Accidental Magic Girl [In Character]

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Josie didn't say a word. She was still too hungry, pissed off, and scared to form a reply. The promise of food was enough to make Josie want to accept the food, but she couldn't. The last time Josie was “helped” was when she had to train for a battle she knows nothing about. She doesn't know if the Drider wants to really help her, or is just saying things because she's vulnerable.

Josie slowly scooted to the Drider, but still kept some distance between the two. She was not about to go let her guard down yet...no matter how delicious the kebab looks.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Snežana parts herself from her new hissy friend with one big hug and a kiss on both cheeks. "Give me a moment, friend. We try my way first. I help clean up after." The grin Snežana offers to her friend is full of gleaming fangs. When she turns away to walk over to meet the goo halfway in the parlour she is already beaming happily to someone she hopes will be another new friend today.

"Here, friend. I sit down,"
she addresses the stranger. The large drider folds her eight spider limbs until her bulk rests on the floor and the holds out the kebab wrap around which remains the secure tin foil wrapping. "Now, I remove cover." Two slender hands very slowly and very carefuly begin removing the layers of metal from around the food portion so as to not startle the clearly agitated goo or rip the wrapping and thus leave metal bits in the food. In doing so her work leaves a warm looking glow in its wake very similar to little spiderwebs of light that fade away into nothing rapidly but now without an effect: as soon as the lights fade the mouth-watering wrap of meats, salads and sauces being offered has warmed up nicely while it also regains most of its moisture to enhance its deliciousness. "I put it in your hands?" the she-spider continues, her voice still slow but warm sounding. "Is no plates near, so best eat when warm."

Meanwhile on the balcony the other drider is mildly exasoerated with the noneuclidian mass-mess that is her knitting project and rolls her eyes at the sight of one of the needles protruding from one of her limbs - apparently she pierced her own carapace in the momentous struggle to get free from the bundle but much to her eye-rolling her forelimbs remain well stuck on the woolly wall prompting some choice words to be muttered about. Then, with a quiet crack and a spilling of blood that rains red droplets on the knitted disaster she pulls out the offending tool. One by one, the droplets grow a tint too deep for visual range...and then fade away.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Merrily dragging Sophia behind her, holding her hand, Nora approaches the Naga happily wagging her bushy wolf-like tail. "Hello ma'am! I was wondering if I myself or my adorable little compatriot could help you in any way?" Nora smiles warmly, pulling Sophia forward to show her off. "My little puppy here has had a long walk and needs something to drink. Maybe we could work off a single ice cream float to share?" Nora looks very hopeful, ears twitching and tail flicking as she leans in a bit pleading.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Meliora looks over to the canine lady who just got in and randomly started cleaning up. The help is very much appreciated, allowing her to calm down a bit.

"Thanks for helping out." She says to her and before she can actually ask any further, she hears the other two canines come in, asking if they can help. Meliora answers them: "Well, the girl over there is nice enough to clean up the goo's mess, so unless you want to help her or are somehow able to fix the window, I doubt there is much you can do at the moment."

She then turns back to the goo and the drider, feeling a bit sad to leave the drider to deal with the goo on her own. Overhearing the drider's words, she heads into a back room to get a few kives and forks and a very large plate, about the size of a big tablet that a waiter would use. She sets it down close to the goo and then inspects the drider's food.

"Would you like me to make that kebab bigger so it will actually do something for the goo? She doesn't seem like someone who'd be satisfied with that much, if anything can satisfy her at all." the large serpentine woman explains to the drider, "I wonder if there's anything at all that can make her hunger go away, but I'd rather we try our best for that."

Looking over to the goo, she remarks "And don't you get the wrong idea here! I'm just helping out her here because I'd rather not have her completely waste her food on you."

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire looked over to the naga and gave her a kind smile, before looking over to the two canine ladies and giving them a two-fingered salute. "Hey. Hell of a night, huh? If you two wanna help, there are some more brooms in the maintenance closet near the back. Thankfully, we won't need to mop up, since that goo lady only broke the glass." She offers as she sweeps some glass into the dustpan, clearing up a bit of the floor, before starting to sweep more glass into another small pile.

Reactions: FelixDracc

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"We can certainly help, but I'm not sure brooms would be the best tool for us to use." Nora smirks, her approach is a swagger due to partly to her heeled boots whose sway she chooses to emphasize a bit. "I'm going to give you a little lesson in Magic now Sophie, 'kay?" Nora coos to her fellow Fenrir member.

