Alypia's Content Corner

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Is that if you dont play as a bimbo champ? I dont think I ever got those options.
So on anni's meeting after treats, you choose talk it out option instead of sex relief, you can choose to be romantic with her if you choose to cuddle -> casual -> kiss. Then next time there is relationship talk prompt. Then ta-dah! You get option to be cool or shy bc cool sun mommy is suave af!!

And no it's not limited to bimbo champ but ofc there's dialogue difference depending on champ's personality (and of course bimbo champ one is the best).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alypia

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
You get this option after first kissing Annika :)
Thank you!
No so on anni's meeting after treats, you choose talk it out option instead of sex relief, you can choose to be romantic with her if you choose to cuddle -> casual -> kiss. Then next time there is relationship talk prompt. Then ta-dah! You get option to be cool or shy bc cool sun mommy is suave af!!

And no it's not limited to bimbo champ but ofc there's dialogue difference depending on champ's personality (and of course bimbo champ one is the best).

You are an angel <3

I totally didn't miss this because I wanted Anni to teach me what constitutes appropriate public behavior straight away...

Edit: Omg I can't believe I missed out on that - "you're an absolute cutie, aren't you? My small but fierce girlfriend." asahkjs <3333333

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you!

You are an angel <3

I totally didn't miss this because I wanted Anni to teach me what constitutes appropriate public behavior straight away...

Edit: Omg I can't believe I missed out on that - "you're an absolute cutie, aren't you? My small but fierce girlfriend." asahkjs <3333333
Oh yeah totally forgot the dialogue difference based on pc's height.

Mhm I don't blame ya. I wanted the muscle mommy to discipline me too....it was hot! There's also nice bit of variation in intimate cuddle if you have wings, or pc race is kitsune/catfolk/lupine (and probably some others) too!

• Love
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Oh yeah totally forgot the dialogue difference based on pc's height.

Mhm I don't blame ya. I wanted the muscle mommy to discipline me too....it was hot! There's also nice bit of variation in intimate cuddle if you have wings, or pc race is kitsune/catfolk/lupine (and probably some others) too!
Muscle mommy discipline is such a mood xD I love all the variations Aly does for her characters/scenes - elves are another one that get ear rubs!

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Was gonna try and do all of Annikas content over several characters to see how different they were before I commented but I think it's a forgone conclusion rn: This is one of my favorite characters in the game, hands down.

I love her presentation, I love how ripped she is, I love how sweet she is and I'm a really big fan of the Bimbo content you did for her. You did a great job, dude.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Omg I have to say...I checked on Annika after turning my bimbo champ to valkyrie and that was soooo sweet! Ugh I'm getting a heart attack from the sweetness. It was all worth it for the best sun mommy!

And the other scene that involves Sanders and Lia were quite adorable as well! Thank you so much again for accounting so many things in your writing!

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Annika is actually very close to my real name, and the fact that it's pronounced correctly made me happy. I immediately fall in love with your characters.
(。・ω・。)ノ♥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Was gonna try and do all of Annikas content over several characters to see how different they were before I commented but I think it's a forgone conclusion rn: This is one of my favorite characters in the game, hands down.

I love her presentation, I love how ripped she is, I love how sweet she is and I'm a really big fan of the Bimbo content you did for her. You did a great job, dude.
Awww, thank you! I'd been wanting to do someone like her - a genuine sweet parfit gentil knyght of Reknown - for a long time. I'm glad she's worked out so well!
Omg I have to say...I checked on Annika after turning my bimbo champ to valkyrie and that was soooo sweet! Ugh I'm getting a heart attack from the sweetness. It was all worth it for the best sun mommy!

And the other scene that involves Sanders and Lia were quite adorable as well! Thank you so much again for accounting so many things in your writing!
Hee hee hee, of course! I wanted to make sure that Valk Champ felt like an actual thing, at least for the characters that I work on.

If you happen to go valk before meeting a certain teacher moo, she may have some things to say about meeting Lumia's Chosen, too!
Annika is actually very close to my real name, and the fact that it's pronounced correctly made me happy. I immediately fall in love with your characters.
(。・ω・。)ノ♥
Ooh! It's a relief I got her right, then!

