Accidental Magic Girl [In Character]

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Disclaimer: All characters in the thread, unless stated otherwise, are 18 years or older.

This thread is called Accidental Magical Girl. It is based off the Accidental Magic Girl CYOA. (links are below) which was created at /tg.

Here are the links to the CYOA in question. Credit goes to EternallyLostAuthor for both CYOAs.
Original CYOA: http://imgur.com/a/9YzE0
AMG Patron Module 1.5: http://imgur.com/a/VMnG5

Rules: The same rules that were posted in the Trapped In Equestria thread apply to this thread. To sum up the rules:
-There will be no rape in the rp.
-There will be no god modding.
-Create a post with at least some skill.
-Generally don't be an ass.

How to join: Send either the GM(Tres) or the DM(Meds) a character sheet to be reviewed. It is recommended you have at least a solid concept of the character prior to submission.

Current character line up:
1. Ludmila Berg-Butuzova and Snežana Berg-Butuzova [Meds]
2. Claire Morricks [V-RE]
3. Josephine Johansson [Tresdeleche]
4. Sophia Baskerville [JDeko]
5. Motoko Kokawa [Zinkshecoat]
6. Natalya Brand [Torzar]

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The last thing Natalya sees in the alleyway is a flash of light as the lightning hits the magic beam the puchuu is casting at her and then she just hears the thing squeak in horror as it realizes how horrible this is. Then, she passes out and she falls down. She lands in something incredibly soft, however, and initially thinks she landed on a bed with some very soft, warm pillows, but when the blackness fades, she is looking up at a large, beautiful, serpentine woman's face. Soon, she notices that the pillows she landed on were the serpent's boobs, mostly covered in glittering scales on her front, whereas her sides are covered in golden ones with red scales forming curving lines that resemble a tribal tattoo. Natalya also noticed just how big this serpent was, her upper body almost triple the size of her own, not even talking about the massive boobs that no human could even think of comparing to. Natalya was no longer in the alleyway and instead found herself in a very comforable looking place with the snake lady. Besides her, there is only the snake, who is holding her close. She is speechless and even when she tries to make a sound, she finds herself unable to make a single one. The serpent lady gently puts one of her fingers onto her lips and, with an almost motherly tone, tells the comparably very small girl: "Hush now, little one. You're not starting to babble nonsensical questions right now. We're going to have plenty of time for that later on. I am Lashula, the grand goddess of bountiful snakes and I would like to make an offer to you."

"I see one of those pesky Puchuu had a little accident while pouring the magical power into you, leaving it in an unstable mess." She says with a playfully concerned voice, "If this is left unchecked, it might kill you, but if you'd like to, I could help you out with that and get this power into some semblance of order. Of course, you'd have to serve me as a devoted believer in return and help others understand my greatness." The goddess cups her large breasts to underline what she means exactly.

She wraps her tail around Natalya and continues to explain, keeping the girl tightly snuggled against her large body: "Rest assured that it will not be to your disadvantage, though. I will make sure that you have all the necessary knowledge and the proper looks to be one of my priestesses, the first one in fact, and I will make sure that your deeds for me are not unrewarded."

She leans down and smiles before she gently asks: "So, what do you say? Will you serve me as my first priestess?"

Natalya can feel the magic that prevents her from speaking being released. She is still frightened and confused by the whole situation and therefore, she meekly asks: "W-What will happen to me if I agree?"

Lashula laughs and caresses the little girl's cheek to comfort her before she answers in a soft voice: "Quite simple: I will transform you into a beautiful snake like myself and you will have to perform some rituals on occasion to reaffirm your belief in my power. I also hope you may be able to convince more people to follow me. On occasion, I will need you to do tasks in my name and strike down anyone who threatens my name or those under my protection."

Natalya looks like she still has a bit of doubt, but Lashula seems to sense that and buries her under her massive boobs. This causes Natalya to feel an incredible feeling of comfort and safety spread through her body, literally melting away any doubt she could have possibly had. To make sure that there is absolutely no chance of any doubt to remain, the goddess hums in a reassuring tone: "Do not worry, you will be powerful enough to accomplish the tasks I will give you and I assure you that you will very much like your new form. I'm sure you also don't mind having more opportunities like this, where you can embrace the very goddess you're worshipping."

Natalya gives in to the request of the goddess, unable to resist the temptation, and so she answers: "I will serve you, my goddess."

The goddess smiles down at her and chuckles: "Oh, Lady Lashula is fine."

Before the girl can respond, she is stopped by Lashula's magic spreading though her body. She can feel her body grow bigger, taller and noticably stronger. A long, snake-like tail with a golden belly forms out of her legs, instinctively coiling around the goddess. Especially her small A-cup-breasts seem to get a significant boost from the transformation, swelling up like heavy, marshmallow-soft balloons until they are large FF-cups. She feels an incredible power course through her body, making her believe that she could literally punch her way through a solid brick wall.

When the transformation is complete, she looks down at herself, slightly insecure, since she has no idea how moving on a giant snake tail would work, but as soon as she starts moving her powerful coils, she instinctively knows how to use it. Especially as she takes note of her now pretty large boobs, she thinks that this deal was a pretty good one for her.

"This feels amazing..." she just stammers in awe, not caring that she is currently completely naked. Lashula simply smiles as Natalya feels another, smaller surge, suddenly feeling a little extra power and she also suddenly knows everything about how to worship her new goddess. This means she knows not to try and act dignified and try to escape from the embrace, since a snake's hug is one of the most direct ways to show her devotion to her goddess. She instead intertwines her own coils into Lashula's and the goddess looks quite satisfied with her reaction, since it clearly shows that she received her blessing.

"Well, now that this is out of the way, Priestess Meliora, how about I show you what you can do with your new powers?" She does not wait for an answer and simply transports them to a room with some training dummies and lots of heavy-looking weights.

"As much as I'd love to see you fight your enemies entirely naked, and hug them into submission, I feel that some weapons and armor will be necessary for a lot of your future encounters with foes." Lashula sighs, evidently not liking the idea of making her priestess cover up.
"Just say the words 'By the power of the almighty boob-snake!' with confidence and faith, and you shall be granted your equipment." the massive naga-goddess explains before letting her new priestess go and get up.

Meliora feels sad to leave her goddess's embrace, missing the soft warmth of the embrace from the very moment she parts from her. Meliora blushes at the phrase, but she obediently shouts with mighty force: "By the power of the almighty boob-snake!"

A beam of light hit her as her metal-armored, very form-fitting top appears around her chest and her hips are surrounded by a flowing skirt of metallic plates, all fitting the colour pattern of her new goddess, being silver in the middle, golden on the sides and have red intertwining snakes hug on the sides. Two very large scimitars of the same colours appear in her hands. She instinctively knows their name, the "Snakes' Embrace".

After she has marveled at her gear for long enough, she slashes one of the dummies with them, knowing that her goddess expects her to try them out, and is quite surprised as they effortlessly cut through it, even though they were wearing plate armor to protect them from her attacks.

"I hope you aren't disappointed in your strength, my little priestess." The deity hums as she applauds, "But feel into yourself... you can do more than just slash things with your blades. You were gifted with two types of magic, size-shifting and reinforcement, and I am very happy about both of them, since they go well with my preferences. But first, you should try focusing your power into something completely different... focus it into a ball in front of you and shape it into your own form. You're going to love the result!"

Meliora is a bit confused by the instructions of her deity, but at least she has no trouble finding the immense power within herself. It takes her a few messed up attempts at trying to shape herself, the magic dissipating every time she fails, but soon she has created a clone of herself, sharing everything about herself except for her magical power.

Lashula happily claps her hands, which makes her large breasts jiggle mesmerizingly, essentially hypnotizing Meliora with their movement, but in the instant the goddess wants to, Meliora regains her focus.

"How about you try blocking an attack from your clone with your reinforcement magic? All you have to do is focus your power into your blades and shape it into a shield. Then you cast it by slashing your weapon through the air in front of the dummy to protect it." the serpent goddess elaborates about Meliora's powers, "Come, give it a try and let your clone show you just how strong even it is."

Meliora obeys and pushes her magical power into her blades, imagining the shape of a large shield before she slashes one of her scimitars through the air in front of the dummy, creating a shield in front of it. Her clone attacks the shield with all its might and smashes through it, but the dummy only has its armor damaged, and is relatively unharmed in comparison to the other one, showing that the shield at least did something.

"Well done, my priestess! You will find this useful for protecting others from harm. Your goddess does not wish for peaceful bystanders to be hurt if it can be avoided." she explains, laying out her motivation, "But now try using your size-shifting magic to either make something bigger or smaller. With willing subjects or objects, all you need to do is push your magic inside of it and push outwards to make it bigger and pull inwards to make it smaller. You can also focus on specific parts to accomplish this of course. With unwilling subjects, you need to overcome their resistance, which is quite a bit easier in the moment you strike them with your blade."
"Yes, Lady Lashula." she obediently answers, before she turns to her clone, pushing her magic into it to make it grow bigger, reaching about twice Meliora's height in the end. After that, she pushes the magic into her again, focusing on her breasts to make them grow a few cup sizes larger. Finally, she uses her powers to make herself tiny and makes her clone pick her up and snuggle her into her own enhanced cleavage.
Lashula nods and seems quite satisfied with the display of power and tells her priestess: "I see you have the right instincts when it comes to using your power in my name. I approve of your snuggling-technique and may consider using it myself."
"For the last thing I'd like to teach you right now, I will ask you to lightly cut yourself and heal the wound with your magical power. You cannot use your clone for this purpose, since clones disappear when they are damaged. To heal the wound, just push your power towards the wound and fuel the recovery. And please, Meliora, do not be so formal with me."
Meliora nods and smiles at Lashula: "Will do, Lady Lashula!"
This earns her a warm smile from the grand serpent.
The green naga then has her clone put her back down and restores her original size. Then, she puts her blade to her arm and carefully cuts across it, very astounded when she notices that it didn't manage to cut her. Her body was apparently very tough and difficult to harm. She tried a bit harder an eventually drew blood. She follows the given instructions and uses her magical power to close the wound, leaving her arm in a pristine condition again.
The goddess gives the priestess a proud smile before she calmly cheers: "You'll be such a good little priestess! I think you're ready for your first task as my devoted follower."

She just waves her tail tip left and right in a very particular way to notify her priestess that she wishes to embrace her some more. Meliora obediently slithers over to her goddess, her equipment vanishing as she climbs back into her lap, nuzzling the soft breasts, knowing now that this is the honour that only her highest priestess of the goddess Lashula can enjoy.