Her eyes widening momentarily, Sophia nods in agreement to her senior.

"Alright! Lets get started then!" Nora cheers, removing her Tome from its holster on her hip and bringing it up to her ample chest to read. "Vigor! Speed! Insight! Observation! Finesse!" The canine lady motions with her other hand's index and middle finger at Claire, white light and concentric rune-lined rotating circles forming around the non-Fenrir girl's feet. "Reinforcement Magic, you can now move faster, last longer, and brush with pinpoint precision! Not only that but with Insight you won't miss a single single shard and with Observation know every place you should look with you amplified vision." Nora cheerfully explains, leaning in a little and waving her fingers to really drive the point home.

"As for you little Sophie..." Nora says, turning to her charge with a devious smile. "Insight! Observation! Vigor! Computation!" Motioning at Sophia similar glowing white circles form around her feet and fill her with strange feelings.

"What is this feeling? What's going on with me?" Sophia asks in confusion, looking up at Nora with big puppy eyes.

"Hnnnnnnnnnng~ Come on Sophie! You're making me feel weird now!" Nora cries, rubbing her knees together and clutching her chest and ribs in delight. "I boosted your stamina, detection, and attention too, along with that I powered up the processing power of your brain so your Magic will be even more powerful! "

"My Magic? How do you even know if it will be useful?" Sophia asks, holding her right wrist with her left hand.

"I saw you transform after all..." Nora murmurs alluringly, stroking the pup's ear gently. "Laid bare for me to see every bit of you, I got to see your naked Soul and saw you use Dark Magic, so you're going to use it for me now, okay?"

Sophia nods again, cheeks a little pink. "But I don't have a Tome like you, don't I need one to use Magic?" She questions meekly.

"So smart~!" Nora cheers. "But no. Its true that certain items can boost Magic, and you even managed to realize you have an item like that too! But for you your weapons serve as attack, defense, and casting!" Nora beams happily. "Right now think of them as two staffs to help you cast with. Imagine them like antennas transmitting your consciousness outward. I want you to transfer those shards of glass in the shadows to the trash can over there." Nora states softly, pointing to a trash can across the room in a dark corner. "If you do it for me I'll give you something good~." Nora sings, giving Sophie a very flirtatious look.

Sophia gulps and turns red, but manages to steady herself and do as ordered. Closing her eyes and bringing her tonfas up to a defensive position she imagines her heart flowing out and absorbing the glass. Flowing out of her own shadow a nebulous limb washes over the glass and disappears it completely. Glancing over at the trash, Sophia imagines glass falling out of the shadows into the bin. As she visualizes it the very thing happens, much to her excitement.

Sophia however is not given a chance to fully realize her accomplishment before arms wrap around her. Nora's words flash through her mind, as well as Morrigan holding her naked, Nora undressing and dressing her, and all the clingy intimacy. Mind racing she anticipates all sorts of "rewards" she might be given.

Nora gently holds her to her chest in a soft hug. "Good job Sophie. You did really well." Nora quietly tells her, softly petting her back and swaying a little.

ZinkShecoat

Motoko sits down someplace out of the way of the cleaning, not really sure how to get the large gauntlets to turn back to normal, or even how to go back to her usual bodysize. The large, hardly dressed, amazonian woman awkwardly rubs the back of her neck before poking her index fingers together and looking at the floor, trying her best to whistle something and not cause anymore damage for the evening.

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
A stream of saliva gushes out of the goo girl's mouth when she sees the Kebab. Josie's eyes can see the steam rise from the glistening slab of meat. She immediately nods her head to the Drider's question, accepting the kebab. The kebab was much heavier than the goo expected, the aroma of beef flooding her mind. Her membrane engulfs the dish, causing the still digesting ice cream to vibrate within the goo.

None of the naga's words reaches the goo's ears. All five senses were busy savoring every drop of the savory beef. The juices gush into Josie's mouth as the kebab's aroma filled her nostrils. After a few more minutes of feasting, the vibrations inside the goo softened to an occasional shudder. The goo continues devouring the large kebab, but now in a less ravenous pace. Both the ice cream and the first bites of the kebab were dissolving into Josie's form. A steady flow of kebab chucks flowed and vanished inside Josie's body.

