A modest proposal.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Couldn't there be an option for circumcision/non-circumcision when creating a male character? Seems odd for such a thing to be left out.

Reactions: critlocked

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That's really getting into the weeds of details.

I'm disappointed this topic isn't about eating extra babies in the nursery that you don't want there.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
One can assume that Jewish people are now part of the Church of the One.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
One can assume that Jewish people are now part of the Church of the One.

I wasn't aware all Americans were Jewish, but on reflection it makes sense.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
This makes me question, how are orthodox people placed among the Church of the One?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can circumcise your character later on.... IIRC it's that one mod shop on New Texas. It also sells "turtleneck" to un-circumcise yourself as well.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can always get a foreskin with Turtleneck like Raindrops suggested. I also thought it was weird that if you grow a new human penis with throbb or whatever, it comes out precut. Maybe in the TiTs universe humans have evolved to no longer need foreskins.

Wait, dicks are circumcized by default in TiTs? That's super weird... I've always imagined them as uncut, because that's the norm IRL (in europe at least)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I can recall correctly, zil penises were (are?) the only ones which were (are?) explicitly stated to have a foreskin. As for Steele's, I always assumed they were foreskinned by default because of that same reason, with Turtleneck giving them a more noticeable foreskin. I never tried to use Circumscriber, so I wouldn't know if it made a difference or spew an error message.

Now I wonder if phimosis is a thing in TiTSverse...

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
No you can't eat your chil-- oh.

That'll be a bit over this crowd's head, but I want you to know I understood that reference.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Whether you have foreskin or not should be a bit more obvious than it currently is. You can go all game without even knowing and just assuming one way or another until you decide to try turtleneck or circumscriber. A bit more on topic, I also agree, there should be an option somewhere in character creation on whether or not you've got foreskin, I'd even suggest mentioning to what extent so +1 from me.

Reactions: Kesil

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
so +1 from me.
tumblr_md0ltmryOR1qdqrkk.gif

Kimmie

Dec 11, 2017
Wait, dicks are circumcized by default in TiTs? That's super weird... I've always imagined them as uncut, because that's the norm IRL (in europe at least)
Considering you can still use the circumscriber when you're with the default pecker I assume the turtleneck just adds an extra length of foreskin. I hope so at least, cause using the circumscriber to an already circumcised dong sounds rather unpleasant.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Considering you can still use the circumscriber when you're with the default pecker I assume the turtleneck just adds an extra length of foreskin. I hope so at least, cause using the circumscriber to an already circumcised dong sounds rather unpleasant.
It just decreases your thickness ratio and length by 0.1. It won't do anything else to your dick if you don't have a foreskinned flag, same with Turtleneck in that it won't do anymore to it with the flag, will just increase length/girth by that same number rather than decrease it.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
It's just the culture, if circ dicks are the norm somewhere and a dev that comes from there makes a game like this then expect whatever character in the game equipped with a dong to be circed. The way I see it there shouldn't even be a term like "uncircumcised", it's as natural a cock as you can get so why not call them normal or natural? Oh yeah, right. The culture.

Natural schlongs have even become stigmatized and in many places are considered "ugly", a shame really. My friend's partner is even insecure about him not being circed, caused the relationship to really hit the brakes once things started getting heated. Getting better now, but really shouldn't have been affected by something like this in the first place.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
Tbh when i clicked on it I was sure that this thread was going to be a joke about adding vore to the game.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I am honestly surprised that americans see circumcision as the norm... I did not know that.
Sooo... How obnoxius is the parser with mentioning your foreskin whan you decide to get one? If it will mention it all the time, I may simply skip oer it and just pretend it is a normal, european penis.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I am honestly surprised that americans see circumcision as the norm... I did not know that.
Don't worry, I was born here and I'm surprised too. I actually have a friend who hates that he was circumcised, because now he doesn't get to make the choice himself.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Surprising how much freedom people lack in a country that touts freedom eh? Especially when it comes to freedom of choice. Fact the USA isn't as free as you may think it is.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Sooo... How obnoxius is the parser with mentioning your foreskin whan you decide to get one? If it will mention it all the time, I may simply skip oer it and just pretend it is a normal, european penis.

Why not just get an exotic animalistic one instead? No foreskin no problem!

Jokes aside, that's basically what I do whenever I start a male character. As fast as possible (ideally the first thing I do) I go change the penis to something else (cat and horse being the most common ones)

Mar 20, 2018
Italy
Why not just get an exotic animalistic one instead? No foreskin no problem!

Jokes aside, that's basically what I do whenever I start a male character. As fast as possible (ideally the first thing I do) I go change the penis to something else (cat and horse being the most common ones)
I always go for a human dick (when applicable) and vagina (excluding vanae) personally. When it comes to TiTS I guess I'm the weird one