Lashula seems very content with her behaviour and embraces her with her coils, gently keeping her in place.

"Your first assignment will be relatively simple, Meliora, since I think it would be such a shame if I wasted my precious new priestess by giving her a difficult mission on the first day." she hums melodically before she continues in a slightly more serious tone, "The magical girl serving the puchuu who tried to transform you has been killed when she was supposed to kill a necromancer who is ammassing his undead minions in the forest to the north and I really can't have all these potential believers around here be killed by something as lowly as some filthy undead. Be a dear and clean them up for me, will you? As bad as that may sound, there is not much reason to hurry. You had a long day and are deserving of rest for now."
She snuggles the smaller snake deeper, her hold getting a little tighter before she continues: "Be warned, though. I have a feeling you won't be alone on the task. You weren't the only one the Puchuu tried to transform into a magical girl to battle the undead monsters. There were two other ones before you, who have been snatched away before I could claim them myself and I sadly do not know who exactly took them. Because of that, they might be hostile towards you and attack you without warning, so stay alert."

"Yes, Lady Lashula. I will take care of the necromancer and purge the threat he poses." she answers with cold determination, though a little muffled by the soft boob canyon around her "I shall not disappoint you on my first mission."

The goddess gives her a gentle smile and muses: "I'm sure you won't."

After the goddess hugged her one last time to reassure her, a light blinds the smaller naga and she is back in her human form, standing in the same alley she was in before. Natalya is glad to see that her large breasts haven't entirely vanished, since she can see some nice C-cups on her chest. On the other hand, she is surprised to be wearing a flowing knee-length red skirt with a white rim, combined with a red top that has short sleeves and leaves her belly exposed. She's also wearing knee-high leather boots and long red gloves.

Checking her own body, she notices that her strength and power have not entirely left her and she carefully tries to lift a dumpster to test it, finding it actually reasonably easy to lift it up, despite all the trash inside of it.

One thing she can feel, which she does find rather bothersome is hunger... undying hunger to eat lots of food, especially cake. She does not give it too much thought, since other than that, she has a lot of newfound confidence in her empowered body. Smiling, she makes her way towards the the forest where the necromancer is supposed to reside, hoping that these other girls her deity mentioned won't actually be a problem for her.

She heads back to her home above the ice cream parlor she is working as a manager for.

The ice cream parlour is located at a street corner in a very much urban location with shops and restaurants all around. She looks inside, seeing everything turned off for the night.

The parlour has a richly decorated interior with white and black marble tiles on the floor, large windows that let lots of light get into the large room during the day.

There are four roman-themed monolothic marble columns holding up the ceiling, which are right between the middle and the corners of the room. Two of them are white and two of them are black.

Right in the middle of the room is a large, round bar, which is lined with black marble at the top and bottom of its sides with large, white marble plates inbetween. On top is the ice cream, showing a large variety of flavours in addition to various special parfaits. There are also various souvenirs that possible tourists visiting the parlour can buy like miniatures of buildings, figurines or various ice cream themed toys.

Contrasting the cold marble are the round tables and chairs of mahogany wood, which is oiled and polished to great shininess. At the walls and near the windows are benches of the same wood, giving customers plenty of room to sit down.

Natalya unlocks the door, enters the Parlour, locks the door again and heads for the door in the back of the room, which leads upstairs to her home. On her way, she passes by the freezer, where they store the ice cream of the day that wasn't eaten and suddenly feels a big hunger. She opens it and looks inside, finding that a particularly delicious looking parfait seemingly has been rejected by a customer, possibly due to reasons of special wishes on the customer's side. It is simple, with vanilla and chocolate ice cream, decorated with cream and cherries. She picks it up, takes a spoon and head upstairs to her quarters, a small apartment above the back rooms of the parlor, only featuring three rooms. Her bedroom, a combination of kitchen and living room and a bathroom. She sits down at the table in her living room and starts eating the ice cream, relaxing after such a strange day.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
When Claire passed out, the last thing she heard, were her very own screams into the night. As it was, the Puchuu that was the cause of her pain, continued to pour the magic of change into her system. The sneaky little thing let forth a full on grin with jagged teeth and a mischievous grin. The little marshmallow f*** had already poured more than enough magic into the girl, forcing her unconscious body into its newly acquired form just to take it all in. As more magic was received, more changed. As the poor girl’s mind was beginning to warp, her body sprouted its new set of ears and tail, the magic starting to go wild.

That is, until, someone just happened upon the scene, and someone willing to intervene. A concentrated beam of flames blazed from out of the nearby alleyway, forcing the little cat creature to move, and sever the link, letting the unconscious girl fall. Before she hit the ground, a pair of ethereal hands managed to grab her, the body following into sight as a Knight of a time long lost, in full on plate armor, broken in the back from several puncture wounds.

And out of the alley, strode the caster, smirking ever so smugly as he blasted the Puchuu farther from Claire and the Knight. Striding over, the man took the fallen girl as she slipped back into her new, and nude, natural form. The man clicked his tongue, looking to the now angered Puchuu, shaking his head. “Tsk tsk tsk. Look at what you went and did, huh? The poor girl is probably scarred in some way or another now.”

The little creature glared at the caster with it’s blood red eyes. “Leave at once! I will not lose another to a thief!” This caused the man to scoff, picking the unconscious girl up bridal style, keeping her close to keep her warm. “Thief? Me? Hardly an insult coming from the one who just stole the poor girl’s life from her very fingers!” He scoffed, before jerking his head at the Knight, who was awaiting instruction.

“Boris. Chase the little bastard off!” The Knight did not respond, merely drawing his blade, and charging the Puchuu. The small creature, for all it’s glaring and brooding and throwing a hissy fit, ran with it’s tail practically between it’s legs as the knight started to chase it. With a slight groan, the changed girl slightly opened her eyes to see Boris chase the thing away and out of sight, before looking up to her saviour. She made to say, ‘Thank You’, but slipped back into unconsciousness before she could muster the strength.

The Mage sighed softly, silently recalling his spiritual knight, before holding the girl close, and heading for his home….More specifically, to the closest cemetery, and into a crypt, in which was a tunnel, hidden under heavy illusions and traps, of which the Mage navigated easily, and into a rather grand, underground abode. Leaving Claire on the couch, he went over to a cabinet, pulling out a pouch, and went back to her, using smelling salts to awaken the poor girl quickly. It wasn’t long, until she groaned again, and started to rouse.

With a chuckle, the mage pulled a blanket from one of the nearby, fancy chairs, and draped it over her for modesty, before pulling over said chair, and waiting for her to fully awaken. He didn’t wait long at all, as mere moments from him being seated, the girl pushed herself up into a sitting position, rubbing at her eyes vigorously. When she finally was able to see again, she looked about the room in a stunned expression, before noticing the man sitting across from her. She then looked down at herself...And meekly pulled the blanket up to cover her chest. The man only chuckled, crossing one leg over the other.

“Before either of us get into asking the other a plethora of questions, Let us introduce ourselves, hm? I am Magister Adrian Flegman, and I hail from Britain. You are...?” He started off, rolling one hand to egg her on as he rested his head on his other hand. Claire bunched her legs in close to her chest, before responding slowly. “Um...Claire. Morricks. I’m….From Melville.” She responded, looking about once more. “Where...Are we, exactly, sir?”

The Magister smiled softly at her question. “Please my dear, call me Adrian. As for where, we are in my home, far away from that Puchuu that….Sadly, has changed your fate forever.” He responded, his smile twitching, sadness darkening his eyes. Claire looked back to him with a curious, and scared look. “P-Puchuu? You mean the….What do you mean, changed?”

Adrian sighed, standing and walking over, sitting down next to her. “Just, breathe, for a moment, and feel out your body. I assure you, it won’t feel the same.” He told her softly. Claire could only nod softly, and do her best to follow the given instructions. As she calmed down, she became aware of several things. She became aware that her hearing had improved….But wasn't coming from her ears normally were. Shakily, a hand went to inspect the top of her head, while the other went to inspect the small of her back, feeling a strange appendage there as well.

As she felt out her new ears and tail, her tongue explored her mouth, and she felt her ‘Canines’ weren’t the same either. She slowly stood up from the couch, the blanket crumpling to the floor, and looking to Adrian with watery eyes. “....What...What exactly did that THING do to me..?” She asked, trying to hold back the tears. Adrian leaned forward, and put a hand on her shoulder. “It granted you what some call a gift, and others a curse. Tell me, have you ever heard...Of Magical Girls?” he asked with a soft voice.

Claire nodded, wiping at her eyes with the backs of her hands. “Y-yeah. On the internet, and in mythology books and all those silly cultist sites and what not. Why…?” She responded as she sniffled. Adrian smiled a bit more and patted her shoulder. “Because, dear Claire, that is what you are now. I came across your reshaping, and managed to stop it before it got out of hand. The Puchuu will take men, women, and children, from what I’ve seen, and turn them into these Magical Girls to fight against those who have either gone rogue, or against whatever evils may lie in the night. That Puchuu would have no doubt forced you to fight for it...But as it is, I see an opportunity, for the both of us.”

He stood up, picking the blanket up and putting softly about her naked form. Claire looked to him with curious eyes as he walked over to a nearby fireplace. “I’ve found that with age, I have grown bored. I figured it was high time I find a suitable person of interest to be my pupil, as well as my hand, in the modern day….If I may, miss Claire…” He turned to her, smiling. “Might you be that pupil? I could help you hone your new abilities, and pay you as well, both in terms of current cash, and coins, to which I will explain at a later date for you of course.”

The newly turned Claire raised her brows, listening to his offer, before shrinking back meekly. “Oh, um, I don’t know...I need to let my parents know I’m okay after all….” She responded. Adrian sighed, shaking his head as he came back over, gently patting her head. “I am sorry, my dear, but...Well, sadly, they might sooner call you a liar, or a monster, before believing you are their child, in the worse case scenario...However, I have heard of some parents accepting and trying to deal with these things...” He said softly. Claire lowered her head at that, ear drooping in saddening thought.

Adrian hugged her tight, shushing her and rubbing her back through the blanket. “Hush now, I am genuinely sorry child...As I said, this is as much a gift, as it is a curse upon you. I promise, I WILL guide you….If you let me…”

It took several minutes for the poor girl to calm down….Before she sniffed lightly, and nodded into his chest. “...O-okay….I’ll learn…” She said softly. Adrian smiled happily, releasing her, and patting her head once more. “Excellent! First thing is first….I must take some measurements….I will need to procure you some clothing, and sadly at this time of night, no shops I know of are open….”

