to 60+ corruption and still nothing.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Did you make the potion. Gotta mix a goblin ale and lust draft at the ruins, then you explore and find her. BUT you need 50 intelligence to find her and then 50 speed/strength to avoid combat, otherwise you fight her. Try that.

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
Did you make the potion. Gotta mix a goblin ale and lust draft at the ruins, then you explore and find her. BUT you need 50 intelligence to find her and then 50 speed/strength to avoid combat, otherwise you fight her. Try that.

As far as i remember, mixing potion should be AFTER you met here with decent corruption. Because i have 5 of each and PC don't even thinking about mixing a potion.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
As far as i remember, mixing potion should be AFTER you met here with decent corruption. Because i have 5 of each and PC don't even thinking about mixing a potion.

Welp. I have no idea then may just be a bug on the mods end. Bring this to the Revamp Mod Thread maybe Kitteh can get to you.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
For hours you explore, but you cannot find any sign of another living being, or anything of value.

You feel much easier when you’re outside of the village – you had the strangest sensation of being watched while you were in there.

That scene will only come up if you've been infected with worms, your corruption is over 25, or Amily has talked to you about your high corruption and wants nothing to do with you.

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
That scene will only come up if you've been infected with worms, your corruption is over 25, or Amily has talked to you about your high corruption and wants nothing to do with you.

So, how do i corrupt her then? Because until 25 corruption all is fine, but after 25 - she just avoiding me. And yeah, i even maxed out stats and still can't find her.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Sounds like a bug, in which case you will not be able to corrupt her at present.  Mention this on the mod's thread and Kitteh should look into it, or if you're familiar with flash you could look at the source code yourself to try to find the issue.  Save editing might be able to trigger whatever allows you to begin corrupting her as well, though I don't know what specifically you would have to change.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
So, how do i corrupt her then? Because until 25 corruption all is fine, but after 25 - she just avoiding me. And yeah, i even maxed out stats and still can't find her.

Go to the town ruins with lust draft and goblin ale. And youll get scenes about making a potion and force feeding her. I think you have to do this 3 times.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I'm at a loss then. You could put your save up for download and that might help.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Right. So it's a bug with the Revamp mod. Specifically the Corruption Tolerance Ascension perk.

Amily will avoid you if your corruption is greater than 25. She will tell you she's avoiding you if your corruption is greater than 25 plus (your corruption tolerance times 5). As your Tolerance level was 20, she'd never give you the memo unless your corruption level is 125. You can only start making a potion to corrupt her once she has freaked out. You'll need to lower the perk level.

Just go to the Perks tab in the Save Editor and search Tolerance. Mouse over the Tolerance perk and click the magnifying glass. Change value 1 to something lower. 14 is the max you should have this value for Amily, as you'll need a doable 96 corruption to activate the scene.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Once she's run away from you and you brew a special potion for her, you need 50 speed or 50 intelligence to encounter her again, otherwise she'll evade you