After some of the hunger was sated, Josie's body slumped to the floor in a messy plop. Traces amounts of goo splattered away from Josie's body as her body firmed to less aqueous form. The membrane became more detailed, mimicking the top half of a humanoid creature. Josie settles on the floor, her goo form lazily widen. She sighs in deep contentment as the shredded kebab pieces float inside her form. Minuscule flakes of meat that were sheared off the main body dissolved into the goo.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
A frenzied sound draws near Mokoto: it is that of thousands of skittering rings upon something metalline; it draws from above approaching from the roof of the parlor first before descending downwards along the wall yet in spite of the pacing that these metalline tips of something inhuman move at the sound comes at Mokoto much more slowly than seems probable...that is, at a proverbial crawling pace rather than at the dash the hectic sound implies.

It is a drider. The very same that greeted Mokoto after being confronted by the aforementioned brave lady who crashed onto a street in defense of another. The form is still dark and the uniform the humanoid half is clad is is difficult to see in the moonlight but the sheer size of the half-spider half-suman is bogglingly evident nonetheless.

"Good evening friend,"
the drider offers in a voice that carries a heavy Slavic tint. "May I offer company?"

And meanwhile inside the building the twin of the first drider sighs happily at the sight of the becalmed goo. Following the first sigh comes a few more before she comments: "There, see? Take moment and digest." Then with a speed belying her her sheer bulk the drider makes to sweep each one of the ladies off of their feet insomuch as she can so she may hug one of them at a time whiel rubbing her sharp nose onto theirs as her upper limbs hug them and she herself produces a silly sound of joy throughout the hug before depositing the hugged lady onto the ground and rushing to find another person to hug. "Hello friend, is great to meet!" she offers to one and all. "Is so happy to meet!"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The serpent sighs and shakes her head, hoping thatthe goo will actually calm down and show some manners now... otherwise she'll have to kick her out, even though she hasn't exactly got feet to do it literally.

She sits back down at the table the big muscly girl sat down.
"Hey!" she says to the woman, shifting kind of awkwardly, "So, quite the strange night, isn't it? Sorry I lashed out at you earlier. Was just stressed out from the mess thatthis day was."

She looks up at the strong looking woman and, a little nervously, asks her "Would you maybe like a hug to make up for it?"

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire blinked as she was hugged, and then as her vision sharpened and her body tensed, like a wolf ready to pounce. Her ears perked up high as she could see, and noted every single piece of glass in the room. With a grin and a glare, she dashed about the store in a slight blur, sweeping every piece of glass together until it was a nice, neat pile near the trash can, to which she began sweeping into a dustpan, before dumping, and repeating until the floor was spotless. Once that was done, she dashed into the closet, and returned the broom and dustpan, before returning to the group with her sword drawn. Before anyone could react, she raised towards the ceiling, and it sent out a baseball sized ball of light, which nicely lit up the room with it's warm glow. She grinned and twirled her sword, having listened in on the woman's advice to Sophie, and adding it on to Adrian's to get the spell going. Sheathing her blade, she put her hands on her hips proudly. "Done! And we have some actual light now!"

ZinkShecoat

Motoko quickly pushes out a breath, crossing her hands over her chest. The large, tan, rippling muscled young woman turns her nose up a little. "Pfff. I... I don't need a hug..." She blushes a little bit, then suddenly picks up not only the snake woman, but also the spider, standing up and squeezing both women between her firm muscled body and large steely gauntlets. "But I don't mind taking one. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, it's my first day on the job."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And meanwhile inside the building the twin of the first drider sighs happily at the sight of the becalmed goo. Following the first sigh comes a few more before she comments: "There, see? Take moment and digest." Then with a speed belying her her sheer bulk the drider makes to sweep each one of the ladies off of their feet insomuch as she can so she may hug one of them at a time whiel rubbing her sharp nose onto theirs as her upper limbs hug them and she herself produces a silly sound of joy throughout the hug before depositing the hugged lady onto the ground and rushing to find another person to hug. "Hello friend, is great to meet!" she offers to one and all. "Is so happy to meet!"

Nora cheers over being lifted up and hugged, waving her arms in the air like she's on a roller coaster. Sophia meanwhile is taken quite off-guard by the sudden hug, though she did see it coming she sensed no bad intent and is therefore mostly just confused by the sudden hugging. The concept of being suddenly and unceremoniously manhandled by a third woman in a single day isn't unpleasant to the Retriever-Girl, who's face flushes a little as she is cradled by the sizeable Spider-Lady.