Sometimes there's a little, mmm, confusion over how to pronounce names in these games; for the longest time, I didn't realize that Syri was pronounced "see-ree", like "Syria" without the A. So I wanted to make extra certain in Anni's case! (Plus, I liked giving her something like a Swedish accent. Not too overwhelming of one, but enough of one to notice!)

It's flattering to see my writes work so well for you - thank you very much for the compliment!

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
So valkyrie content for Serena is in now? I only ask as when we meet Celise (? Might get her name wrong, another champion) she doesn't mention champ being a valkyrie so didn't know if any content was added for them in the undermountain yet.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So valkyrie content for Serena is in now? I only ask as when we meet Celise (? Might get her name wrong, another champion) she doesn't mention champ being a valkyrie so didn't know if any content was added for them in the undermountain yet.
Serena acknowledging that Champ is a valkyrie - and an Astrida, and a kitsune - has always been in her content. It just wasn't visible until now.

Hopefully it shows up properly, because I wrote it using a somewhat older version of the game's parsers. I futureproofed things, but the system I used to futureproof them wasn't necessarily the one that the coders actually implemented for valkyries. It may need to be bug reported.

Reactions: Emily Smith

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Aly, you clever girl. Forcing us to act nice towards Annika for she is holding my valkery ascension hostage. You drive a hard bargain.

Also, Anni is not really anything like I expected -- she feels less like a "mommy" and more like a big sister or just an average girl when interacting with the champ. Well, I only got past her blowjob scene so maybe that is why and most of her talks, so maybe that is why.

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Omg I can't believe the number of gems I missed in your scenes in silly mode! Love the new valkyrie training scene and I regret not turning on the silly mode sooner. It's tempting me really hard to start a whole new playthrough just to see all ur scenes in silly mode (might turn one to literal lesbian goblin for Serena's sake honestly)! The little addition of Ryn in that was really cute too!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I just did the new Valk training content and I love how Ryn helped out for the second session. And the various attempts to get the shield just right. Ryn's lucky we can't come over there and kiss her quiet while she's giggling at our failures. And then.. the Hug.

Also, amusingly Ryn hit her Libido timer for me during the training, so when the normal scene proced immediately afterwards it came off as if playing around with holy powers turned her on. :D

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I've been assuming all this time you were a paid writer on this but I guess that's not the case you're doing ALL THIS work for free?!

Who is actually paid around here 50k+ patrons at $5 min is a decent amount of cash but apparently only like 4 people are getting paid of the many more contributing.

Do you have a patreon or something?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I've been assuming all this time you were a paid writer on this but I guess that's not the case you're doing ALL THIS work for free?!

Who is actually paid around here 50k+ patrons at $5 min is a decent amount of cash but apparently only like 4 people are getting paid of the many more contributing.

Do you have a patreon or something?
Staff is larger than just four people, and even though I'm not staff, my Serena and Annika work is on commission for Savin. :) I appreciate the thought, though!

I will not be opening a patreon. Too much pressure. I like doing what I do relatively low-key.

So, for example, lately I've been doing a lot of IRL real-job work; while I have a scene or two still in the can for Etheryn, most of what I've been writing is stuff like adding in the scene for Annika visiting Aileh and Freja - bits and pieces here and there to help my good friendo SKoW. I also contributed some updates for DawnswordQuest that are special for Polycule Champliazzy setups. That stuff hasn't been coded, but it's all written! I'll let y'all know when they're out.

That said, here's some art that's not very low-key at all:
F5fbNKO.png
LtT1pmO.png
cO1XpRp.png
Os1yvT6.png

moobere

May 19, 2017
Staff is larger than just four people, and even though I'm not staff, my Serena and Annika work is on commission for Savin. :) I appreciate the thought, though!

I will not be opening a patreon. Too much pressure. I like doing what I do relatively low-key.

