Amara Impregnation

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Well, she already had a doctorate and job experience before he hired her.
But good old Victor did probably not ride it out to the very end, so I am guessing that he and Anno where at best sharing a bed for a year.
He had a closed casket not for nothing... He really did not want the world to remember him as a old, frail man, and his over 200 year age did catch him, according to their childs memory, in a mere decade. So I think that during the later half of said decade, or at least the last few years, avoided much direct social contact...

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Right, haven't forgotten, i was coming from the angle that, if it was quite recent... wouldn't he have been a decrepit skeleton? Anno was into that? I mean, she's a rapacious cumslut but still.
Best guess: Anno got the aged gentleman and Victor did go prepare stuff for the good Captain once he felt that aged gentleman is not much longer. So Anno has probably not seen Caps father for a few years.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
But that quick? Actually, judging by Shekkas ability to make inteligence-tests on the ones from her quest, I can see it...

Also, I think age has to be seen in relation to Steele. Anno is 28? May be true, but Jill has some agent shadowing Meadow Steele since 200 years preparing for the corperate takeover with her offspring, and Anno would still be 28.
Welp this a meme now

Hail the fertility! Hail Meadow!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Welp this a meme now

Hail the fertility! Hail Meadow!

Nah, it's more of an inside joke on the Fen forums. Kinda like Savin's massive backlog.

I can totally see why he wouldn't want to touch Amara/Steele preg, it would be a total fucking hassle.

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
According to Fen at the time, even near the end Victor was still a handsome late-career Sean Connery. She was definitely banging a silver fox but he wasn't like, a bedridden skeleton.

Really? My initial impression was Old Vic look a lot less handsome and a lot more like a Eldritch abomination of cancerous lumps and genitalia from all across the cosmos, he did mod himself... heavily after all.

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
That new scene of Shade calling Steele to bang Amara. It happens only if Steele is sexing his Milf sister or it also happens if you choose to treat Shade as only a sister?

• Sad

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Really? My initial impression was Old Vic look a lot less handsome and a lot more like a Eldritch abomination of cancerous lumps and genitalia from all across the cosmos, he did mod himself... heavily after all.

If you reread the intro with the lawyer talking, he states that Tricky Vic spliced himself to looking more human after all of that, but a lot of the damage was done at the genetic level.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Reading the Terran Treat, Victor was using it to stay presentable in his old days, too.
This is a snack bar-like transformative technically called Humana+, but everyone calls them terran treats since they came out not long after the ausar equivalent. The packaging bears the Steele Tech logo and the advertisement that each bar is filled with microsurgeons that will cause the imbiber to gain human features. They’re popular with human travelers expecting to encounter mutations, as well as members of many species who desire to be more like humans. You’re also pretty sure you saw your dad scarfing them down a few years before they were actually on sale.

And captain steele made a direct mention of how suddenly it seemed to come, the end of Victor. The Doctor told him two decades, but it is not like he showed visible symtoms of dieing until his final months. Aging did catch up to him faster, but it was treatments that made him look young that failed first.

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
Nah, it's more of an inside joke on the Fen forums. Kinda like Savin's massive backlog.

I can totally see why he wouldn't want to touch Amara/Steele preg, it would be a total fucking hassle.

I mean, all work is a hassle, what makes Amara particularly special?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Vic looked human when he died, but that was basically plastering the cracks in the wall.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I mean, all work is a hassle, what makes Amara particularly special?

At present, Amara can only be encountered twice. The first time, you can't sex her without bad ending yourself. The second encounter if Steele dicks her, it's reasonable to guess that she took Sterlix before hand.*

Amara is a Dread Lord in the Black Void, and she's always on the move. She has next to no reason to go to any of the rush planets unless it's 'business' related, ie piracy. Savin could contrive to have a reason for her to show up on Tarvos, but then he would be nagged about questions regarding Zeke and Kaede. He could do it... or, you know, do other things that he's wanted to do for months, or in some cases, YEARS, ie Kara Quest 3, the next leg of Saendra's journey, Crew Syri, Anno and Kaede's relationship, that one Gryvain/Leithan hybrid on Uveto, the Warden on the Gastigoth, Bridget... and that's not even counting his duties as a writer and project lead for CoC2.

Savin might not object to someone writting Amara preg, but if it didn't reach his standards of what Savin wants, I'm reasonable sure he could ask Fen to drop kick it. And seeing as almost all the other writers have got other shit to do...

Or you know, Savin could come in and tell me I'm wrong and a stupid cunt. I would be okay with that. Assumpations make an ass out of you and me. He did say he wasn't saying NEVER, but not for the one time fling in Shade's apartment.

*I say reasonable because she's FATHERED a lot of kids, but Kaede is the only one she's given birth to for sure.