Claire blinked as she was hugged, and then as her vision sharpened and her body tensed, like a wolf ready to pounce. Her ears perked up high as she could see, and noted every single piece of glass in the room. With a grin and a glare, she dashed about the store in a slight blur, sweeping every piece of glass together until it was a nice, neat pile near the trash can, to which she began sweeping into a dustpan, before dumping, and repeating until the floor was spotless. Once that was done, she dashed into the closet, and returned the broom and dustpan, before returning to the group with her sword drawn. Before anyone could react, she raised towards the ceiling, and it sent out a baseball sized ball of light, which nicely lit up the room with it's warm glow. She grinned and twirled her sword, having listened in on the woman's advice to Sophie, and adding it on to Adrian's to get the spell going. Sheathing her blade, she put her hands on her hips proudly. "Done! And we have some actual light now!"

Being set down by the Drider Sophia straightens out her clothes and tries to clear her head of the implications of all these powerful women seeming to be congregating around her.

"Don't worry about it Sophie!" Nora laughs, rustling the pup's hair under her hat and pointing to the glowing ball the fellow canine created. "I'm sure you'll have the chance to make a nice shady spot soon. Most people just like things well lit better." Sophia smiles a little, looking up at her taller mentor, Nora in return pokes up a finger and creates a little ball of flame on it. "We could make a blanket fort, you black out the whole room and I make a little light to read by."

Sophia can't help but let out a small chuckle. "You can read?" Sophia states plainly, her unexpressive face adding to the punchline so much more.

Nora is taken aback for a minute, not expecting Sophia to play the straight man in their comedy duo for a even a second. "You little!" Nora scowls in faux outrage before grabbing the back of Sophia's head and shoving her face first into her ample cleavage. At first the smaller canine's whole body stiffens up in surprise but soon Sophia is flailing and bapping at Nora's shoulders as she runs out of air.

When she is finally released Sophia's face is bright red and she is gasping for air, almost doubling over.

"You can go make your own friends if you're going to be mean. I'll let you grovel for my forgiveness later." Nora teases as she strolls by to talk to the mountain of woman with power gauntlets.

Motoko quickly pushes out a breath, crossing her hands over her chest. The large, tan, rippling muscled young woman turns her nose up a little. "Pfff. I... I don't need a hug..." She blushes a little bit, then suddenly picks up not only the snake woman, but also the spider, standing up and squeezing both women between her firm muscled body and large steely gauntlets. "But I don't mind taking one. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, it's my first day on the job."

"It gets easier eventually." Nora notes, strolling casually up and extending out a hand in greeting. "My name's Nora. Nice to meet you!"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Josie snaps out of her trance when she sees the larger Drider approaching her. Josie shakes her head, declining the Drider's offering.

“But thank you.”
Josie adds before she settles deeper into her membrane. Only her head was visible above the goo. She sighed to herself as she watches everyone else react to being hugged by a Drider.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire looked around at everyone, and hummed slightly, tilting her head, and looking to the large woman in the room. "Hey hey, no worries from over here. Ya just startled me with the super hero landing is all." She offered with a giggle, before walking over and offering her hand for a handshake. "Believe it or not, it's my first night as well! Mind you I didn't ask for this, and if I ever see that little white devil again, I'm stabbing the hell out of it..." She stopped herself from going further, and used her other hand to lift the band covering her eyes, showing the jade-colored eyes with a small glint in them. "Sorry, still a bit pissed and all. I'm Claire. Pleasure to meet everyone."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Ludmila skittered away from the gathering interest with considerable speed the moment she sensed her twin approaching until she successfully vacated herself
until the massive spider is clinging to the wall high overhead where she perches to observe and to inch very slowly away from the attention-filled scene involved in which are the now-named Sophia, Claire, and the muscular lady who hugs Snežana.

The spirited cheering that rises from Snežana is one thing that Ludmila takes notice of but likewise is the joy with which the drider moves her bulk so as to snatch up all of the "normal" sized ladies in her vicinity meaning the newly introduced Sophia alongside Claire as well as this muscular lady. All three are rather rapidly housted into a large hug the ignores conventional physics on things like mass and gravity, and rather take the trio into a spirited and happy hug that squishes them between the three-meter drider and the naga who is not as tall but whom a single look confirms much longer.

Ludmila also quietly puts distance between herself and said five-person hug since Snežana is practically covering all four new friends in happy nuzzles but out of all four haplessly greeted new friends she observes that the one who has the attributes of a golden retriever...Sophia her names was... That one Snežana is practically over the moon about and if the insensible flood of silly sounding verbosity is anything to go by the excited drider is prattling at her like she might at a small puppy.