Claire understood what he meant, and shyly let the blanket drop. Adrian smiled softly, conjuring up an old measuring tape, and gently taking her measurements, before leaving from one of his many entrances. Claire, crawled back onto the couch with the blanket….And cried herself to sleep, hoping it was all just a dream to wake up from, actually hoping she was just knocked out from being mugged.

However, not an hour later, she was shaken awake. When she opened her eyes, her new Master was looking down at her, with a soft smile, and a bag. Claire sat up as he plopped it down next to her on the couch. “Please get dressed, and I will ready some tests, alright?” He asked her gently. She nodded, and proceeded to get dressed. She was slightly embarrassed to see there were indeed a set of white panties and a bra inside, and she slipped those one first, then the shirt, jacket, jeans, and the boots. When she saw the beanie, she smiled softly...And slipped it into her pocket for now, doing her best to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of her tail being confined in one of her pant legs.

As Adrian came back with a few items, he smiled, and conjured up a table with the flick of a finger, setting the items on it. The conjuring slightly unnerved her, but she fought the urge to gasp like a kid at a magic show. As he arranged the items, he smiled at her. “You know, my Grandfather was a tailor. He used to work on both men and women in his shop.” That line, sen a jolt to her brain. She couldn't help but furrow her brow at him, thinking something off about the admittance. He stopped, staring at her expression. “What?” He asked.

She shook her head, frowning. “Sorry, I uh...For some reason, that mention of your Grandfather, it...Struck a chord with me, I think?” She admitted, rubbing the back of her head. Adrian stopped, then grinned, clapping in mild amusement. “Well then! That settles that. That, was actually the first test, my dear Claire. You see, even out of their True Forms, Magical Girls have certain….Abilities, and are mostly stuck to one magical specialty. The one you just demonstrated, was the ability to detect a lie, which means, you are more than likely gifted with Magic of Light.” He said, sweeping his arms slowly, summoning orbs of light in each.

Claire ogled at the orbs, her eyes not only shining from the light, but in sheer wonder. As the orbs vanished, something caught Claire’s eye. A man in what seemed like a very old, and strange looking police uniform….Phased through the wall, and ran towards Adrian silently, stopping at his side, not paying her any attention. What was so odd to her, was that he RAN THROUGH THE F***ING WALL, and was...See through. She quietly listened as he spoke of...Having located some sort of summoner of some kind?

When he seemed nearly done, Claire spoke up. “Um...Adrian? Who exactly is that man?” She asked, pointing right at the strange man. Adrian looked at Claire in shock, as did the uniformed man. Both looked to where she was pointing, to the wall behind the uniformed man, then finally Adrian settled his eyes on the man….And chuckled lightly. “...I’ll be damned. Claire, you can see my associate here?” He asked to be sure, not pointing at him at all.

When Claire nodded, Adrian clapped his hands and laughed, heartily, before sending the man back off into the wall, walking over and clapping his hands on Claire’s shoulders. “My dear Claire, you are a gifted one indeed! Light, and the power to see and, I bet, interact with Spirits! My dear, that man has been dead for a hundred and thirty two years!” He exclaimed, laughing happily.

Claire, for all her worth at the moment, merely blinked. She. Saw a ghost. ‘Huh. I guess...They are real....’ She thought to herself. She shook her head, and poked Adrian in the chest. “Ok mister giggles. Mind if we start? I could use a distraction….” She asked him with a half smile. Adrian chuckled, and nodded, walking her over to the mantle, and holding her shoulder tightly. “We will. But first thing is first. Search your mind. Look for some line or another, that just, no matter how hard you try, you don’t remember where you heard it, and you can’t forget it, Claire. All girls have a Call to Arms, of sorts. Find yours, now.” He said, releasing her, and backing away.

Claire shut her eyes, and searched through her memories. Joy, Sadness, Anger, Rage, Despair, emotions running rampant in her mind, flocking through memories, back and forth...Until she found what he meant. As Adrian watched, Claire’s hair started to sway in an invisible wind, and as her eyes opened, they were glowing a dull white. And then, her voice, mixed with what seemed like another, broke from her throat. “Souls of the Night, follow my Light. Let it shine Bright, and banish eternal Fright!”

All at once, her body was engulfed in a bright, warm light, that Adrian had to shield his own eyes from. When the light faded, and Adrian felt he was able to open his eyes again, he looked upon the transformed girl before him, bearing a blade on her hip and clothing that flowed like silk. When the eyes of her sash opened, they portrayed confusion, looking to the cloth on her right hand, and then down at her shifted body, before over to Adrian with a small smile. “Wow…..I feel...Powerful…” She admitted, struggling to find words.

Adrian walked around her, smiling grandly as he studied her form, nodding slightly, and pausing as he looked at her front. “....Is it wrong that I find it odd that your chest seems to have grown immensely in size?” He asked curiously. Claire looked down at the bit of cloak covering her chest, and chuckled, shrugging. “Hell, I always wanted a bigger bust.” She said, her entire self seeming to have changed. Adrian made a small, mental note of this, and grinned, beckoning her to follow. “Come. Time you learned some tricks of your trade. Then, I may have your first task for you to truly test your new form with…….”

Claire nodded with a grand smirk, and followed with her head held high. She felt so...Different now. Like a blast of confidence just burst into her body from the transformation! Moving on from that train of thought as she walked, she looked to her teacher with a slight frown. “Um...By the way, what do I look like, exactly? I mean, I was about six and a half feet before….Everything feels...Taller.”

Adrian looked back at her from over his shoulder, and smirked, summing a mirror to float in front of her. Claire took a moment to look herself over...And smile at the clean and smooth skin. She turned and walked, looking herself over in the mirror. She was definitely shorter, and her butt was damn well bigger, just like her tits. Her eyes settled on her face, however, looking over her face with awe. It was really smooth…

Her thoughts were interrupted by the mirror melting, and Adrian opening a steel door. INside was a large room, with spell circles EVERYWHERE. The floor, the ceiling, some targets set up in the back, and various other objects littering the room. Claire walked in, whistling at the sight, clearly impressed. “Wow. I feel like I just stepped into an episode of the X files.” She joked.

Adrian chuckled and beckoned her over to the target dummies at the far edge of the room. “I have absolutely NO idea what you mean.” He said in return. Claire rolled her eyes, however, Adrian could not see this, only the ‘sockets’ of the sash shifting. He hummed as he looked to her sword...And noticed something odd. “Huh. Claire, could you draw your blade, and strike one of the dummies, please?”

Claire shrugged, and drew the blade, being left handed, and struck out at one of the dummies with a slash to the head. She broke the head in half, and dug about half a foot into the torso, before it stopped. Claire grunted and almost slipped, and yanked the sword free, chuckling lightly. “Guess I’m not so strong, huh?” She joked, only slightly unnerved by this. She saw anime and videos on the internet about people cutting things in half easily with swords…

Adrian shook his head and walked over. “Hold the blade out.” He instructed. When Claire did so, he cautiously ran a finger, along the entire blade, on either side, humming thoughtfully. “How odd. Your blade has a decently pointed tip, but the edge is dull. And this crystal….Hm, Okay Claire. I think it’s time you learn to tap into your magic. Follow my instructions, ok?”

Claire only nodded, putting the sword back in it’s holster. “Ok Claire. Now, close your eyes. Good. Now, do as you did when you found the phrase, but instead of your memories, I want you to find your soul Imagine you’re standing atop a lake. Now look into it. What do you see?”

As Claire followed his instructions, she visualized herself atop an endless body of water, with a clear sky above. As she looked down, and tilted her head at what she saw. “It’s like, the Northern lights, like those you see in the arctic.” She said. She looked at both of them curiously, one set of aurora streams a light purple, and the other a bright yellow, or white. She isn’t exactly sure.

“OK, good. Now, let’s get you introduced to them. Jump into the water, where the streams converge.” Following his directions, Claire hopped up, and back down into the calm waters with a splash, landing at the point of where the streams converged. She felt warmth, and brave from the white/yellow stream, and yet calm, and steady from the purple one. “Have you jumped in? If so, then don’t fight the streams whatsoever. Just, let them in.”

Claire shut her eyes, and tried to do so. It took her awhile, but soon enough, she felt the streams flood into her body, and then, everything going black. “When you’ve done it, open your eyes.” Claire took a few moments, before she finally opened her eyes, seeing a smiling Adrian a foot in front of her. “Well? Feel any different?”

Claire furrowed her brow, and found that, she actually felt a lot better. Like she could really deal with this new path. She felt...Whole. “Yeah, I do….Now what?” She asked him with a raised brow. He chuckled, and motioned to her blade. “I’ve seen several weapons in my time, that react to their user feeding magic into them. You’ll eventually be able to do this with mental commands, but for now, imagine one of those streams flowing through your body, and into your sword.”

Claire remained silent, and mentally pictured what he described. After a few seconds, the crystal in the blade started to shine dully, as did the blade, seeming to take on a new shine. “Interesting. Further along the line, I’m sure you’ll be able to do more. For now, give that dummy another strike.” He continued to instruct, moving safely out of the way. Claire gave the blade a once over, before striking out with a horizontal slash. The result, was the blade cleanly cutting through the dummy, sending the top a few feet into the air before it came crashing back down.

Adrian, clapped happily, with a genuine grin. “Excellent! Your blade reacts to being fed magic by gaining it’s edge! Now, I’ll say it again, once you learn more and become more powerful, you will be able to do more. But for now, put the sword away. Just imagine cutting the stream from the blade, then come over to me.” He told her as he moved ten feet away from where she was. Claire followed his instruction, and put the blade in it’s holster, and walking to his side. He directed her to one of the other dummies.

“Ok, now, watch this.” He told her as he aimed his right hand at the dummy, his left resting on her shoulder. In the blink of an eye, a bright orb came into existence in his hand, and from it shot out a beam of light that burrowed into the dummy, leaving a sizeable crater in its chest. “Light magic isn’t good for targeting more than one enemy at long range, but with it, you can attack your enemies from ranges longer than any other magic type can reach, as long as you’re power is greater than theirs.” He said, before squeezing her shoulder gently. “No, you try. Bring your hand up like I did, and imagine the stream flowing into your hand and gathering there. Then when you’re ready, imagine sending it at your target. When you’re ready.”

