question! where does the
Anika sick snake joke steam from? I was very heavily amused but also curious

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
question! where does the
Anika sick snake joke steam from? I was very heavily amused but also curious
A Discord friend helped me out with it!

It's only supposed to show up for Cunning Champ, but there's a (reported) bug.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
A Discord friend helped me out with it!

It's only supposed to show up for Cunning Champ, but there's a (reported) bug.
oh I see! yeah that was my first thought even if it was gold

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Coding is moving along, but it might still be a while before Annika's post-LumiaQuest stuff makes it in. Lots to do before that! But until then, allow me to tide you over with some more elf art courtesy of Akira Raikou~
akirai_annika_sketch_share.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Please tell me that Bimbochamps will call her 'sun mommy' at some point... xD
She already does! She uses "sun mommy" for Lumia and all the nice valky ladies.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I must have overlooked mine calling Anni that. Guess it means I need to see her intro scene again. :D

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Finally reached Serena in my bimbo playthrough and gods above she is so sweet to bimbo PC. You can even kinda see her go from "why is she... like this" to "aww what a sweet bubbly girl, she's so kind all the time, gosh I wanna make sure she stays happy" when you get sad about not being able to remember things well... just... omg...

• Love

Helia

May 8, 2017
Looking at Serena's design document, it's incredibly cool to see lots of variant dialogue, and alterations for cunning bimbos, and even scholar bimbos. I do wish combat stats weren't tied to roleplay still, but it's still very fun to see more facets to allow players to flesh out their individual PC's.

Alongside the exceptional quality of the writing, Serena seems very well fleshed out, written in a well-informed manner, and has interesting cultural ties and creates context for engaging grounded world building. It's extremely encouraging to see a sex-positive game that also puts a heavy emphasis on quality storytelling and immersion. I kind of wished there would be a moment of the Champ getting to be an impromptu student!

I by and large love how the Bimbo PC is written, and its emphasis on a effervescent, bubbly, and feminine form of speech and mannerisms, without appearing degrading or being treated as lesser. You don't really see characters who are outwardly hyper-feminine, scintillating and empathetic get to be a hero or protagonist of a high-stakes story, and that is a big appeal of Trials and Champions that I feel is heavily understated.

The only part that troubles me personally is that some of the discussion with Serena on education and memory could be interpreted as the PC having a learning disability, or an intellectual impairment, which is, at least personally, a uncomfortable and depressing concept.

It's a strange dilemma, where-in the "ditziness" aspect of the kink sort of usually keeps itself light and airy, and usually resembles something closer to a magic (pink bubbles!) , or a hyperactive lust (like in Trials, where its explained the brain actually develops even more), if it gets to "real" as it were, it becomes a lot more dark and hard-edged.

Obviously as mentioned ages ago, I have a big bias there-in, so making the implications overly dark might be the point for some people, although the game is rather light-hearted in general, so that seems like something that would be a more heavy kink in other media. And with the form of writing, it's pretty easy to head-canon away any implications of lesser intelligence for my personal Champion, as there is a good amount of ambiguity in how its expressed, and the Bimbo Champ still gets a lot of moments to be cute and witty.

I need to figure out if there is a good class combo or build for Cunning, Strength and Agility/Presence, and actually commit to playing through the game more wholely, as there is a lot to love, and some incredible work by the team has gone into it; I feel a bit silly for how little I've explored due to the sheer word count and vastness, alongside looking at different media.

Huge kudos for the work put in, and I'm extremely excited to see Annika and more!

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Maybe I'm just a weirdo, but being autistic and ADHD, and having that sometimes make remembering things a thorny subject for me (it's not that I can't, I'm actually super super good at remembering random shit... until I don't, in which case suddenly there's no hint that it ever existed to my brain), made that dialogue option hit really well. Bimbo champ isn't stupid, necessarily, her intelligence is just very specific. My Bimbo champ at least is an extremely talented fighter who uses magic and blade together, which has gotta be hard, and it's not like it doesn't take intelligence to interact with people, or to be good in bed, or any number of other things she does. Her intelligence is just minmaxed. She has a few special interests she's great at, combat, magic, sex, people, and other things that she can't do even remotely.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations on (most? all?) of Annika's remaining content getting implemented! I just started playing it and the intro scene already has me, between the 'tell me about yourself' part of the conversation and this exchange <3
AnniIntro.png
I'm going to have to do this with all my other Champs to see how the background check changes for each of them, and my Bimbochamp especially because you do such a great job writing that content that I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I started with my main (Noble Scion) Champ and loved the little touches there and I haven't even gotten into the rest of her content yet. xD

Last edited:

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Having played through Annika’s content, I just wanted to say I’m quite the fan! I admittedly wasn’t particularly interested in the Valkyries at first, but I was surprised by how well-written she is. Besides, reading through codex entries is always a joy, so I just wanted to say: Keep up the great work!