So, for example, lately I've been doing a lot of IRL real-job work; while I have a scene or two still in the can for Etheryn, most of what I've been writing is stuff like adding in the scene for Annika visiting Aileh and Freja - bits and pieces here and there to help my good friendo SKoW. I also contributed some updates for DawnswordQuest that are special for Polycule Champliazzy setups. That stuff hasn't been coded, but it's all written! I'll let y'all know when they're out.

That said, here's some art that's not very low-key at all:
F5fbNKO.png
LtT1pmO.png
cO1XpRp.png
Os1yvT6.png
May I ask who big momma is? She's hot.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
May I ask who big momma is? She's hot.
That's my Champion! Her name is Elena.

She hasn't had the opportunity to actually enjoy any of the currently-existing Mayternity content, but Maybe Someday.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah I worded that weird. I tried to convey that you being pretty much my favorite writer on the project was not a factor in me wanting you to be compensated for your work. That everyone contributing should be.

I'm just also not very smart.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I was wondering if Anni could potentially get more content. Since she's been added easily been my fav character, next to Cait. Bimbo or CB stuff... romantic dates. Etc.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I was wondering if Anni could potentially get more content. Since she's been added easily been my fav character, next to Cait. Bimbo or CB stuff... romantic dates. Etc.
It's something I'd like to do for sure!

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
She hasn't had the opportunity to actually enjoy any of the currently-existing Mayternity content, but Maybe Someday.
Hmmm...that would be for when the game eventually implements Etheryn siring a family, isn't it?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So, after rereading most of Annis content as DK champ and taking some screenshots along the way, I think I have a firm grasp what bugged me through a lot of her early stuff.

anni -- final pre-lumia conversation.pnganni -post defeat of the corrupt giants 2.pnganni -post defeat of the corrupt giants.png
It reads to much like I am listening to a spoiled brat on how they are to good for whatever task the lowly peon of a good has in stored for us. Which they are, but they should not make their opinion so on the nose about it.
And, this is one is more personal, but I think since the champion memo for all what has happened to them was their call for for adventure, I feel like them complaining about a call for help would be way bellow them at this point. Now I am all for them not really carring about the cause , the reason for Annikas plea for assistance, but I think there is a better way to express it. "What is in it for me?" sort of approach. Nickel and dime the desperate girl.

anni before hugs.pngHUGS.pngoffers of food..png
The hug... I enjoyed what was there but I do kind of wish we did not go for a tsundere shtick. I could understand somewhat if the only option you gave us was to hug her. Then playing it like this would maybe not feel so jarring. But you gave us option to either shake her hand or exchange bodily warmth, so I would assume that even the DK player would be OK with the champ dropping their guard down and showing some genuine appreciation for the hunky lady. If you want to write DK being a dick, why not just have them not do anything in return, just pass her by. Not sure if that would lead to them getting locked out of being a Valk or interacting with her, but it is something.

Now, having gone this far into her content (or at least stuff where she is the major player), I have to say that after we had our talk with her (or sucking her off which is always my case), champion really mellows out and becomes a lot more enjoyable. Being teasing and direct, but rarely to the point where you just want to punch them.

good examle.pnggood examle2.pnggood examle3.png
My favorite part out of these examples is second one. I like that we are no wasting time with Elven etiquette.
Still, having said that, maybe ease of on swear words here and there. Some foul language can be good to booster and accentuate the sentence/point, but I feel that you lean to much into the trap where swearing="bad guy thing to do". Eloquence can be just as scarring.
Shit..png
Especially words that have allusion to feces in them.

There are more examples, but I feel like this is sufficient enough for first time. And I have reached the image limit. Again, after sucking some good dick, champ did become mostly fun to read. It is predominantly the beginning portion where the sour points piled up on each other. I do have more to say about Annika, but I do not want to go overboard in one post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconic2002

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Didn't realize until recently there was a new scene written by you! As always though, it was fantastic! I thought ryn nursing scene was already great (and one of my favorite scene in the game) but the new scene even made it better! Definitely worth the wait to take ryn's cage off. Looooveee the variation when pc is pregnant mmf it was hot (can't wait to see variation when pc is pregnant with ryn's kid)! Thank you for your contribution as always.