Ludmila deicides thus to move to the ceiling and settle there, and then spread her senses to the environment while watching The Snuggle Show.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Wrapping her snake body around the girls snuggling her, enjoying the snuggles quite a bit. They can feel how much strength is in the snake's body as well in this embrace.
The embrace also reveals another ability of hers, her tangible aura spreading throughout the parlour feeling like a comfortable, snuggly blanket wrapping around them. It offers the girls lightly increased abilities, but also a light swelling of their boobs, which grow about two cup sizes larger if they choose to completely embrace the nice feeling.
"Well, I too am on my first day of my new 'job', if you want to call it that." the serpent lady explains, "And I'm not all that sure how to even do my job yet, either. My goddess ordered me to take out some necromancer in the forest north of here because he might turn into a threat sometime."

She shifts uncomfortably around the ladies and snuggles against Motoko's strong body.
"I haven't even adapted to my new body yet and now I'm supposed to fight some undead and a wizard. I do know I'm way stronger than any human could normally imagine to become, have access to magic and have weapons that I feel strangely comfortable holding. I'm just not quite sure I'm really up for the task."

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire made sure to keep back a bit. She had just met these people, and she didn't exactly feel comfortable in a snuggle-fest just yet. Looking to Nora and then Sophia, she nods her head to them in greeting, and then pulls her band back over her eyes, hiding their shift to Ludmila and the goo-girl. She looked up and focused on the conjured ball of light, dimming it a bit so it barely gave enough light for everyone to comfortably make their way about the parlor without tripping over everything, and then back to the group at large. "Well, my friend said I'll be getting a task later tonight, so maybe I'll be able to help. Mind you I don't know much about fighting beyond throwing and dodging punches, but hey, experience is the best teacher, as history proves." She says while putting her hands on her hips with a grin.

ZinkShecoat

Motoko continues to hold people in her big strong arms, pressed between the giant gauntlets and hard body. She nods to everyone, adding her own two cents. "Yeah... I was sort of just told to keep my eyes open, but most importantly to do my best not to sully, well for lack of a better term, my sponsor's name. It felt like I was being set up for some sort of strange, super powered fight club of the gods or something." The jacked amazon starts to slowly release all the people in her hug now.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The largest drider on the floor does not comment on the present grouping, the veterancy or potential lack thereof in this magical way of life, the employers' desires to accomplish a task. Neither does her twin from the ceiling.

In fact both of them offer nothing on those topics or even derivatives thereof. Of importance is, however, that the enormous arachnid is immensely delighted to see her already considerable bust develop further along the size chart. Curiously enough her garb seems to alter itself to adjust to the altered mountain range that is the drider's breasts both in straps and the pieces of uniform that shift visibly.

"You is bestest boob snake!" declares this incredibly delighted drider right before attempting to squish all the friends between herself and the snake into the collective cleavage the two monster-formed ladies possess, and then to cover the snake lady in amorous little kisses that leave a tingling aftertouch.

It is right after this declaration that the drider lady appears to gasp dramatically with full lungs as she discovers Nora in detail.

*Hello! Is you a puppy! Yes you is! You is a puppy! Is puppypuppypupper!*

This prompts a most vivid flood of high-pitched babbling that is accompanied by a second flurry of tiny kisses all over the lady whose large and floppy ears are all but covered in the kisses and the accompanying little tingling irregardless of their possibly rugged appearance or clearly weathered looks, upon which the after-effect looks deceptively like a full paint of lipstick marks that would make an urban camo jealous.

*Hello little puppy, you is a silly little puppy~. Is you a little puppy? Yes you is, yes you is! You is an amazing little puppy! Hello hello, you are a little puppy!*

And as the lady appears to continue on and on in both the silly sounds as well as kissing Nora further all over her face the drider's hands rise by a will of their own to pet Nora exactly as one would pet a puppy, complete with adoring cooing and silly faces made at the puppy in question.

*Do you have little flaps on your head, little puppy? You have silly little flappy ears, little puppy, yes you do! Yes you do, little flappers that go flap flap flap flap in the wind! Flap flap flap they go~*

Ludmila takes a moment to very slowly squeeze her eyes shut in the ceiling. It is only enough to hide the visual sight of how the drider twin on the floor deposits all other ladies down except her "puppy" and then, with an exhilerated shout…

"Puppy!"