Claire once again, followed the instructions. She first felt her hand warm up, before an orb of light formed in her own hand. She glared at one of the dummies down range, and fired off the beam, same as her teacher. This time, however, as the beam impacted, it blasted straight through the dummy. The wall behind was thankfully unscathed, one of the magic circles glowing brightly. Adrian clapped his hands, genuinely surprised.

“Impressive! I forgot that magical girls are naturally attuned to their magic. Some more than others, but still! You seem to be decently powerful for someone who was just transformed. This is a boon. Now, for your physical strength and agility, we can explore later, as well as your powers with spirit magic. For now, I want you to go out and enjoy the night a bit.” He said, putting some money in her hand. “I need you fully focused for the trials to come.” He explained.

Claire nodded, shutting her eyes. In a dull flash of light, she was back in her new, normal clothes. Pulling her beanie cap out of her pocket and pulling it over her head to cover her new ears, she stepped in the portal, with Adrian wishing her good luck as it shut behind her. Putting her hands into her pockets, she took a look around, and stalked out of the alley, making her way towards the city proper, eyes open to a whole new kind of world.

Last edited:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Her bedroom, a combination of kitchen and living room and a bathroom. She sits down at the table in her living room and starts eating the ice cream, relaxing after such a strange day.

There is a very gentle tapping on the window nearest to the light. Looking there reveals that there is a spindly arm of extensive length using one of its many sharp claws to tap on the glass. Said arm belongs to a form that lurks beyond sights of angle from the window, its form apparently absorbing the light from around it as it seems that color does not hold onto the form, at least on what little is visible of the very long arm and little else, although there remains a hint of a considerable form lurking somewhere out in the night.

The tapping is very gentle, its rhythm a very simple tap-tap-tap that uses the very tip of the claw to mak the sound with least impact so as to not damage the window.

The sound repeats fairly frequently.

Tap-tap-tap.

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Darkness. Darkness was all what Josie saw. Darkness was all that accompanied her. She did want to move her eyes anymore. She knew what she'd see if she moved them again. She has accepted that her life was over at this point. All her hard work will go down the drain with her. She was going to work her way up to a career she deserves, but then she saw the strange girl. She could have just walked away, but her conscience wanted her to help. It was a stupid mistake. If she just walked away, she wouldn't be...wherever she was.

The more she thought, the more her mind came to a realization she didn't exactly like. If she did helped, she would be transformed. If she didn't help, the guilt would drive her insane. In other words, she was damned from the start she saw the girl.

“Shhh. They will not hurt you anymore.”

A deep voice boomed inside of her head, ruining her train of thought. Countless voices of varying pitches filled her head, flooding her brain with their words. She felt her body, her core, shake and vibrate like jello. Even in the darkness, she could feel her sight vibrate with the rest of her body. It was only then a blaring light filled her vision she felt the vibrations leave her.

Josie tries to look at her new surroundings, only for her field of vision to shrink. Josie wasn't given even time to scream before her sight was swallowed by a deep shade of Ebon. She tried her best to swim to surface the blackness, only for her new body to gush and break under her weight. More of her goo spread onto the floor. Some of the splatters ooze away from Josie's body, exploring the marble floor for themselves.

“Someone, get a vacuum.”
The voice boomed again.

Josie felt more vibrations from the floor. These were smaller than the original vibrations she heard, but it was enough to make her body jiggle. Josie's mind continued to race, especially once she heard a loud contraction nearing her. Josie's body lurches when she feels the stray drops of slime being sucked up. The slime struggles to escape the vacuum, only to have more of her form sucked as she struggled. It was only when the rest of her form she screamed.

Her body struggles to break free of her new prison before she is was poured into a large glass jar. Josie couldn't fight anymore. She was too disoriented to do much aside from letting her conscience float.

“As I was saying; Those “things” will not hurt you anymore. You are safe here, with us.”

The darkness thinned away from Josie. Whenever her body was still enough to look at her surroundings. She was in a huge building similar to a cathedral. The ceiling was decorated with random paintings. It was hard for Josie to making out the paintings, for they were all faded from age. She was able to glance at the sentient cloud of smoke now. It was hard for her to make out what the fog was at first. The enormous form writhed in the air, both positive and negative space shaping the being into forms better fitting an ink blot test.

“Who are you?”
Was the only question Josie could think of in her panic.

“I have too many names at this point. For now, you may call me The Ebon Mist.”
The voice boomed again, their form still shaping itself into countless other forms. There was no indication of a stop for them.

“...”
The jar of goo did not respond. She remained still, her eyes not even attempting to focus anymore.

“Why isn't she still talking?”
The voice asked.

“She is still in shock our lord.”
A random voice answered. Josie was unable to focus on the speaker, but their voice sounded feminine.

“Oh yes. I keep forgetting not all humans will be chatty after their transformation.”
The voice admitted.

“It be best to let her calm down before you explain what has happened our lord. That way it be easier to give her tasks.”
Another voice chimed in, the newer voice sounding rather masculine.

“That is true. We will try again after we have created some familiar snacks for her. Risti and Irari, you two will make snacks and tea for the new recruit.”
The voice instructed two other magical girls.

[Part 1 of 2]

ZinkShecoat

In a small local gymnasium, a crowd slowly gathers around two pieces of twin workout equipment. Sitting at one piece of equipment is a man who appears to be all muscle, furiously pumping his arms as his spotter counts out his reps. On the other bench is the local favorite, a tanned girl with dark hair, shaved around the sides and styled into a faux hawk. The young woman pumps her arms as well, but not as vigorously as the man. "Come on, Motoko. He's beating you by at least ten."

The sweat glistening woman licks a salty trickle off her lip and glares at the man acting as her spotter. "Well why don't you focus on counting and let me worry about beating him." She keeps working slowly, taking the role of the tortoise for once. Her muscle strain and flex as she focuses on just making it through without injury. The crowd cheering for their chosen competitor, seeming to be split almost halfway, with a few cheering the man on a little more as his count seems to be higher.

Motoko almost stops as the man groans in pain, a loud pop causes a few bystanders to rush to his side and help him put the weight back. The woman takes her opportunity and roars in victory, pumping her arms and gaining ground before going six, seven, eleven reps past the man's highest. She shifts the weight back into resting position and pops up to her feet, fists raised in the air. "Suck it!" Motoko Kokawa, seven and a half foot tall tanned lithe muscle, begins to imitate victory poses of famous old wrestlers, starting with a crotch chop and ending in cocking an ear at her cheering side of the crowd.

The man is quietly escorted out, being chastised by his friends and spotter for not taking his time and almost breaking his arm. The girl does take notice for a moment, but only to watch the defeated man grumble his lose and admit her victory. "Okay, hit the shower ya lug." The tan athlete's spotter pats her back and tosses something fluffy at her face. Motoko laughs to herself as she walks to the locker room, wiping her face with the fluffy towel that just... Squeaked?

Motoko looks at the fluffy thing in her hands and stares at it quizzically. "Is this some new cartoon thing? Like maybe a kid's towel got stuck in the rotation instead of the lost and found?" She tossed it over her shoulder, hearing it thud against the locker and squeak instead of splat. Two things, she noticed it sounded too heavy to be a dry towel, even a wet one wouldn't sound like it dented the steel locker, and secondly it flew back and smacked her between the shoulders, knocking her off her feet and tumbling to the floor, ass over teakettle, toppled over with a leg propped on the bench and jammed against her own locker. "The hell?"

"Now that's no way to treat a messenger of the divine." The fluffy thing was glaring at her, floating in the air and glaring at her. "Motoko Kokawa, you have been chosen to be the champion for the wise and powerful." With that it produced a body length mirror, and out stepped a woman in a flowing white dress, with pieces of armor plate. A rather lovely woman, considering she didn't need make-up either, looked down at the collapsed athlete. The beautiful woman had hair down long curly hair, down past her shoulders and tied with a neat red ribbon. "Well... This is a rather odd way to greet a goddess."

The sweaty young woman slowly picked herself up and looked at the strangely dressed woman. "And who are you supposed to be, some sort of gimmicky stripper-gram or something?" Motoko put her hands on her hips and looked around a bit, suddenly noticing they weren't in the locker room anymore. "Okay guys... This is all funny, but you can knock it off." Taking in the sight of marble columns, olive trees, statues of gladiatorial looking women. "Musta knocked my head a bit too hard."

"My child, you have done nothing of the sort. I've merely transported you to a place out of time to allow us a chance to talk. You see, the people of the mortal world have forgotten about us old gods. If it isn't a piece of children's entertainment, it's using our likenesses in pieces of fiction." The warrior woman slowly walked over, eyeing Motoko's lime green sports bra and black spandex workout shorts that did very little to hide what small amount of visible muscle she had. "We've been thinking of collecting our own champions to help spread the knowledge of our existence to the mortals once more, and help us reclaim a little dignity."

Motoko blinked a little, not quite sure what to say. "So... If I help you... Do I have to go banging on church doors and get heavy into theological debates?" The goddess shakes her head. "Not at all, my child. You see, you merely need to do great deeds for the people, in the name of Athena of course, but nothing like actually converting or things of that nature. In helping the rest of the mortal world in my name, you will be helping me to become more than just a caricature of my past self." She reaches into a large glass bowl of water on a pedestal in the middle of the room, removing two black steel gauntlets with sapphires encrusted into the knuckles and one last giant one at the bottom edge of both. "As my champion, I shall equip you with the finest weapons and armor I can. And adorn you with the gift of strength beyond your own."

"Let me get this straight..." The tanned woman stepped closer, holding a hand up and counting off her fingers. "If I say yes, you'll give me power, weapons, and armor... And all I gotta do is save some mooks, in your name?" Athena looked at Motoko for a moment and raised a brow. "In a rather arrogant way, yes, that is all you need to do." The raven haired athlete rubbed her hands together and cracked her knuckles. "Well sign me the fuck up, Hotpants." The goddess almost audibly rolled her eyes as she handed the gauntlets over to Motoko, they promptly turned into a regular old pair of leather fingerless gloves, with electric blue details. "Yo, what gives?"