Last edited:

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
At present, Amara can only be encountered twice. The first time, you can't sex her without bad ending yourself. The second encounter if Steele dicks her, it's reasonable to guess that she took Sterlix before hand.*

Amara is a Dread Lord in the Black Void, and she's always on the move. She has next to no reason to go to any of the rush planets unless it's 'business' related, ie piracy. Savin could contrive to have a reason for her to show up on Tarvos, but then he would be nagged about questions regarding Zeke and Kaede. He could do it... or, you know, do other things that he's wanted to do for months, or in some cases, YEARS, ie Kara Quest 3, the next leg of Saendra's journey, Crew Syri, Anno and Kaede's relationship, that one Gryvain/Leithan hybrid on Uveto, the Warden on the Gastigoth, Bridget... and that's not even counting his duties as a writer and project lead for CoC2.

Savin might not object to someone writting Amara preg, but if it didn't reach his standards of what Savin wants, I'm reasonable sure he could ask Fen to drop kick it. And seeing as almost all the other writers have got other shit to do...

Or you know, Savin could come in and tell me I'm wrong and a stupid cunt. I would be okay with that. Assumpations make an ass out of you and me. He did say he wasn't saying NEVER, but not for the one time fling in Shade's apartment.

*I say reasonable because she's FATHERED a lot of kids, but Kaede is the only one she's given birth to for sure.

As it is I agree with what you're saying. But isn't Amara slated to be part of the Faction system? That would give us plenty of excuses to interact with her.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
As it is I agree with what you're saying. But isn't Amara slated to be part of the Faction system? That would give us plenty of excuses to interact with her.
Sure, maybe just leading up to the implementation of the Faction System.

Now ask, "When is the Faction System being implemented?"

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Wasn't the faction system scrapped in favor of just improving Steele's relationships with the individuals of said faction?

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
It's hard to keep up with what's what in TITs development.
Wish it had a public roadmap via Trello or something like that, similar to CoC2.

LoriJ

Jan 10, 2020
That new scene of Shade calling Steele to bang Amara. It happens only if Steele is sexing his Milf sister or it also happens if you choose to treat Shade as only a sister?
You have to be lovers.

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
You have to be lovers.

Ah, darn it! Well,I guess that is life sometimes you get to bang an hot ausar girl more unkillable than Rasputin sometimes you don't. Still, hope to see more of Amara in the non lovers route, even if not sexable. A scene were Shade invite both Steele and Amara for Chrismas while oblivion of their vendetta would be hilarious

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Marriage between kaede and anno, i feel like that would upset a lot of people

Those people would need to get over it and investigate 'open marriage'. :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Savin has also mentioned putting a collar on both of them, but I'm not sure if he was joking or for reals.

Steele can put a collar on both of them during the Kaede comes on Steele's ship for quality time with Anno event, but I dunno if that's what Savin was talking about. Savin has been burned by 'fan-rage' before, but when Savin sends out a dig, he doesn't just go deep, he goes for the jugluar. I like that.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Savin has also mentioned putting a collar on both of them, but I'm not sure if he was joking or for reals.

Steele can put a collar on both of them during the Kaede comes on Steele's ship for quality time with Anno event, but I dunno if that's what Savin was talking about
i guess savin could make it if people want to marry kaede thay have to marry anno and vise versa.
Savin has been burned by 'fan-rage' before, but when Savin sends out a dig, he doesn't just go deep, he goes for the jugluar. I like that.
I really hope that doesn't happen, nothing good can come out of that situation.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I really hope that doesn't happen, nothing good can come out of that situation.

Cassidy, and I suspect Syri, Kaede and parts of Anno came out of that, so I respectully disagree.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Wait a sec, how old is Amara by her species standards if Anno is already a MILF?

Although she did say something about being a designer baby like Steele so she might just age slower. But Anno's parents are also rich af so it'd be weird if she and her sis werent engineered from the ground up as well...

I also think they are all more than rich/connected enough to be going on every life-extending treatment possible so they probably look as old as they want (I think, but I also think I heard something about Anno sucking at money once).

...Actually now that I think about it, it is probably for the best if Anno's parents rope Steele into any Marriage she and Kaede get. None of their children seem particularly adept with money, much less a big inheritance. Especially in contrast with Steele who seems to stumble on piles of money in their sleep and already has a fair bit of financial experience at this point in the game from the amount of things you can fund/develop and manage ingame.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Amara is probably old enough to be Steele's mum at least. Anti-agatic mods and longevity are available, if expensive things. Jarvis, one of the founders of Xenogen is over 600.

I haven't seen Amara's age stated anyone, in-game or out. Anno and Syri are Gattaca babies like Steele.