Ludmila hears her twin rapidly cantering over to the other similarly looking lady of magic who is rapidly scooped into a firm hug-hold whereupon the declared puppy is kissed all over just like the first puppy was- or rather, is.

*You has a little nose, you has a little button nose pretty pretty pretty~*

Without looking Ludmila can tell that her twin is bordering a manic degree of happiness from holding two small ladies in her hold who apparently look like puppies to her.

*Oh my gosh is a puppy! Is a little warm silly puppy, hello hello little puppy hello little wonderfluffpuppy. You is fluffy, yes you is!*

Snežana is patting their ears, noses, heads, hats, scritching said ears, and cooing nonsensical happy gibberish at them at a speed that looks like it all happens in a maelstrom of kisses. Somehow the drider has hands enough for it and left over as well, which is something Ludmila surmises to be as much enthusiam as it is opportune thoughts following magic's intent.

*Is you a little puppy? Is you? Is you? You is a little puppy, hoorayy! And you is too a little puppy! This is the best puppy parlor!"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Motoko continues to hold people in her big strong arms, pressed between the giant gauntlets and hard body. She nods to everyone, adding her own two cents. "Yeah... I was sort of just told to keep my eyes open, but most importantly to do my best not to sully, well for lack of a better term, my sponsor's name. It felt like I was being set up for some sort of strange, super powered fight club of the gods or something." The jacked amazon starts to slowly release all the people in her hug now.

"Depending on who you get grouped in with and who's followers you run into it can certainly look like that. I know that at times it feels like Lady Mor and the Puchuu are in a constant state of war. Don't get me wrong, I totally believe those little cat-bunny-marshmallows are evil, and trying to peel back their stranglehold on this world is worthwhile, but to some 15 year old girl who just found herself with super-powers there are bigger issues than Utilitarianism versus Free Will and dying over and over and over again because of it is a hard pill to swallow." Nora explains in a slightly exasperated tone. "But then again maybe it's easier to just throw yourself into a cause you can believe in and not look to deep at the gears turning beneath."

It is right after this declaration that the drider lady appears to gasp dramatically with full lungs as she discovers Nora in detail.

*Hello! Is you a puppy! Yes you is! You is a puppy! Is puppypuppypupper!*

This prompts a most vivid flood of high-pitched babbling that is accompanied by a second flurry of tiny kisses all over the lady whose large and floppy ears are all but covered in the kisses and the accompanying little tingling irregardless of their possibly rugged appearance or clearly weathered looks, upon which the after-effect looks deceptively like a full paint of lipstick marks that would make an urban camo jealous.

*Hello little puppy, you is a silly little puppy~. Is you a little puppy? Yes you is, yes you is! You is an amazing little puppy! Hello hello, you are a little puppy!*

And as the lady appears to continue on and on in both the silly sounds as well as kissing Nora further all over her face the drider's hands rise by a will of their own to pet Nora exactly as one would pet a puppy, complete with adoring cooing and silly faces made at the puppy in question.

*Do you have little flaps on your head, little puppy? You have silly little flappy ears, little puppy, yes you do! Yes you do, little flappers that go flap flap flap flap in the wind! Flap flap flap they go~*

Ludmila takes a moment to very slowly squeeze her eyes shut in the ceiling. It is only enough to hide the visual sight of how the drider twin on the floor deposits all other ladies down except her "puppy" and then, with an exhilerated shout…

"Puppy!"

Ludmila hears her twin rapidly cantering over to the other similarly looking lady of magic who is rapidly scooped into a firm hug-hold whereupon the declared puppy is kissed all over just like the first puppy was- or rather, is.

*You has a little nose, you has a little button nose pretty pretty pretty~*

Without looking Ludmila can tell that her twin is bordering a manic degree of happiness from holding two small ladies in her hold who apparently look like puppies to her.

*Oh my gosh is a puppy! Is a little warm silly puppy, hello hello little puppy hello little wonderfluffpuppy. You is fluffy, yes you is!*

Snežana is patting their ears, noses, heads, hats, scritching said ears, and cooing nonsensical happy gibberish at them at a speed that looks like it all happens in a maelstrom of kisses. Somehow the drider has hands enough for it and left over as well, which is something Ludmila surmises to be as much enthusiam as it is opportune thoughts following magic's intent.

*Is you a little puppy? Is you? Is you? You is a little puppy, hoorayy! And you is too a little puppy! This is the best puppy parlor!"