Athena chuckled. "You must put them on and let them bind to you." The taller woman slipped the gloves on and looked at her hands. "So... Like some magic words or somethin'?" The goddess shook her head and sat on the marble steps as Motoko shook her hands and tried every sort of magic phrase she could think of. "Oh come the fuck on." She curled her hands into fists and smashed them, bottom side down, onto the pedestal, sending the bowl of water crashing to the floor but more importantly, shifting the gloves back into their gauntlet form. The black metal fists were at least eight times as big as the hands inside, as if she'd put on two inflatable boxing gloves. "Wow..."

"That's not all." The goddess motioned for the young woman to look down. She saw her whole body had shifted as well, more sculpted and muscled than ever before. She could easily dwarf her original size five times over in the muscle department, let alone strength. Shockingly, however, her workout attire had been changed into a rather skimpy looking set of black material that was neither lingerie or a bikini, but just slightly more revealing than normal. "Uh... Is this standard attire?" Before Motoko could get an answer though, she suddenly realized she was back in the locker room, wearing her normal clothes and new leather gloves. But something felt odd, she rubbed at her back and shrugged it off. "Oh crap, what time is it?"

Motoko grabbed her stuff, tossing on a zip up hoodie and rushing out the door. "I gotta get there before they close up." She starts running in the direction of the ice cream

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Looking over her shoulder, Sophia Baskerville, a lithe college student clad in black with blonde bangs blowing in the breeze, does indeed see a crushed refrigerator lying on the sidewalk with a pool of blood beneath it.

“That’s where you died, Socrates Baskerville. But don’t be afraid, we revived you.” Speaks a white creature resembling a mixture of a cat and a rabbit, with beady red eyes seeming to stare through Sophia, its voice childlike but lacking any intonation otherwise.

“How do you know my name? And that name moreover?!” Sophia questions back, the use of her birth name momentarily preempting any thoughts about having just been dead a moment ago.

“You have always been of great interest to us, Socrates Baskerville. You are capable of incredible Magic, rare for a human and even more rare for a male. Bearing that in mind it's only logical we would have been observing you.” The white animal explains as it paces in front of Sophia, eventually hopping atop the refrigerator in question.

“And because of this Magical ability you brought me back to life?” Sophia inquires, her gaze focusing on the being, her presence pressing down on them as her attentions solely lock onto the cat-rabbit.

“That is correct, Socrates Baskerville. As you remember you were simply walking down the street when a refrigerator fell and hit you. To think a newlywed couple would get into a physical altercation, causing the refrigerator to be knocked out a window and kill you. However this is actually a very lucky event, your powers are needed to save the world, and now that we have revived you those powers can be utilized, Socrates Baskerville.” The creature explains. “In exchange for becoming a Magical Girl you can get a second chance at life.”

“Well, might as well try.” Sophia says with a shrug, her focused glare breaking into a relaxed state. “If I don’t like it I can just go back to being street art over there.” She quips, motioning with her thumb over her shoulder at the blood puddle.

Uncharacteristically quiet and motionless, the creature just stares blankly at Sophia. “Let the Magic flow through you, Socrates Baskerville, your new life starts now.” They finally state after the awkward pause.

Initially the feeling of the power flowing into her is pleasant to Sophia, a warm tingly sensation flowing all through her in streams emanating from her limbs into her core and back out again. This continues for several seconds, with Sophia feeling her power grow more and more inside her until suddenly a sharp pain in her spine doubles her over. A burning, piercing pain soon accompanies in Sophia’s ears, causing the world to close in on her as searing white noise.

After what seemed like an eternity the pain subsides, leaving Sophia gasping for air as her mind recovers from the pain. “What a shame, Sophia Baskerville, it appears you are of no use to our cause…” The red-eyed creature states as absent of inflection as ever. Reacting to this Sophia turns to face the strange animal but is instantly distracted by feeling warm, fluffy objects rubbing against to her cheeks. Scrambling with her hands she feels, soft fur, and tugging on it realizes she now has floppy dog ears and is absent of her former human ones. Or rather they have transmogrified into dog ears, as the rings and studs present in her human set are now located in the canine ones. Standing up, her balance is pulled slightly back. Flexing muscles she did not even know she had Sophia bends a willowy English Cream Retriever tail, this further explaining what her new ears must be.

“You are tainted, Socrates Baskerville. It's a shame so much potential is wasted in you. But now that you are an entity outside our system you are merely a liability to be nullified. Goodbye, Sophia Baskerville…” The red eyed creature states, and though it seems incapable of any actual violence Sophia knows in her heart she is about to die.

That is before a brief flash of metal has the creature’s head rended bloodlessly from its neck and falling to the ground as a bolt of electricity vaporizes the body.

“Hands off my pup, Puchuu!” A woman’s voice thunders in an authoritative snarl. Sophia’s attention turning that direction she sees a tall, fair skinned wolf-woman with knee-length silver hair and ice blue eyes.

“You should know that accomplished nothing, Morrigan.” The creature speaks, but not from its severed head. Yet another, seeming exact clone, slinks out from the shadows and begins eating the remains of the first body like a rabbit eating a carrot.

“True, but I wanted the pup to see exactly how abhorrent and disgusting your kind truly are.” The towering wolf goddess remarks with a fanged smirk.

Her ears twitching at a sound behind her, Sophia nearly has time to react before she feels nimble fingers grip her shoulders and breath on her neck, moving from her collarbone to her left ear. “Mmmmm~ You smell like naivete, that’s one of my favorite smells.” Sophia can barely make out red rimmed glasses and auburn hair as she feels the softness of this second woman’s cheek against her’s as she continues to sniff Sophia up and down.

The sounds of boots clacking against the sidewalk come from the direction of the white wolf woman. “We should have known Fenrir would get involved when Socrates Baskerville exhibited canine traits. We have no use for him now, so you may have him, Morrigan.” The Puchuu states plainly before taking its leave.

“Funny, I do not remember asking for your permission.” Morrigan chuckles before turning to face Sophia, sheathing her rapier in the process. Upon seeing Sophia and the second canine girl Morrigan displays a somewhat miffed expression. “Nora! You’re scaring the poor girl!” She states in an exasperated tone. Having no further warning beyond a glint in the Wolf’s eye Sophia finds the silver-haired woman’s teeth brushing her throat. “And I’ve decided I want her to be mine…”

Sophia wakes up once more, this time she finds herself in a huge white room, marble tiled floors and walls with a silver trim and a white ceiling accented by an enormous silver chandelier draped in serpentine chains of deep blue sapphire. Attempting to move she feels silk brush across her exposed limbs and belly, the soft weight of layered bedding pressing down and enveloping her form.

Startled by the realization of her nakedness Sophia attempts to eject herself from the bed, however as she throws off the bedding and kicks off she finds herself anchored in place by a pair of lithe porcelain arms laced around her chest and waist which hold her to the bed and pull her closer to the flowing silver hair and ample, warm bosom of the Wolf Goddess that decapitated the cat-rabbit earlier.

With a momentary flexing of her muscles and a lazy inhalation the towering woman nuzzles against Sophia’s face from her big spoon position and plants a gentle, nurturing lick on smaller girl’s cheek. “Morning pup, I trust you slept well?”

In awakening the Goddess loosened her grip, and Sophia takes this chance to leap back, out of the bed in an attempt to put space between them and to take in the situation and gain information about her surroundings.

“Do you like your new under garments? I thought they suited you.” The Wolf Goddess asks from her bed, sheets draped over herself once more as she warmly inquires. Sophia glances down quickly, seeing a brand new black on black polka dot bra covering her meager chest, with a little bow between the cups and the edges frilled girlishly. Her nethers are cupped perfectly by a black string thong, holding her endowments into a cute little bulge, snug and secure judging by her moving around so violently.

“You stripped me and dressed me up while I was unconscious!?” Sophia barks, preparing to have to fight her way out or make a run for it, though both seem unlikely if this inhumanly tall and strong Wolf woman tries to stop her.

“In a coma actually.” A second familiar voice adds smugly from behind Sophia. “On the verge of death to be more accurate actually.” Swinging around in place Sophia sees the auburn glasses-dog-girl standing behind her, pushing up her glasses with one hand and holding a clipboard in the other. “Besides, just look so cute how could we resist?” She teases, voice rising a bit in excitement.

“I do apologize.” The Wolf Goddess kindly apologizes as she rises out of bed, easily 7 feet tall and stark naked with a perfect and unblemished body her very presence imposes heavily on Sophia. The passing thought of being held against that naked body for untold hours causes Sophia’s face to warm and her mind dull for a moment. “But truthfully I must admit I fully agree with Nora. You are unbearably adorable Sophia and upon rescuing you I simply had to rip away all the tainted rags those repulsive Puuchuu put you in, dress you in only the finest lingerie and snuggle you through the night like my very own puppy.” The Goddess giggles in innocent excitement, her silver tail wagging to and fro happily, hands on her cheeks.

“Not to mention to forget this Lady Morrigan!” Nora beams, stroking Sophia’s right thigh. Looking down, Sophia sees a glimmering silver silhouette of a howling wolf reminiscent of an medieval coat of arms. “Lady Morrigan has branded you as belonging to Fenrir forever and ever. All ours…” Nora coos, petting the marked thigh as her lips brush across Sophia’s hair.

With a sharp “CLACK” however, Nora falls back, a white high heel bouncing off her forehead.

“You don’t have to word it that way Nora!” Morrigan states in equal annoyance and amusement. “Though in the strictest terms it is all totally and completely true.” The Goddess smirks, closing the distance in what seemed like a single step and turning Sophia chin up with her silver nailed, pale fingers. “When the Puchuu rejected you the Contract that reanimated you was broken, so in order to keep you, alive, I bonded you to me for all eternity. You are my soldier and I will protect you as your Goddess.”

Morrigan is captivating, and all of this softness and intimacy takes Sophia off her edge as she feels herself sinking into the kind aura surrounding the Goddess, her instincts returning Sophia attempts to shake free of the warm sensations. “Do I even have a choice in all this?!” The puppygirl quips defensively.

“You do, at this moment you could choose to cease to exist by breaking our Contract. Though I would do all I could to convince you not to I wouldn’t strictly stop you. Nor if you found another Patron would I keep you from joining them. Fenrir exists to protect those rejected by the Puchuu’s System. We aren’t here to hold you hostage.” Morrigan motions to her own left hip bone and side which bears the same brand spreading to her stomach and likely her lower back as well.

“Wan~ Lady Morrigan, that hurt!” Nora whines, rolling up to her knees and rubbing her red forehead. “I was just being friendly to our new puppy!”

