A Tyrant's End (For jasmac)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grumbles and just slams her arms down before slamming the rest of his length into his ass. "Stupid slut. You wanna make it hard on yourself? Fine! Have it your way!" He growls, pounding into her ass hard and fast, without giving her a break.

[So you're a girl? IRL, I mean.]

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie grunts, his fierce pounding quickly breaking her tightness as her hole is forced to open up and let him in. His ridges would normally make her tongue loll from her mouth in bliss, but she bites it back, squeezing one eye shut as he rapidly enters and withdraws from her tiny backdoor. "Grrng... See Matthias? This is what happens?" She growls.

(Nah man. Gotta come clean and admit I'm a gay dude playing as a female herm rabbit. Sounds pretty weird when I think about it. :p)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lol well, at least you're not a dude trying to fuck other dudes. That's off the table. XD
Herms fucking dudes is totally cool though.]

"Yes, I can... Uh... I can see quite well..." Matthias mutters, trying to ignore the erection in his pants as he watches Poggle try to break Sadie's ass open.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Well now. Let's just say I'm not opposed to what's off the table, either. :p But I getcha. Straight dudes have their preferences.]

As bad as she feels for making Matthias sit there blue balled, she doesn't make an effort to invite him over, hesitant to look any whorish than she knows she probably does in her current state. With another grunt, she tries to rest her chin against the floor, still being difficult wherever she can. She won't yet swallow her pride, knowing that she's losing the competition as his rock hard shaft plumbs her ass, filling her up, and raking her anal walls with slick warmth. The slap of his balls against her wet cunt is almost soothing, but she refuses to bend that easily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Poggle's thrusting slows down a bit, getting more languid and easygoing as he decides to enjoy it, small, satisfied moans escaping his mouth as he fucks her butt. "Hey... Ya want a handy?" He asks, reaching down to stroke her dick.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Sure, if you're so easy to get your hands on some cock." She jeers, grinding back against his more manageable, easygoing thrusts each time they come. Small groans spill from her own mouth, eyes lidded in pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmh. Whatever. It's gonna make your orgasm even messier." He says, chuckling as his strong hands wrap around her dick and start to jerk her off in time with his thrusts.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
She wiggles her hips, grinding against his ridged cock each time it disappears into her soft asshole just to feel like she has some control. With all the constant fucking in the past day alone, her stretchy ass burns with the abuse, but it's not a bad kind of burn. Still, the nagging ache of her sore hole is made better by the softer, slower sex that Poggle of all people has been so kind to give her, and her butt jiggles appreciatively.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and keeps up the slow pace, burying his dick deep inside her and holding it for a few seconds before pulling out and quickly burying it inside her again, repeating the motion. His hand doesn't maintain the same pace, however, jerking her off fast as he leans over her body to get deeper into her ass.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The deep reaching sensation sends sparks through the sensitive nerves of her ass, and she moans into the floor, feeling sharper tingles of pleasure each time he grazes her prostate. The jerking sensation is nothing to sneeze at either, and for as quick of a shot as she can be, it won't be long before she's painting the floor white with a fierce climax.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Your ass feels so nice... Soft... So perfectly fuckable..." Poggle murmurs as he grinds around inside, his other hand going to squeeze her butt hard before moving up to her nipples to play with them. His dick is twitching inside her ass, and he's near his orgasm, but he's actually holding off, and waiting for her to cum first!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Realizing exactly what he's doing, Sadie bites her lip and tries to hold out. His toying with her sensitive nipples makes her hot all over, and though she still tries to struggle against her oncoming orgasm, the twitch of his cock thrums against a particularly sensitive spot, and she loses it, bucking her fat shaft faster into his hand as she cums hard. A long, shameless moan escapes her, and the hard ridges of his prick start to feel a whole lot more defined as she tightens like a motherfucker.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Poggle grunts in surprise as her ass tightens up like a vice, then spreads her asscheeks before humping her as hard as he can. It isn't long before, with a loud moan, he blows his load deep inside her ass, his cock twitching as it fires ropes of cum into her warm, and now wet, hole.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Following the sensitivity of her orgasm, Poggle's wild thrusting sets Sadie's ass off with white hot pleasure, and she gurgles incoherently as he spills his seed deep in her bowels. The intensity is too much, and she falls slack, face against the floor as her raised butt is spread wide and speared on his hard cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans a little, giving a few token thrusts as he empties his balls, then slowly pulls out and spanks her butt. "There we go. Happy now, ya little buttslut?" He says, chuckling as he wipes his dick off on her buttcheek before standing.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie won't say a thing, her legs still spread against the ground as his warm cum trickles from her ass, and the spank delivered to her jiggly butt making her cheeks flush red.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs before picking her up and tossing her onto the bed beside Matthias. "Come on, lopear. You know you can't win against me." He sighs before flopping back onto the bed behind him.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie doesn't say anything, just giving him a calculating stink eye over crossed arms. Her lopsided frown has a trace of ambition in it, and her eyes still flicker in and out of the urge to play a dirty move.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey... You okay?" Matthias murmurs, laying his hand softly on her arm, his face bent down next to hers.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Sadie smiles, nuzzling into his neck to show there's no animosity against him. "Still bitter. One of these days though, I'm gonna be the one on top of him, and that is something to look forward to. How about yourself? Hope I didn't... traumatize you with that whole thing." She says, guiltily scratching behind her ear.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... A little bit. And... Might have left me with a rather painful boner." He says, chuckling weakly.