Nora is initially taken by surprise, but is soon giggling under the flurry of kisses, pressing herself into petting hands and her tail waggling quite enthusiastically.

Sophia is immediately deeply flustered, gasping and blushing deep red as she sees the Drider's lips coming down to mark her again and again. If not for Nora she might have even tried to escape, but seeing her appointed guardian enjoying herself so much puts Sophia enough at ease to stay put and at the mercy of the affectionate spider-lady. Seeing how absolutely covered Nora has gotten with lipstick has Sophia getting very flustered and worked up, thinking of everyone seeing her like this, fellow members of Fenrir when she goes back to the mansion, Lady Morrigan...

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Small world. This is my first day on the job too. I was turned by those marshmallow bastards and thrown aside when I didn't turn out right.”
Josie flatly stated.

Before Josie could complete her thought, she heard the excited babbling from the Drider. She turned her head, seeing the Drider kissing and snuggling a girl with canine ears and a tail. Josie raised her eyebrow as she scooted farther away from the overly joyed Drider.

“My...boss didn't even explain who I'd fight. They just told me I have to fight later tonight. Yeah, there was some “training” but that's it.”
The goo admitted, trying her best to keep the same flat tone she previously had. Josie cringed slightly, mentally comparing her “boss” to the bosses the other girls have.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The serpent lady looks quite surprised at how many of the other girls are on their first day of being a magical girl, though this doesn't seem to distract her much from snuggling Motoko.

"So, does that mean everyone here has been transformed just today, then?" she wonders, scratching her head, "I'm just wondering, since I've been transformed just today as well."

She pauses a moment to enjoy herself as she snuggles her coils around the amazonian girl before continuing, addressing the goo's words, still sounding a bit grumpy in regards to her previous actions despite the calming effect that the snuggling has on her.
"My goddess has given me a task as well. I am to exterminate a threat in the form of a necromancer who has made his home within the forest north of here. I'm planning to take care of that tomorrow after I got some rest. If any of you wish to tag along, I guess I wouldn't really mind the assistance. Even if I know that I'm way steonger than any human could hope to be, I'm not really all too confident in my skills using my weapons and magic just yet, especially when my life may depend on it.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire raised her brow as she watched the other canine-eared females in the room be snuggled and petted. Part of her....Felt a bit jealous. But a shake of her head to physically help her clear them for more intuitive thoughts later, and she focused back on the conversation, walking over to a table and grabbing a chair, before sitting down on it backwards, using the top of the back of the seat to rest her arms on, the censer on her hip shifting with the sound of chains. "A necromancer, huh? Well, if he's anything like fantasy necromancers. then he's at least got five to ten undead, and hates light. Course, that probably isn't the case, or the whole of it, but still." She said in response to the snake girl, shrugging. "But all things considered, it doesn't sound like something to exactly dismiss....I'll talk with my teacher, maybe he'll let me tag along?" She offered with a smirk. She went to scratch her head through her hood...And scratched between her new ears, eliciting a shiver down her spine and goosebumps on her skin. "Oh...Wow...Ok, that felt...Interesting." She said with a slight blush on her cheek, forcing her hand back down. If one paid attention, her foot also twitched. "But...I digress. I'm guessing, from how we are all reacting to each other, save the one person who walked in here confidently," She offered, jerking a thumb at Nora, "that it is the first night for all of us. A necromancer might not be a bad start to our careers."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Ludmila spends a moment focusing herself, silent and stilled in the ceiling.

In the meantime the drider that is petting and kissing and nuzzling cooing at her two puppies while skittering all across the interior rushes over to the naga while all others speak, and kisses the serpent lady on both cheeks most affectionately. "Thank you, boob snake," she chirps in a most distinct Slavic accent. Then, her eyes gain a twinge of a sparkle in them and her many limbs find themselves with a new purpose; her entire bulk twists itself with an eye-drawing degree of rapid movement. The apparently joy-manic drider sights upon Clare who is finished speaking in that moment.

Her already super-charged countenance kicks up another notch in its gauge of excited joy.

*Puppy!*

With the lightning speed that spiders draw their nightmarish reputation from, the excited drider lady barrels towards Claire, all ten feet and uncountably many pound of mass and chitin launched at velocities that tell physics to kindly go away.

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Josie continues observing the other girls. A wave of relief washes over her as the rest of the girls pay attention to each other. Josie still needs time to comprehend the situation. All the girls were transformed or mutated, and everyone seems okay with everything. Josie was confused why no one was freaking out. Josie had a reason to not freak out about her mutation; Her mind was too busy dwelling on other topics.

