Alternate/Extra item drops for lust wins

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
When Steele defeats an enemy, it may drop one item from a list. I was thinking that enemies could drop different or extra items (or make some of them more or less likely to drop) when they're defeated with lust attacks. For example the chance of obtaining Zil honey from a Zil Female could be double the normal % when defeating she's defeated by lust (or make it exclusive to lust win).

This could encourage not to fight always the same way and have a bit of control over the drops.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Lust combat is already a good viable fighting strategy. Occasionally you'll meet enemies who'll be easier to defeat through lust combat. For example Amara in Kara Quest 2 can be defeated a lot easier through using tease attacks on her. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It wouldn't feel out of line for a smut game to further reward and incentivise pervy nonlethal combat methods. 

As it stands it's sort of weird that you can have sexytimes with people you just finished pumping full of bullets... 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Lust combat is already a good viable fighting strategy. Occasionally you'll meet enemies who'll be easier to defeat through lust combat. For example Amara in Kara Quest 2 can be defeated a lot easier through using tease attacks on her. 

And even after some recent nerfs, lust weapons remain OP as hell.

As for Hanzo's suggestion, I don't think that it would make much sense, both lore- and gameplay-wise. Items that PC loots from enemies are described as something those enemies carry with them, so why should it matter how you defeat them?

It will also mean that character builds focused around either HP or Lust combat will find it even harder to grind items that are linked to the other win condition.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
And even after some recent nerfs, lust weapons remain OP as hell.

As for Hanzo's suggestion, I don't think that it would make much sense, both lore- and gameplay-wise. Items that PC loots from enemies are described as something those enemies carry with them, so why should it matter how you defeat them?

It will also mean that character builds focused around either HP or Lust combat will find it even harder to grind items that are linked to the other win condition.

I guess lust weapons are OP because to keep lust damage under control there's a damage cap to tease skills but it doesn't apply to lust weapons.

An explanation could be that some of their stuff broke during the fight. That being said, many drops don't make much sense already. Why are Kerokeras carrying a vial of their own venom, Zil Females carrying their own cum, etc.

The game is supposed to be easy, I remember something about attack being enough to beat the main quest, and that includes boss fights. This is only for random battles which should be easier, so beating them the way the character isn't build shouldn't be a problem. Keep in mind that this is to add options, encourage not to always do the same thing and cut some (boring) grinding, not to block stuff. I think I'll explain it better with an example:

Let's suppose you want a Vanae Spear. It has a 10% chance to drop. As things are right now if you want it you have no choice but to kill Vanaes again and again and pray for the best. In a scenario where the chance of obtaining it if you defeat her by lust is (for example) 40% instead of 10%, you can stil try to get it the "normal" way, or go for the lust win.

Speaking of builds, I don't like that once you've chosen a skill you're stuck with it forever unless you cheat save edit, but that's a story for another time.

Last edited by a moderator: