Additional considerations brought to you by...

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
No she only names the first child, but it describes the unique traits of aya and the 'second' child

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
well shit guess i'm gonna have to go and wait then, i've knocked her up twice, but with the long ass preg time i have yet to get the second birth

Richard

Oct 20, 2015
So, there's this whopping great huge necklace that's too big for anyone to comfortably wear.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queenly_Necklace

At present, there's nothing you can do with it but sell it.

However, on Uveto, there's Princess Ula of the Korgonne:

"Korg’ii Hold’s resident royal daughter is also quite the fan of jewelry, if the plethora of volcanic rock and savicite crystals she currently wears are any indication. Heavy stone piercings dangle from the outer edges of her canine ears as well. So much of it radiates the green glow of savicite radiation that she’s a one-woman light show in the hold’s darker passages. Even now, the play of light across her more-than-ample E-cup breasts continues to tug your gaze lower." - http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ula

Might the Queenly Necklace be a nice gift for her? Even if it's too big for her to wear, surely she can get the craftsmen of the tribe to convert it into a set of jewelry that's actually wearable.

A possibility for a plot line:

1. They can use the necklace as an engagement present. If the tribe approves (don't know how that would work), then they can get married. The character will continue to travel around the galaxy, acting as an ambassador for the Korgonne, setting up diplomatic relations and trade with other worlds. After some time has passed, it could be possible to have Ula join your crew - she does want to see the stars, after all...

2. If the character is already married, Ula sadly declines the gift, saying she already has a suitor. This suitor would need to be another NPC. Should the character encounter this NPC and start a conversation with him, it will come out that the suitor needs a gift suitable for royalty in order to advance his case. The character will then have the option to sell the necklace to him. If it is sold, then after the wedding, the character will be appointed as an ambassador for the Korgonne (as above).

In either case, the Queenly Necklace is converted into the Crown Jewels for the Korgonne.

Reactions: aylmao1236

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
So, there's this whopping great huge necklace that's too big for anyone to comfortably wear.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queenly_Necklace

At present, there's nothing you can do with it but sell it.

However, on Uveto, there's Princess Ula of the Korgonne:

"Korg’ii Hold’s resident royal daughter is also quite the fan of jewelry, if the plethora of volcanic rock and savicite crystals she currently wears are any indication. Heavy stone piercings dangle from the outer edges of her canine ears as well. So much of it radiates the green glow of savicite radiation that she’s a one-woman light show in the hold’s darker passages. Even now, the play of light across her more-than-ample E-cup breasts continues to tug your gaze lower." - http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ula

Might the Queenly Necklace be a nice gift for her? Even if it's too big for her to wear, surely she can get the craftsmen of the tribe to convert it into a set of jewelry that's actually wearable.

A possibility for a plot line:

1. They can use the necklace as an engagement present. If the tribe approves (don't know how that would work), then they can get married. The character will continue to travel around the galaxy, acting as an ambassador for the Korgonne, setting up diplomatic relations and trade with other worlds. After some time has passed, it could be possible to have Ula join your crew - she does want to see the stars, after all...

2. If the character is already married, Ula sadly declines the gift, saying she already has a suitor. This suitor would need to be another NPC. Should the character encounter this NPC and start a conversation with him, it will come out that the suitor needs a gift suitable for royalty in order to advance his case. The character will then have the option to sell the necklace to him. If it is sold, then after the wedding, the character will be appointed as an ambassador for the Korgonne (as above).

In either case, the Queenly Necklace is converted into the Crown Jewels for the Korgonne.

You sure you posted in the right thread? Or is this something you plan to write and want feedback on?

Richard

Oct 20, 2015
Honestly, I don't know where to post thoughts and suggestions. I'm not going to write it myself (I'm not that good a writer), so I guess I'd like comments and feedback.