A Tyrant's End (For jasmac)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... I hope I w-will." She murmurs, giving her a look that lasts about three seconds before she hurries away.

Outside, they're greeted by a male human. He's a senior, by the looks of it.
"Ah. There you are. Come on. Your day isn't over yet." He says, laughing as some of the cadets groan. Well, he certainly seems more carefree than Cassandra...
The other recruits start to join them, the ones who had gone for the light sword training being led by Cassandra again. The male greets her as she approaches, and she just nods curtly to him as they fall into step, Cassandra's ass swaying with every step.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie moves with the flow of her fellow cadets, keeping her gaze high and off of Cassandra's ass as she turns her head in search of Amara, Jack, or Korel, secretly wondering how their training went.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jack is walking next to Korel, with Amara between her and Korel. Jack seems to be laughing about something as Korel shakes his head, a smile on his face. Amara seems to be kinda grumpy, and is frowning at Korel.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie makes no effort to get closer or farther from the three as she walks, staring instead at the back of Cassandra's head as she and the other senior lead them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The seniors lead them to another courtyard, this one larger than the last, and in the shape of a rectangle rather than a circle. There are various pieces of debris scattered in a seemingly random order around the place.
"Well!" The male says, turning to the cadets with a grin on his face. "Today, it's our turn to teach you how to navigate your very first..." He pauses for effect. "Obstacle course!" He says, smiling, his falling a moment later at the lack of response.
"Aaaanyway... Cass here will be taking the boys, and I'll be taking the girls. Oh, and my name is Max, by the way. Short for Maximilian. But that's senior Max to you! And Senior Cassandra to you." He says, before leaning forwards and covering half his face with his hand as he whispers loud enough for everyone to hear. "She hates being called Cass!" He says, grinning.
Cassandra glares at him, and he laughs before slapping her butt, which makes her gasp and punch him hard in the chest as she blushes furiously. He takes the punch with a grin and turns to the cadets again. "Alright! Girls to me, guys to Cass- Andra!" He says, finishing her name when she glares at him.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
To give credit where credit is due, Sadie decides that it's better for Max to be like this than a complete ass. Her gait is normal, neither rushed nor lax, as she lines up with the rest of the girls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Sadie finds herself behind Amara, and in front of Reava. "Ooookay. Looks like there's less girls. As usual." Max says, casting a scrutinising eye over them.
"I think he's kinda cute..." Amara murmurs to Sadie, her eyes looking forwards.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Good, then treat yourself by killing it with the obstacle course and impressing him." Sadie says, grinning as she pokes Amara on the back. She casts a scrutinizing eye of her own, looking the piles of debris up and down to see what she's dealing with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara snickers at her poke, and looks forward again.

The obstacle course seems to start off with round rubber rings that they have to run through, a large wooden wall that they have to scale to drop onto a series of rings dangling in the air, cross to the other side, drop into a pit of mud, cross through to the other side, and then run through hurdles, enter a tunnel, crawl through it into a space with a rope dangling from a pole, scale it, and drop to the other side of a wall before running a hundred meters to the finish line.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The sight of the course intimidates Sadie, and she takes a few deep breaths of preparation, rising and falling on her feels in an attempt to really get the blood flowing in her feet.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Derp. Sorry. Didn't see the alert.]

"Well then... Everyone ready?" Max asks, turning to the cadets. All of them nod, and he nods as well. "Alright. We're gonna do this in pairs. First pair goes, then next when I say so, and so on until the end. Now... It seems there's an odd number of girls here... Yo! You! Wolf dude! C'mere!" He calls out, pointing at Jack, who walks over. "Okay. Back of the line. You'll be with that human." He says, pushing him towards the line, and Jack quickly jogs behind to the back, which places him right behind Reava.
"Alright! First pair! Go!" He says, standing to the side as the girls, a human and a cat Morph, run to the wall. The cat easily scales the eight foot tall wall before dropping to the other side, while the human has a little trouble getting through. After a minute or two, he sends the next pair through. Then the next. The next pair is Amara and Sadie, and Amara breaks into a run, heading right for the wall.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie is hot on her heels, breaking into a sprint as she comes up to the wall. Making use of her momentum, she springs up, straining to reach either the top of the wall or any sort of foothold, hoping to hoist herself up and clear the obstacle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her bunny heritage gives her a lot more power in her legs, and she easily clears more than half with the first jump alone, her fingers finding purchase at the very edge of the wall.
Amara has to kick off the wall, and she only just manages to get her fingers on the edge, wincing slightly in pain as the edge digs into her fingers, before hoisting herself up and rolling over to drop onto the rings below, grunting in pain once more as the landing almost yanks her arms out of her sockets.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie winces, expecting similar pain as she simultaneously hoists and kicks off of the wall, trying to get herself up and over, with a graceful landing be damned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara has to pause for a minute to get over the pain before continuing at a slower pace than before.
When Sadie lands, she too experiences the same pain, but not as much as Amara did, as she had swung a bit on the hoops. But now there was a problem. She was stuck behind the slower moving Amara!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie smirks, leaning forwards and whispering to Amara. "Max is watching."

