A full list of options to upgrade the wayfort (spoilers, duh.)

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
As a preface, once you start the wayfort quest to upgrade it, most of the following NPCS will have new buttons labeled [Wayfort]. Vendors will also permanently sell the required materials as long as you talk to them before finishing the quest (barring Ambra, who's rotating stock of items was always available.)

Blacksmith:Ogrish,Rags, or Zuzaan 2.5k or 1.25k (Rags only)

Tailor:Nelia or Telfir, 2.5k or 2k (must have done ryn wc date for latter, specifically the market date option, and have daliza at the fort for the 500 discount)

Enchanter:Shrine twins, Oxana, Imora or Viviane, 2.5k base, 1.5k if player is kitsune, 1.25 if you gave Oxana a baby. (Discount for Imora does exist, but the content to get it has not been implemented yet.)

Stocks:Atani, 500, 150 after marriage, and pupperidge, 2k

Stone:Minos at KM gates in foothills and Ambra, 1.5k

Zuzaan can fill both Blacksmith and Enchanter, but will cost more at 3.75k compared to 2.5k for just one

Wood:Hatsu or Ambra, about 1-1.5k (Ambra is slightly more costly and has a rotating stock.)

Metal: Ambra or svern, 1-1.5k (Ambra sells at a higher cost than svern for the same reasons as wood)

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Ambra can also sell stone, but rotating stock and a bit more expensive. For Telfir, you need to have done the Market date specifically, and get a 500 EC discount (from 2500 EC to 2000 EC) if you have Daliza at the Wayfort.

Reactions: Shrike675

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Something something foxes, but for real damn ambra is such a nice merchant to have for stuff like this, instead onf pressing 1 praying for the resources.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Thank you so much for putting this list together! It really helped me get the quest taken care of! (And now, with purchasable resources, hopefully I can do Ninian and Sugo's quests more quickly instead of going on the world's longest walks!) My Wayfort is so cozy now.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Have to say I did enjoy the sisters from SkoWs perspective "foxy fox" is something so stupid its hard not to blieve them saying it to you when your not acting in a official capacity to the foxes.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
Is there any impact on the fort based on who you chose (Vivian vs Oxana for enchantments as an example) or just varying prices?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Maybe down the line there might be some ackonwlagment of who did what, but for now its just pick your flavour.

Nextgener

Feb 9, 2020
Svern sells scrap metal? I've never seen that in his inventory before. (unless it was added with the patch)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Gotta say I’m loving all the interactivity around the fort. Especially the amount of characters we can have help us rebuild it

Reactions: Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How do you get the quest to upgrade? I've talked to the baliff several times and nothing.
Have you investigated that prominently marked spot in the northwest that Daliza mentioned during the tour yet?

Last edited:

GRIM106

May 30, 2022
So, quick question, where does one find Telfir cuz the wiki doesn't say and I don't want to be walking around endlessly

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Personally I could never get the recruitment scene to proc even spamming the market date with the quest going, and the clothes were never complete even after weeks. Maybe I did something wrong though.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You unlock Telfir by meeting him on the appropriate Ryn date but to hire him for the Wayfort refurbishment you need to talk to him separately in a special interaction on the same tile in WC that the Waystone is on. It will appear once you initiate the quest.

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Huh, guess I managed to miss that before giving up and going to Nelia. Thanks for the clarification.