“Indeed and I was just showing my affection for my most trusted friend in my own way.” Morrigan chuckles, flicking the red mark and gaining another squeak from Nora in the process. “Get Sophia dressed and take her out to O’Sushi.”

“Yes Lady Morrigan.” Nora relents, standing up and brushing off her uniform, her tail idly wagging in the process. “I’ll go change into my street clothes, can’t go marching around in front of the normies dressed like a soldier. I’ll bring something for Sophie when I get back.” With that Nora takes her leave.

“I trust you’ll feel safer in a public place, little pup? Frisky as Nora may be I doubt Nora will mount you in the middle of an ice cream shop.” Morrigan smiles warmly, though Sophia wants to stay on edge and annoyed by the teasing she can’t help but warm up to all this kindness, familiarity and intimacy. Though they are coming on exceptionally strong they don’t seem to mean any harm.

Squatting down, Morrigan takes the remaining time to coo, pet, poke the cheeks off, and play with the ears and tail of Sophia until Nora returns in her undershirt and panties with two new outfits, and a towel . Getting in a few extra pokes and pets Morrigan ushers Nora and herself into the bathroom leaving Sophia alone with her clothes and the realization they probably washed her while she was recovering, the mingling scents clinging to her now once more making her blush.

By the time Nora emerges from the bathroom in a red sundress and black tights, carrying a pair of red heels, with Morrigan behind her now wearing a towel Sophia has donned a tight fitting black silk dress shirt, silver mini-tie, fitted matte black vest, pleated black mini-skirt, white and black striped knee socks and black high tops.

“Omorrigan! It even shows off your brand on your absolute territory! All according to my scenari-OW~!” Nora whines as Morrigan bops her head as if hitting the snooze button on an alarm.

Sophia turns to leave, hoping to separate herself from this situation before her guard drops lower. Seeing the glowing silver wolf across Nora’s right upper arm and shoulder just as exposed to the world is too much to easily ignore.

Nora runs after and grabs Sophia’s left arm with bother her’s pressing in close. “With our matching Fenrir brands and even the same shoes we kinda look like a lesbian couple, huh?”

As the two near the parlor Nora is still just as clingy, happily chattering on to make sure to give everyone that exact impression, and Sophia that confirmation that this is her life now. “O’Sushi is great! It’s a place that serves Irish beer and Japanese food since it was started by a Japanese-Irish married couple, I’m sure you’ll lov-”

Nora is hushed by Sophia shoving her hand over her mouth.

“Oh, you noticed them too?” Nora grins, pulling the hand away and casting her gaze to the Driders peering into a closed ice cream parlor. “I knew I liked you, so observant and quick to learn. I just want to teach you so much~.” She whispers, nuzzling Sophia.

Her survival mode kicking in Sophia pulls them behind cover and continues observing the spiders.

“Oh~ Want to get me all alone in some sleazy alley? How lewd. I sure hope Lady Morrigan doesn’t punish us for disobedience~.” Nora keeps cooing and nuzzling, holding her fellow canine skin-close with her breasts flattened against her shoulder, but too never breaking her observation of the Drider pair, which Sophia has to admit to herself is actually rather impressive.

Last edited:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
“So those marshmallow looking shits tried to get me to join them!? But why!?”
Josie screamed to the formless fog. In her tirade, she caused her cup of tea to pour onto her gooey lap. The two magical girls sin charge of the snacks try not to stare at the brown liquid floating about in Josie's membrane.

“Simple. They have power, therefore they believe they can do anything to uphold that power. The Puchuu have done this for countless years, as they are the sole benefactors of magical girls.”
The voice explains.

“But why me!?”
The goo resumes her yelling, her membrane causing her to jiggle

“Simple, because you are...were a human. You'd be surprised in knowing how resilient a human is when they are forced to fight. They are a force to be reckoned with, and the Puchuu know that.”
The voice hints to the goo girl.

“Well if that is the case, then why didn't they snatch me up after I was transformed? There! Is that a simple question!?”
The goo girl challenges the formless being. Even with her body jiggling from her own vibrations, she still looks livid.

“Yes it is. The Puchuu are finicky by nature. If they see a single abnormality in their magical girl, they will discard her. They have that much influence to where they can pick and choose who they want, and discard the more “embarrassing” cases to whatever force claims that girl.”
The voice answers.

“...So, I'm like sloppy seconds to them now, huh?”
Josie bites her lip, trying her best to hold back any tears that were forming.

“If you want to be vulgar, then yes, you are their sloppy seconds.”
The dark voice answers the goo girl's question without any restraint.

“Our lord!”
One of the magical girls rose out of her chair in shock, until a wisp of darkness covered her neck and mouth. The wisp quickly solidified into a viscous scarf for the magical girl to wear.

“I do not believe this philosophy however. I accept all magical beings: Magical girls, boys, and monsters in between. My forte is working with those who, instead of play by the Puchuu's rules, use their powers to twist the system to their favor.”
They states before pausing. They assume the goo girl wanted to yell again, but she seems too preoccupied with the information they have already disclosed.

“My mission is to rid the world of the Puchuu's influence. You, along with countless others have been hurt by their influence, and powerless to fight back. If you join me and the rest of the recruits, you will have the best chances of getting the justice you deserve.”
The voice continues while the goo girl stated silent. Once they saw her lip twitched, they stopped their speech.

“But...how will I even fight? Look at me! I'm as intimidating as homemade jam!”
Josie chokes out, causing their body to jiggle more from their sudden movements. The jiggling only grew worse the more she tried suppressing the jiggling.

“You have more power than you realize. All humans do. Join me, and I will show you."
The mist offers.

"...Fine! I will join you. It is either that or death."
Josie sighs in defeat. She knows she wouldn't be able to adapt to her new life as a goo without any help. Her refusing help, especially from a willing circle, would be a horrible decision.

"Good. I will start by teaching you what you need to know for right now. You will be needed for a battle soon, and you will need to be prepared. Follow Irari to the training room. You will be taught how to control her new body better."
The Econ Mist instructed the goo girl to their first task. Smaller clouds of smoke float to the direction of the room in question to better aid the newcomer.

"Great.."
Josie grumbles out as she drags herself out of her chair.

"One more thing before you go."
The being chimes.

"What?"
Josie asks, still very annoyed and mental drained from the whole ordeal.

"Here is your phone."
A small ball of smoke floated close to the goo girl's face before a cellphone appeared. Josie wanted the grab the phone so badly, but didn't know if grabbing it in her state would ruin it. She kept her hands to herself, slithering faster to the training room. If training means she can have her phone back, then she better start right away.

[Part 2 of 2.]

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
There are two enormous creatures perched upon the building where the ice cream parlor is housed.

A massive spider, the darkest color of unlight through which shines the lightless void. Its carapace does not reflect the shine of the world around it: instead the light fades by the outline of the figure's form, painting it in stark contrast against the somewhat illuminated building on which shine the stars above and the few remaining lights. From its body there reach eight legs: each one of them stretches out long as sin, thin as a scythe blade and tipped with a cruel point that finds purchase with visible easy.

From that chitinous form juts not a pair of fangs but a humanoid upper half. It is the color of pale tint cast by a single white street light, and equally thin in form and shape, but also wearing what looks like an indeterminable military uniform complete with a helmet as well as a gas mask currently pulled down but with an alien desig visible upon it, most strikingly in the eight lenses of venom green.

Most important of all, however, is the sheer size of the arachnid: in height it is three whole meters and then some, a truly gigantic creature that yet skitters with surreal speed and agility even when it moves its limbs languidly.

And to complete the nightmarish picture there are two of them: one of them is perched by the side of the building, shrouded wholly by the night, yet it reaches an arm bared of glove to tap gently on a window while the other has settled down on the balcony and is using its spider limbs to knit something using its monstrous limbs to hold the needles and its humanoid arms to hold up a tome of maligant black color.

Last edited:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Natalya hears the tapping on the window and is quite surprised and alerted by it, putting down her ice cream to head to the source of the sound. She looks over to the window and sees the huge drider there, tapping on the window.

She has no idea why it is there and what it wants and considers her options on what to do.

Not quite sure what to do and assuming that the drider would have attacked already if it was out to harm her, she heads over to the windows and waves to the drider, then opening one window just a little bit so they can talk. On the inside, she's wondering if this would be more of a case for the police or one for the pest control.

"Good evening." she cautiously greets the drider, "Is there anything you need from me? It's not exactly every night I have a huge spider in front of my window, so I'm rather curious what brought you here in particular."

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire silently made her way through the nearly abandoned streets of the city, everything seeming so familiar, and yet so different. Her senses were on alert from what she had just been through. Under her beanie, her ears were pinned flat against her head and hair, twitching for freedom at every sound they caught. Her tail was pressed against her leg slightly, forced int by her jeans. While uncomfortable, it kept her looking somewhat normal. She sighed, keeping her hands stuffed in her pockets as she trudged along, finding and starting to kick along a can as she made her way down the street, eventually coming upon a...Rather odd scene.

First thing she noticed, was the half-spider lady at the window of what looked like an Ice-cream shop. The second thing she noticed was the calm looking shop worker who had opened a window nearby and was TALKING to her, like it wasn't the strangest thing in the world! Claire, stared for a few moments, before slowly deciding to make her way over, crossing the street shyly, and making her way for the door without disturbing the two, not wanting to be rude.

ZinkShecoat

Motoko got to the ice cream shop, and the first thing she noticed as she rounded the corner was the place was closed for the evening. The second thing the athlete noticed was two giant spiders and a lady talking to them. She cocks her eyebrow and ducks back around the corner. "Okay, maybe this is the kinda junk I was prepped for..." The young woman tugged her gloves on a little tighter and pounded her fist into her open palm.

"Alrighty than." The now bulked up, tall, tan, raven haired woman flexed a bit. "Holy fuck." She flumped against the wall, arching her back as four electric blue tentacles sprouted from her back. "Sonuvamotherless..." She clenched her fists tighter and punched the wall, knocking bricks off the corner and creating a hole in peering into a currently closed restaurant. Motoko collected herself a bit, this stuff still a bit new for her, and now painful as the squirming limbs awkwardly caressed her muscles.

The barely dressed, jacked young woman tried to slap the tentacles off. "Down girls, come on. Just settle down." The long blue limbs shot out and began pulling Motoko up not only to the fire escape, but also further up the wall. She blinks as she keeps rising, getting higher and higher until she's up on the roof. "Okay, this is pretty interesting." The young woman takes a moment to examine the goings on, noticing someone heading in the direction of the small shop. "Fuck me. Aren't you not supposed to walk right at giant monsters."