[Are they still on the rings?]

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yep.]

Amara squeaks and immediately starts moving, this time faster than before. She drops into the mud pit with a loud splat, and immediately starts wriggling through the thick ooze.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie braces her knees and drops down, no fear of a little mud as it sticks to her fur. She dives onto her stomach, and starts using her arms and legs to pull herself forwards in the quickest crawl she can manage, now hoping to catch up on and potentially pass Amara.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Just realised I completely forgot to send you through the rubber rings. :p]

Moving as fast as she is, she overtakes Amara by a few feet, and is now out of the mud and has to face the hurdles!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie's sprint slows to a run, preferring accuracy on her jumps to outright speed, especially when a single misstep is the difference between falling on her face and not. As she does this, she brushes a hand across her chest to rid her fur of the heavy mud. Coming up on the first hurdle, she springs up in an attempt to clear it, and readying herself for a landing that preserves momentum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her powerful legs manage to give her the strength she needs to clear the hurdle, and she easily just hops over them.
She hears a crash as Amara collides with one before quickly getting up and running again, her face turning red from both embarrassment and exertion.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie can't not feel guilty. A monkey can't judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, she decides, even if the situation is drastically different. She dives into the tunnel, but when she starts crawling, she doesn't move quite as quickly as she possibly could, and maybe even giving Amara a chance to close some of the distance between them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After a minute or so of crawling through the tunnel, she feels a poke at her butt. "Mm. Nice booty!" Amara says, giggling as she pokes her again.
The tunnel gets steadily narrower and lower, forcing both girls to go absolutely flat as they crawl through the pipe, before squeezing out into the bright sunlight.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie tenses at the sudden poking at her butt, but enters the sunlight like a bat out of hell, racing to reach and start climbing the rope before Amara can.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's here, however, that Amara seems to have the upper hand, being more agile than Sadie. She manages to scale the rope before Sadie does, but stops at the top of the wall, waiting for her to get there as well before jumping down and running with her to the finish line.

"Bravo!" Max says, clapping his hands. "Bunny gets points for doing it quickly, and human gets points for determination and teamwork!" He says, grinning.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie shoots a couple of finger guns at Amara, grinning like a fool as she applauds her with some quick snapping. "Wouldn't have anyone else on my team, even if I had a choice." She teases, jabbing her playfully with her elbow. Struck with curiosity, she turns her head to watch the last pair, before regretting it as she remembers Reava.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara beams with pride at Max's compliment, and elbows Sadie right back, grinning as she turns to watch the last team as well.
The furry form of Jack is the first one to pop over the wall before dropping down and running halfway to the finish line and stopping before turning to look back with a frown on his face. Then, he runs back and quickly scales the wall, his claws giving him purchase, and hangs over the wall, his furry tail in the air to help him balance. He seems to be talking to Reava, and he reaches down to help her up. With a grunt, he pulls her up, before falling right from the top of the wall to land with a heavy thud on his back with Reava on top of him, blushing like a tomato.
"Uuuugh... Fuuuuuuck. I think I broke my riiiiibs!" He groans as Reava rolls off him, apologizing profusely.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
So much for those secret judo moves, Sadie surely thinks, scratching her head. There has to be something Reava's good at, and Sadie can't help but feel curious when it comes to finding out what it is.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jack rolls over before staggering to his feet and towards the finish line, Reava helping him the whole way.
When they cross, Max shakes his head a little disappointedly. "Wolfy gets points for finishing first and going back to help you... But... What happened?" He asks.
"I-I- I- couldn't make t-the jump..." Reava mumbles, hanging her head in shame.
"And turned me into a furry pancake too." Jack says, grinning and nudging Reava, which only makes her more embarrassed.

[Oh. I forgot. She's... Jiggly. :p D cups and a curvy ass.]

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Good stuff. Good stuff.]

Sadie stays out of their business, hanging back with Amara and watching the boy's course, wondering just how long it will be until they finish.