Amber help

Rainbowboom

Sep 13, 2019
ok i dont know where to put this but i look around and couldn't find it but i want to know our Dear deertaur measurements both her breasts, cock and balls measurements.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hard to say really. I would ask Wsan for a rough answer but for an exact measurements idk. I think she has d cups? For the balls and dick idk but from the bust her dick is at least a foot or two long and ball are around the size of her head.

TheShepard256

According to the statblock her scenes use, her penis is 14" long. Her Mhen'ga meeting scene describes her breasts as being C-cups. According to her crew appearance scene: if she's been given equilibricum, she has four balls which are each "bigger than your head"; otherwise, she has two balls which are each "as big as a clenched fist".

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
According to the statblock her scenes use, her penis is 14" long. Her Mhen'ga meeting scene describes her breasts as being C-cups. According to her crew appearance scene: if she's been given equilibricum, she has four balls which are each "bigger than your head"; otherwise, she has two balls which are each "as big as a clenched fist".
Yeah this. There are some enormous liberties taken with her bust(s).

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Yeah, her busts have her with like a 30” dick that peeks between her legs. The whole point was she couldn’t reach her dick to satisfy her urges. Doesn’t really matter, though, considering you can’t see the bottom half of her bust in-game.

aps

Oct 29, 2015
So Shou's bust is more accurate than Adjatha's?
It's kind of a shame that it's so inaccurate. I really got the wrong idea from the busts since the description isn't very detailed in that regard.