About the SSD mechanic..

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Tentacle parasite that gives you/leaves you with a constant SSTD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Couch, I'm sorry if I snapped a little there. I'm just sick of people berating me for writing content I like when there's barely any compared to other content. "Oh, all fen writes are huge-dicked furry futas!"

Nevermind the princess encounter for the myrellion dungeon (which is about as close as myr get to straight given there's one with a penis and a bunch with vaginas), gianna (pure female), millie (pure female), irellia (pure female), Dally (pure male), or zephyr (herm but nonfurry). Fuuuuuuck.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nevermind the princess encounter for the myrellion dungeon (which is about as close as myr get to straight given there's one with a penis and a bunch with vaginas), gianna (pure female), millie (pure female), irellia (pure female), Dally (pure male), or zephyr (herm but nonfurry). Fuuuuuuck.

Hm... Princess is a hung almost-horse-cocked dickgirl, gianna is a futa with detachable huge horse cock, millie is a cowgirl, and zephyr is futa cowgirl. Yes, they are not huge-dicked furry futas, you are all right.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Princess is even considered embarrassingly small by nyrea standards (8 inches)

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Hm... Princess is a hung almost-horse-cocked dickgirl, gianna is a futa with detachable huge horse cock, millie is a cowgirl, and zephyr is futa cowgirl. Yes, they are not huge-dicked furry futas, you are all right.

I don't think it counts as a futa if you put a fake dick on Gianna. 

That's almost like saying a strapon makes a woman a futa. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't think it counts as a futa if you put a fake dick on Gianna. 

That's almost like saying a strapon makes a woman a futa. 

Penis attachments that you can get for Gianna are fully functional and have sensor resolution greater than non-Treated organics. If it works like a dick and feels like a dick, it sure as hell ain't just a strap-on.

Gianna though isn't a living breathing person, yes she's a sentient AI... a synthetic, a fuck bot lol 

Stop your discriminatory speech against inorganic people right this instant.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Penis attachments that you can get for Gianna are fully functional and have sensor resolution greater than non-Treated organics. If it works like a dick and feels like a dick, it sure as hell ain't just a strap-on.

But it's not entirely part of her. It can be attached and removed with no effort.

An organic like Steele has to usually use something to remove it. Giana's dick is a bit of both, I guess?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
aq590Vj_700b.jpg

Vinze

Jan 8, 2016
Memecenter > 9gag.

Anyways, back to the point. Sexy Sexually Transmitted Diseases is one of the mechanics that separates TiTS from CoC, so IMO it's more or less a priority when considering the goal of making this game as different from its predecessor as reasonably possible. Not to mention the yuge potential behind it, I bet even Fen is secretly fantasizing about implementing one that turns you into a Goblin Futa wielding a 12 inch horsecock.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Memecenter > 9gag.

Anyways, back to the point. Sexy Sexually Transmitted Diseases is one of the mechanics that separates TiTS from CoC, so IMO it's more or less a priority when considering the goal of making this game as different from its predecessor as reasonably possible. Not to mention the yuge potential behind it, I bet even Fen is secretly fantasizing about implementing one that turns you into a Goblin Futa wielding a 12 inch horsecock.

We finished discussing this over a month ago.  Nobody who actually develops any content for the game is really interested in making SSTDs happen.  They are not a priority and almost certainly never will be, because I can list off a dozen things at any given moment that should be getting the focus of Fen, Gedan and Jacques' limited coding time before giving thought to SSTDs.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
We finished discussing this over a month ago.  Nobody who actually develops any content for the game is really interested in making SSTDs happen.  They are not a priority and almost certainly never will be, because I can list off a dozen things at any given moment that should be getting the focus of Fen, Gedan and Jacques' limited coding time before giving thought to SSTDs.

Besides, would they even be popular? We all remember how devisive the dick parasites from CoC were, who functioned similarly to the idea of SSTDs, in other words SSTDs would likely have to come with an option to disable them for those that don't want them, especially if they're forced transformatives since most folks dislike that sort of TF.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As far as I can remember, SSTDs were meant to be easier to get rid of with the help of nursedroids, as well as giving the player notices every now and then about the importance of vaccination/getting cured ASAP. I also hazily remember that SSTDs were advertised during the campaign days as one of TiTS unique feats, so it makes me wonder if backers w/could raise a brow if they were never implemented. Naturally, devs could get away with murder with the words "alpha game".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Getting away with "alpha game" or just making it be another feature on tier of implementation and support of those like taurs/naga bodies would be as bad as not having it at all. But hopefully in year or two most of promised features that game supposed to have will be fulfilled.