Motoko jumps down the three stories and lands, hammering her fists into the blacktop, making a small crater. She slowly picks herself up and puts up a giant metal hand, stopping the smaller female from getting any closer to the ice cream parlor, putting herself, all height and bulging muscles, between the giant spiders and the bystander.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Between the knitting Driders and now a female body builder plummeting off a building with giant robot hands and seemingly tentacles that think for themselves sprouting out of her back Sophia is becoming somewhat confused, enough so to begin losing her otherwise stoic expression.

"Its fine Sophie, you'll get used to it eventually." Nora states comfortingly whilst petting Sophia's head. "At this rate you orientation is probably going to be a lot more hands on than Lady Mor was planning." The dog girl chuckles.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Josie staggered to the nearest building she could find. She used any brick or bench she could find to keep herself steady. It was a struggle for her to use her legs after she was transformed, and especially in heels. She knew walking in heels was a bad idea, but she didn't want to give up her current pair. Even if she has to live her life as a freak, she'll be a fashion-forward freak.

The more Josie allowed her mind to wander, the less questions she realized were answered. Who were the Pichuu? What made her special in the first place? Are magical girls supposed to be in their teens? Why was she hungry? Where is the next food place? When can she eat?

Josie snapped out of her thoughts, she realized another detail she had questions; She felt empty. Ever since she was transformed and tossed back into the world, she's been dealing with this nagging hunger. It didn't feel like a usual hunger, but Josie wasn't given much to work with. Humans eat food when they are hungry. Slime girls should apply by the same logic. The more Josie rubs her abdomen, the more she notices her stomach wasn't gurgling. Knowing what the marshmallow fucks did to her, food may not cure this void inside of her, but it's a start.

Luckily she found an ice cream parlor at the nearest corner. The street is more urban than Josie prefers, but she isn't in the position to to complain.

The more Josie's eyes focus on the ice cream parole, the more she questions her decision. There were two massive driders on the building. One was tapping on the window while the second drider was on the balcony knitting. A half naked amazonian woman was standing beside the building. She looked like she was trying to stop another creature from entering the building.

Josie wants to eat, but the scene was too surreal to ignore. Josie stays put for right now. For the time being, she tries looking through her pockets for anything to eat.

Last edited:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Hello! You are pretty! Let's be friends!" exclaims the drider latched onto the whole building right before she glomps the speaker and slink in through the entrance that has neither the space to slip her in nor the room to allow even half of her bulk therein. In the span of but few seconds the drider, a creature combining a gargantuan spider and a large female humanoid in military get-up, is rapidly spinning inside the apartment while hugging the resisent into a bearhug.

"We can be friends and have ice cream together and order pizza, and have sleepovers!" From withins the house rises a happy chittering of a voice in which a heavy Slavic accent weighs in its own ponderous, crawling rate that is the opposite of the speed she spins around in. "And then we cna make friends, kill the bad guys, conquer the world, save the planet, and give each other makeovers! And eat all of the kebab in the world! Won't that be amazing"

The other drider that is knitting glances casually down. Beneath the helmet remains a very relaxed countenance that lingers its haze upon those on the ground, one at a time. Its full lips twist to a smile, and it raises its hand very slowly moving into the motion of a little wave. This particular little motion of a single limb she aims at the groups of persons on the street one at a time, at least those who do not hide or flinch from it.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The young woman is quite caught off guard by the drider coming in and glomping her so forcefully, but her instincts as a priestess of Lashula tell her that hugs are very good, so she hugs the big drider back.

Then she picks up what's left of the parfait and yells: "By the power of the almighty boob-snake!"

This triggers a flash of light coming from her body, which soon transforms into her form as a naga.

The first thing the drider can see are the glowing amber eyes of the naga, then her tanned skin with lines trailing along her curves. Her outfit has turned into a short top made of metal and a metal skirt, all in reddish and silver tints. Curiously, they do not seem to make the hug uncomfortable at all.
Then, the drider will no doubt notice that there are close to 50 feet of serpent-like tail where her legs used to be coloured green on her back with yellow and orange lines that intertwine and snuggle around each other along the back. Her snake belly is coloured in a warm, golden colour, spreading the feeling of warmth to any onlooker.

Her room is barely big enough to fit the two of them, her tail taking up most of the floor while the drider takes up most of the air space.

The serpent gives the drider a smile, her eyes glowing with happiness, and then introduces herself.
"I'm Meliora, first priestess of Lashula. Pleased to meet you. If you want some ice cream, I think it would be better if we went downstairs into the parlour. Much more room and, most importantly, much more ice cream."

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire was almost to the parlor, frowning slightly as it seemed like it was going to close soon. 'Maybe I should just go to a fast fo-' She was interrupted however, by a sudden shadow leaping into the view of the night's lunar light...And it was...heading straight towards her...Well, being as quick a think as she had to be, she scrambled backwards, just in time too, as the figure landed, causing a small crater near where she was just standing. The shockwave sent her tumbling however, her beanie getting snagged by the ground as she rolled, her ears free to the world as she came up, lying on her side.

As she went to stand, she looked up, and up, until she saw that large hand....And the well muscled body it was attached to. Her tail almost wrapping around her leg now, still hidden by her cargo pants, while her ears pin themselves back submissively. The show of force, and knowing how long her damn line was to shift, accompanied by not knowing what the hell this woman was doing....Well, she was obviously scared shit-less.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Looks like we won't be getting ramen tonight Sophie." Nora sighs forlornly. "I was hoping to spend some quality time alone with you; getting you drunk, feeding you, teaching you all about your new body but it looks like that just won't happen now. A shame."

"Does that mean you're going to take me back to Fenrir then?" Sophia asks. "Or are we going to attack them?"

"Why?" Nora asks flatly, her usual smug grin completely absent. "They aren't hurting anyone, and in case you haven't noticed neither of us are exactly human anymore either." Nora exhales heavily. "You're always wound up like a spring trap, its why I feel like I have to tease you so much. You can't keep expecting everyone around you is one step away from shanking you in the liver Sophie." Nora draws Sophia into a loose, gentle hug. "We're just observing for now. Maybe you're right, maybe we will have to fight them, but maybe we won't. They could be nice, like me! Right?" After about a second Sophia feels knuckles start the rub on her scalp. "Right?" Nora inquires again, her tone starting to shift back to normal. "Right?" The noogies intensify with each inquiry.

"Right." Sophia relents, the faintest turning up of her lips and the softening of her taught muscles demonstrating her genuine acknowledgement of Nora's statements.

ZinkShecoat

Motoko stopped, slowly lowering her hand. She looks at the drider, raising a large gauntlet clad hand up and waving a tiny bit back. "H... Hi." The amazonian brawler brushes the back of her head with a knuckle and steps out of the small crater. "Um... You aren't gonna do anything like say... I don't know, eat that lady?" A large finger points past the big spider lady, at the door beyond. "Don't think I'll just let you get away." Motoko moves closer to the ice cream shop and brings her gauntlet in, aiming a thumb at herself. "If I've gotta, I will destroy you!" She shouts up at the knitting drider.

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire was...Suddenly being ignored. Perfect! She quickly snatched her beanie and backpedaled along the ground, her pants slipping and exposing the top of her tail, of which tries to spring out, she takes a few moments, stopping to try and force it back into her pants....Until she sighs, and lets it out, noting the need to get a friggin' belt later on, as she pulls her baggy pants back up, letting them stop just under the base of her tail.. Her tail, now free to show it's silver, fluffy fur to match her ears and hair, poised itself tense behind her as she scrabbled to her feet and took a few steps back, trying to decide on whether or not she should start her phrase in case she should defend herself...The thought of needing to fight however, made her tail go limp, and her ears to pin back against her head again as she slowly started to back away.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
”Здравствуйт, pада Вас видеть.” answers the large drider in a clear Slavic drawl. As she speaks her bulk shifts slowly to face the direction of the muscular female that cratered the road, yet her head traverses the night to take in each person on the scene. “Beautiful night, yes?” she continues, heavy accent evident in a voice that is still slow but easy enough to understand after a moment. It is a very distinct accent as well, clear and sharp in a way that feel just a touch off but in a way too strange to put to words without great trouble. “I do not seek violence: I seek food. My twin is…”

She pauses upon hearing the incantation which prompts her to glance into the house which occupies the bulk of a gargantuan drider hugging far more of snake that the whole house should be able to. “Making friends.” There is a lull of silence as the female drider pauses to stash her knitting tools and look at her apparent sister who is happily chittering and following the snake into the parlor for ice cream. However, just as she looks to be speaking further the drider blinks again at hearing a considera ble crash on the street level. It is with a non-expression on her countenance that the she-drider looks at those on the street level, apparently waiting for them to do something.

On the street level anyone could see that there is someone inside the parlor venturing through the interior: they have smashed through one of the large windows by the entrance, marched through the place caring little where they spread glass or their footsteps, and then headed for the containers wher e the ice cream is located. They also appear to have lost most of their coherency in this since there is a mild trail of slime on the floor which leads to one fridge where said intruder is raiding the containers, currently consuming a multi-liter one while in the vague shape of something close to human and entirely focused on the consumption of ice cream to the point where the rest of the world fades from her focus.

The other drider, who followed a snake into its parlor, is staring from the entrance that the lady of the house brought her in from, and waving happily. “Hello friend!” the friendlier of the arachnidan pair calls. “Ice cream is delicious, yes?”

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The naga, coming into the parlour with the drider, is less than amused by what she finds down in the parlour and angrily hisses at the goo: "Why did you smash our window? Couldn't you at least have the courtesy of knocking at the door before you start destroying our property? Just because you're some blob now, it doesn't mean you should just throw good manners out of the window... even if there is a convenient hole to throw them through now."

"And I'll make one thing clear, I will not be your friend if you don't fix the damage and apologize for being so rude without provocation!" She huffs to the blob of goo.

Angrily, she takes out another strawberry-vanilla parfait with chocolate sauce and uses her magic to make the bowl as big as a table and the ice cream reach almost to the ceiling.

"If you wanted ice cream that badly, you could have just asked instead of breaking in like some manner-less maniac!"

The snake lady then takes a look outside and sees the large, muscular woman next to a crater in the street. Her fuse already lit, she yells: "And what do you think you're doing, smashing up the street in the middle of the night?"