There was a pang still forming in Josie's mind. Her mind filled with questions about the other patrons the girls talked about. Everyone's patrons sound better than the ink blob. Her patron released her without directions of anything. All her patron said was she was needed for a fight. This was Josie's first time hearing about a necromancer.

Josie pauses when she hears the naga-girl's offer. As much as she dislikes the naga-girl, Josie knows the smartest option is tagging along with the group. She was still trying to get used to her new body, and separating herself from the Drider that helped her wouldn't a good idea. She'll tag along, help when needed, and leave so she can have some peace from this mess.

There was still a part of Josie's mind that wants an alternative choice. Josie has no friends within the group. She has no idea who would help her when she needs it. Josie can see the Drider helping her, but she doesn't know what the other girls would do. Josie considered working together with the girls under her patron, but she doesn't know those girls either. Regardless of who she chosen to work with, she would still need to work with a group. It be best to work with the group with at least one creature she somewhat trusts. She sighs, unable to find a better idea aside from tagging along. When the time comes, Josie will swallow her pride and follow the rest of the girls

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ludmila spends a moment focusing herself, silent and stilled in the ceiling.

In the meantime the drider that is petting and kissing and nuzzling cooing at her two puppies while skittering all across the interior rushes over to the naga while all others speak, and kisses the serpent lady on both cheeks most affectionately. "Thank you, boob snake," she chirps in a most distinct Slavic accent. Then, her eyes gain a twinge of a sparkle in them and her many limbs find themselves with a new purpose; her entire bulk twists itself with an eye-drawing degree of rapid movement. The apparently joy-manic drider sights upon Clare who is finished speaking in that moment.

Her already super-charged countenance kicks up another notch in its gauge of excited joy.

*Puppy!*

With the lightning speed that spiders draw their nightmarish reputation from, the excited drider lady barrels towards Claire, all ten feet and uncountably many pound of mass and chitin launched at velocities that tell physics to kindly go away.

Sophia holds on for dear life to the kissy spider whilst Nora cheers and pats the arm gripping her egging the drider on to go faster and do tricks, tail waggling at nearly super-sonic speeds.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire hummed slightly as she looked over the assembled girls. She already had her time to be broken up over her transformation - over the life she was forced into. She had shed her tears. And as much as she would have loved to curl up and shed some more, she was bone dry. That, and she knew she needed to keep a level head here, less she lose herself to the dark recesses of her mind. She continued to study them as best she could; reading their faces, their body language, and comparing it to her schooling and her own knowledge of people.

Or, at least she was, until she heard another excited cry from the spider-like girl on the ground. Turning to look at her, her ears almost immediately perked up. She had the other two...And she was barreling towards her. Oh dear.

The sounds of chain-links clinking against each other as they moved filled the air, accompanied by the sounds of a chair scraping as Claire got up and backpedaled from the oncoming drider. "W-woah there miss! No offense to everyone here, but uh, I'd ask ya not give me such attentions!" Se exclaimed as she moved towards the counter and Josie, before hopping over it for cover. "Still getting used to being in my own skin and what not, so, if it's not too much...No pats, please?" She asked in a somewhat light, uplifting tone, with an unsure look on her face.

While keeping her hands up in a defensive posture, her eyes shift to the broken window...And the crater outside. One could almost hear the cogs in her head turning from the sudden shift of attention, until it is broken by the sounds of very distant sirens. She then proceeds to rapidly introduce her palm to her face. "Oh...Crap. Should've known someone would call the police. Windows breaking, ground shattering, loud voices..." She drags her hand from her face, looking to all the other girls. "So, I think, we should make our exit. Unless we want to explain this...soiree to the police?" She asked, looking about briefly.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The serpent, still snuggling the strong amazonian lady, sighs at the sound of the sirens.
"That's exactly what I feared would happen." she grumbles, quite unhappy with the turn of events, "I think it would be for the best if you all left before the police arrive. Unlike you, I have a reasonable explanation why I'd be at this place in the middle of the night."
She lets go of Motoko and turns back into her human form.
"If you want to help me with my mission to kick that necromancer into his own grave, come back here tomorrow at 9 pm." Natalya tells the others, "Only if you want to, though. I'll do it on my own if I have to..."

With that, she heads back up to her home and changes into her pajama and ruffles up her hair to look more like she just got out of bed.