Aina's Creator

New_steele

Nov 25, 2017
I'm looking to try writing some scenes to submit. Since I haven't done this before, I figured I would try to start small rather than with the more complex ideas I have running around. In that vein, I want to see about expanding the available content for Aina our favorite centaur. To accomplish this I want to discuss Aina with her creator to get a better sense of her character before writing her.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Good luck, Aina's creator left TiTs to pursue his own writing career. You'd be best off talking to Fen, and I think Gardeford was working on an x-pac

New_steele

Nov 25, 2017
Good luck, Aina's creator left TiTs to pursue his own writing career. You'd be best off talking to Fen, and I think Gardeford was working on an x-pac
I'll see about talking with Gardeford then. I just didn't want to step on the creators toes or anything.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I thought Evil was going to take a swing at Aina too...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I am/was. I've been dealing with some family health issues the last couple of months and that's taken up a lot of my time. So a couple of my projects are making very slow progress, but Aina is on the backburner for the time being.

New_steele

Nov 25, 2017
I am/was. I've been dealing with some family health issues the last couple of months and that's taken up a lot of my time. So a couple of my projects are making very slow progress, but Aina is on the backburner for the time being.
Would you mind if I took a swing at a scene or two?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Depends on what you're doing.

New_steele

Nov 25, 2017
I'm think just a couple of vanilla scenes. Given her timidness maybe require some affection to access them.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Best of luck! Aina is one of my favourite NPCs... I always lose my characters virignity to her on every run <3

Reactions: Vito Calles

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
For these "public domain" characters you really don't have to ask anyone else's permission regardless of whether they say they're planning to do something with them. It's a courtesy and you might want to compare notes but ultimately it's about who, if either or both, can actually put something together.

Reactions: TheDevilYouKnow