Amara Impregnation

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I mean people want Steele to be able to marry there favorite character in the game, and I'm sure anno and kaede are a lot of people favorites.

I don't see how or why Kaede and Anno getting married interferes with that. As Kattom will point out, there's no galactic monogamy law.

Wait a sec, how old is Amara by her species standards if Anno is already a MILF?

Amara doesn't say anywhere, but she's older than Shade who's older than Syrianno. Both of Astra's parents definitely have used anti-aging treatments.

I heard something about Anno sucking at money once

I don't remember that but it wouldn't surprise me if the twins were both bad at managing money. They were both born with a silver spoon in each cheek.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
I don't see how or why Kaede and Anno getting married interferes with that. As Kattom will point out, there's no galactic monogamy law.
So in this coming marriage content, we can choose to marry both of them instead of them just marrying each other?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
There's no reason you couldn't, or that them marrying each other inherently prevents you marrying one or both of them.
Let's be real, Anno probably need more than just Kaede and Steele to keep her from in check. She might need a harem of bureaucrats, a lab rigged to be sealed from the outside and busts of her parents giving her the guilt-stare built into every alcove of the estate.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
That raises a big question, however... Is the wife of the wife of the queen still Nyrean Royality?

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

Lone Wolf115

Went from Amara impregnation to age discussion to family tree fuckery/confusion to marriage.
Would definitely like to bone the ultimate Dread Lord babe and impregnate as well as get and get impregnated. When is (Seandra's next quest.) Unrelated to Amara.