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I swear it wasn't there the first time I went through Anni's scenes but I love the 'restraints' scene now that I've seen it! I like the prep in that scene in particular and the aftercare in her scenes in general <3

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Thank you for doing a variant for champs still with vaginal virginity.. I did a new playthrough just to see and absolutely loved it. Anni is now the best domme dickgirl in game by far.
I still don't really know why I did it, but I'm glad y'all like it!
Having played through Annika’s content, I just wanted to say I’m quite the fan! I admittedly wasn’t particularly interested in the Valkyries at first, but I was surprised by how well-written she is. Besides, reading through codex entries is always a joy, so I just wanted to say: Keep up the great work!
Aww, thank you! If Savin would let me just write lore and nothing else, I could probably have a fun time. Not as fun as writing actual characters with personalities to go along with the lore, but fun enough!

I think the kicker for Anni is that her talks aren't just lore delivery. I'm actually trying to say something about her as a person with all of the stories about bein' a valkyrie and a warrior. Hopefully it comes through okay!
I swear it wasn't there the first time I went through Anni's scenes but I love the 'restraints' scene now that I've seen it! I like the prep in that scene in particular and the aftercare in her scenes in general <3
The restraints scene isn't there the first time! You need to do a scene where Anni gets to play with your pussy first. There's a little bit of variable dialogue where you notice how much she enjoys pussy-eating, and then after that the restraints and face-sitting scenes should be unlocked!

Still a few bugs associated with those scenes, but the unlocks mostly work correctly!

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
FINALLY finished a lot of variation in Anni's scenes and I gotta say, it was WONDERFUL! I loved the lore and worldbuilding while also giving plenty of characterization for Anni and the previous snippets of Anni's before her full release was worth it all in the end. I also loved the variation for pc's race, background, character, and companion talks as usual. It's always a treat to see what variation you took account of.

I love the new direction taken with your work with more exploration of femdom and mom-dom. Mnnf all of Anni's scene were HOT. The contrast between her kind persona and her dominant energy in her scenes was the perfect balance of steamy and intimate. I appreciated all the consideration to whether PC was a virgin, pregnant, and whatnot, and I loved all the cuddle scenes.

I also really appreciated how Anni worshipped pc with vagina since that's not very common and I loved the further exploration of bdsm/role play aspect and how we can switch around sub/dom dynamic with her. Btw, based on her talk, would her PC pregnancy be a possible content in the future? If not, totally understandable since that's an insane amount of work considering how much effort you put into your work. It's nice to know she is interested in starting a family with vag champs.

Have to say Anni reminded me of Serena in a way her relationship with PC works and Serena and Anni are both definitely my top fav characters. Thanks for your hard work and a great way to start a new year. Can't believe the amount of work you put forth and I hope you take plenty of breaks and take it easy!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Awwww. Thank you for the very kind words!!

Another fan recently commissioned art of Annika with their OC from Morrya! Take a look~
I also really appreciated how Anni worshipped pc with vagina since that's not very common and I loved the further exploration of bdsm/role play aspect and how we can switch around sub/dom dynamic with her. Btw, based on her talk, would her PC pregnancy be a possible content in the future? If not, totally understandable since that's an insane amount of work considering how much effort you put into your work. It's nice to know she is interested in starting a family with vag champs.
I liked writing consciously pussy-focused content, too! There isn't really enough of it.

As far as your other question goes: for now, all I have to say on it is what's in the game. :)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
@Sacremas I don't want to burden the virginity topic with even more stuff about me, but yes! I don't play as a bimbo, but I really love to write Bimbo Champ, especially when she's being an adorable goofus.

@luciel1331 Yep! Annika's penetration scenes should be set up to handle if whichever organ being penetrated is, um, new to the experience. Let me know if there are any bugs!

And yeah, nursing is actually something somebody else got me to write. Don't get me wrong - I'm not anti-nursing or anything! I'm usually in favor of all kinds of snuggly, cuddly stuff, and I love nipple play in general. But nursing and milkies aren't really what I actively look for, if you get what I mean. Someone else asked me to write the original Arona scene, and I've been writing milkies stuff ever since!

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Yeah as I said, I really love those scenes, I don't play Bimbo champ often but when I come back to her it's just as delightful every time when something bimbo-specific has been written. I feel like Bimbo in a way is that other perm TF where afterwards purity or corruption really doesn't matter, you're a bubbly bimbo who don't care if a cutie's got horns and a spaded tail or wraith-touched elements, just that they're a cutie that would be fun to cuddle! And at the same time, no matter how "corrupt" she'd get, she'd barely ever notice it or be changed by it, flowers may wilt in her wake from her intense corruption and she still wants to put one behind her ear and give a bright perfect smile to everyone around her to cheer them up. Though the soul is another matter entirely, I have often wondered how the gods would let such a doofus go around with the soul equivalent of a WMD inside them she might just give away because Kassy was being particularly sweet that afternoon.

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
Between Annika, Serena, and your contributions to Ryn, I think you're cornering the market on the most lovable and in-depth content in the game. I mean, I was expecting the valkyrie to be fantastic after the moo teacher stole my heart but I was not prepared for the perfection that is Anni. You've knocked it out of the park again! Thank you for writing for this game, your NPCs and Ryn sleep-withs are far and away some of my favorite content, and this community is lucky to have you contributing. You're the GOAT!