Huffing once more, she thinks that the world has come to a strange turn when a huge spider woman is the one showing the most manners around. To avoid more things being smashed, she unlocks and opens the door, her mood seemingly ruined for the night.

"I just wanted to have a relaxing night and then this crap happens." she grumbles to herself.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well one way or the other we might as well go in." Nora shrugs. "Not that I expect you to object." She chuckles.

Sophia starts to get up but feels herself tugged back down by her fellow canine.

"First I have to teach you to transform, in case we actually do have to fight." Nora explains helpfully. Sophia looks questioning of this and a bit concerned. "Don't worry, you won't be spinning around in the air naked, as much as I'd love to see that every time." Nora punches Sophia shoulder playfully, getting a little extra color on the pup's cheeks and another twitch of the lips.

"Well, better just show you what I've got!" Nora says with an extra sly smirk. "In order to transform by Lady Mor's power takes a phrase to unlock your powers and body movements to work the power through you. Every detachment calls out their own title, and as a soldier under me you'll call out the name of the ~Hun~Ting~ ~BEASTS~!" Placing her right hand on her hip, writhing her waist as she draws her left fingers down her lips seductively as she utters her incantation.

Upon her left hand tracing her chin, neck, and resting on her D-Cups Nora's body glows with a flickering orange light that envelopes her into a glowing flame silhouette that soon after bursts into embers revealing her transformed state. Auburn hair pulled together behind her canine ears and pinned up under a silver trimmed black side cap, Nora keeps her red rimmed glasses and matching lipstick. Her clothing consists of a black dress shirt with silver pinstripes, silver tie, silver trimmed and buttoned jacket with an ice blue armband bearing the Fenrir symbol in silver. On her waist are two silver belted holsters, on the right is a Sig Sauer P226 holstered and her left a larger silver holster to hold the Tome she has pressed to her bosom. Under the belts is a black pleated mini-skirt above exposed legs down to high heeled riding boots that end just below her knees with black and silver vertically striped socks poking up just over her knees.

"And yes, I did base the outfit I dressed you up in off my uniform. I knew you'd like absolutely adorable dressed up like me. Definitely going to have to drag you around town just like this later." Nora teases, seeing how flustered she can make her charge. "The incantation will be the same for you but the poses are intuitive. Just let Lady Morrigan's love flow through you and your body will do the rest. In fact you won't be able to resist~!" Nora coos playfully.

Resigning herself to her fate, Sophia stands before Nora and prepares to call out to her Goddess. As if reacting to her thoughts Sophia feels her Fenrir brand start to tingle pleasantly and feels warmth flow through her, as if Morrigan is holding her and cooing in her ear maternally. "~HUN~TING~ ~BEAST~!" She calls out holding onto her shoulders and dragging her fingers in an X across her chest. When her hands reach her sides she spreads her fingers and clutches upward pushing her elbows down so her hands closed towards her shoulders, elbows pressed to her ribs .

Swirling black energy crawls up Sophia from her feet to her head until she too is an energetic silhouette of herself as Nora was. The swirling inkiness evaporating away, Sophia stands in an ice blue beret, her eyes and lips accented with ice blue sparkling shadow and lipstick. Her uniform consists of a black shirt and silver tie, a royal blue jacket with black cuffs and shoulders trimmed in silver and her waist held with a silver belt, a thin black leather strap going across her body from right shoulder to left hip and ice blue armband on her right arm with a silver Fenrir symbol. Her legs are covered by a black pencil skirt slit to reveal the sparkling silver Fenrir brand on her left thigh with over-knee black socks ringed in silver at the top twice. with silver boots as well as black leather gloves.

"~Ahn~! It even shows off your brand on your thigh! So adorable!" Nora cheers, glomping onto Sophia hard enough to almost knock her hat free and rubbing her cheek firmly against the fellow pup's very affectionately. "Tonfas huh? Well that's pretty cool." She says, peeling herself off Sophia unceremoniously. Sophia looks down to see she is holding a pair of black metal tonfas, the two horizontal ends being conical like glass-breakers. "Well now that we're dressed up all sexy lets go meet those other weirdos over there!"

Grabbing Sophia's wrist she drags the new recruit off towards the icecream parlor.

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire was trying to process the scene in front of her. First, there were two driders in military uniforms. Now, there is a snake lady who apparently works in the ice cream shop, which was just broken into by some sort of goo-creature. In front of her, now ignoring her, was some super buffed to all hell amazonian woman who was trying to be a stereotypical hero that swoops out of nowhere and saves the day without thinking about the situation before jumping in...

And now were a sexy as hell lady with ears like hers and a military uniform with a mini-skirt, dragging along a smaller, yet similarly dressed girl, all moving in on the ice-cream parlor.

And yet, with all these girls gathered...Claire felt a slight tingle in the air. Unsure of it's source, she shrugged, and took several deep breaths to calm herself down, before deciding to follow through with an ages old line.

'If you can't beat them, join them.' Resigning to the fast that everyone apparently nearby is A: going to this parlor, and that B: they were all Sun's down, guns out, she figured she might as well be prepared. So, shutting her eyes, she slowly started to step forward, speaking lowly on her breath as a small breeze kicked up. "...“Souls of the Night, follow my Light. Let it shine Bright, and banish eternal Fright!” Her eyes slowly opened as she chanted, a dull, pale silver light crawling its ways up her body as she walked, until it covered her head, and faded away, leaving her in her new form, her new outfit.

With the waist-length cloak covering her upper body, she lifted her hands, pulling her hood over her head as she trudged towards the amazonian woman, her tail limp behind her in calm. "In case you're confused," She started, keeping her eyes at the parlor. "No one seems to be hostile yet. There isn't a need to go all hero right now." She states, making her way to the parlor, sword lightly smacking against her hip on occasion.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
“Oh! I guess you know what it's like to feel a part of your body empty and driving you insane huh!? I tried being patient, but patience doesn't stop these hunger pains! If there is anyone you should be bitching at, its the freaks pissing about near the entrance!”
The goo snapps at the big breasted naga girl. As the goo girl argues with the naga girl, the ice Josie has already consumers sloshes and floats within her membrane.

Before Josie could give the big breasts naga a chance to retort, Josie turned to the speaking Drider,
“You want me to be honest, the ice cream is doing nothing for me! I still feel as empty as the day I turned! This is bullshit! I want this empty feeling gone!”

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The observing drider still by the balcony takes quiet notice of the events unraveling on the outsides as much as on the inside but remains by her perch rather than speak up or mobilize herself so as to keep her focus mostly on the ladies present starting with the highly attra- that is, the visually focus-drawing one and then moving to the very fashionable pair of smaller canines who are joined by the literal lone wolf.

Observing yet but also moving ponderously slowly despite being the sole persons outside in addition to the lady-hero whose company she does not mind at all the she-drider begins to stash her knitting project starting with the non-euclip bundle held by the first pair of her spindly limbs but it proves to be a great challenge to untangle her many limbs from to say nothing of the stabby sticks she has apparently gotten stuck in said non-euclidian mass into. A link brushes onto her mind from her twin...so she slows down further to ponder the situation. And the forming fashion disaster - but at the same time the view makes up for it entirely.

In the meantime Snežana, also a humongous drider dressed up in equally thatening military gear and an urban ghille rag at that, takes a long, pitying look at the goo with concern. "Friend, maybe we offer her food?" inquires the slavic female and makes to very slowly try to unhitch something from her humanoid form's back which is clearly not a rucksack but has the shape of it and a lower half affixed onto her drider shape with some straps.

"Is leftover kebab, delicious and filling. Maybe we warm it, you eat. Then we try talking?"
Snežana continues, her hands opening the clasps to bring the black-green material around her front. "Plates, hurry," she whispers to the serpent she hugs to her ample bust which still feels very decreased compared to her newest scaly friend. "Maybe knife too for piecing up kebab meats."

The drider twin takes no special notice of the arriving ladies: not of the pair, not of the lone one, nor of anyone else. Not at last visually or in a reactionary way.

"Come friend,"
Snežana once more speaks in her tone that is still warm and still slow, her humanoid hands gesturing for the goo to come forth as she levitates by her will a wrapped up tin toil bundle out into the open. "Come, is food! Is delicious!"

Last edited:

ZinkShecoat

Motoko leaned in, running a large armored finger against the decal on a fragment of leftover glass, sending it shattering to the floor. The amazonian woman looked around real quick, hoping nobody noticed and reached inside, unlocking and opening the front door before stepping in at least properly. The muscled magical woman looked around a bit, hoping the damage was at least easily repairable.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Hands on Sophia's hips, Nora guides the English cream retriever girl past Claire and into the parlor behind the Amazon once the door is open. To her relief, Sophia finds a pair of sword frogs on her belt to hold her tonfas so they are both close at hand but she also doesn't have to brandish them in order hold onto them. Though she'd of never gone in on her own, Sophia feels relatively safe with her Fenrir comrade literally right behind her and seemingly always sticking to her like glue, never letting her out of sight and almost never out of her grasp. This overbearing and overly intimate treatment oddly puts Sophia at ease. Routinely looking down at her branded thigh she can't help but feel a deep sense of belonging and safety.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The naga looks at the drider, clearly repressing her anger to not lash out at her as she's been rather nice so far.

"I understand that you want to help. You seem to be very nice, but right now, I don't feel like helping that jiggly jerk over there." Meliora explains to the drider, "She broke into the parlour, smashed my window and then, instead of at least apologizing for her rudeness, proceeded to yell at me. So what if she's hungry? Ever since I transformed into this form, I've been extremely hungry as well, but you don't see me smashing in random peoples' windows, do you?"
The naga huffs and then adds: "If she wants my help, she needs to apologize for her rudeness first. I'm not budging on that."

The naga sighs and tells the drider: "I'm Meliora by the way. Nice to meet you... even if I'd have preferred it if I hadn't met that goo over there..."

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Claire watched the two move past, her eyes wandering behind her sash, noticing the tattoos, and the look of their outfits. Upon hearing more glass falling to the ground, she turns to the door, smirking slightly at the amazonian woman, shaking her head as she follows into the shop, looking around at the mess, and shaking her head. Her hand grazes against the hilt of her sword...Before she shrugs and walks around everyone, and the giant bowl of ice cream, and making her way to the back, to the maintenance closet, and pushing her way inside. A few moments later, she comes out with a broom, and a dustpan, and then went back to the front of the shop, and starts to silently sweep up the broken glass for the naga, using the time to think of what name to give these people if they ask.