[9.099] Dizzy Bizzy Tentacle Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

nen

Nov 19, 2019
The Boobed Bizzy + Dizzy tentacle feature show (NOT the Flat Bizzy + Dizzy tentacle threesome) has some requirements that seem at odds with the unlock description. The description implies you need a handful of back genitals, but the actual unlock condition is having any number of back genitals AND at least 4 crotch-mounted dicks of the type Tentacle.

Code:
if (diz.atStudio()) window.addGatedButton(indx++, `Dizzy`, bizzyDizzyFeature, `Dizzy`, ``, (pc.hasBackGenitals() && pc.cockTotal(GLOBAL.TYPE_TENTACLE) >= 4)

This is on contrast to Mitzi, who checks solely for backgenitals
Code:
if (pc.hasBackGenitals())
    {
        if (pc.wingCount <= 1) addDisabledButton(7, "Tentacle Fun", "Tentacle Fun", "You don’t have enough tentacle-wings for this.");
        else addButton(7, "Tentacle Fun", mitziTentaCocks, "Tentacle Fun", "Put your shoulder-mounted tentacle-wings to work on the cock-socket of a goblin.");

and then uses a custom function to sum up your back dicks and crotch tentacles
Code:
const tCount = (pc.wingCount + pc.cockTotal(GLOBAL.TYPE_TENTACLE));

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
The scene is basically written for players that are a hentai monster and it really does need a bunch of tentacle dicks to work. I don't think the gate will change.

Are you saying the tooltip isn't clear enough?

Code:
You need the <i>multifarious</i> physicality necessary to do both of them at once in a moderately novel way. Maybe take some Cerespirin or Tentacool.

nen

Nov 19, 2019
If I had to levy a complaint against the tooltip itself, it would be that while cerespirin can create a large number of cockwings, only tentacool (and the upgraded dong designer i guess?) is capable of creating 4+ crotch-mounted tentacles. It struck me as incongruous that the scenes "big reveal" is Steele taking off their shirt to reveal a bunch of back-mounted tentacles only for the unlock mechanic to be focused on crotch-mounted tentacles, but if that's the designed intent I withdraw my complaint about everything but the cerespirin aspect of the tooltip.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

I've updated the check to look for the hasBackGenitals (wingCount at least 4) and at least one penis (doesn't have to be tentacle necessarily). I believe this was the original intent, as it is a Nonesuch writing and there usually is a consistency there. The original coder was probably not aware of this when implementing the content.

Speaking of which, we did have a hasTentacleWings() check that is still being used throughout the game (which was implemented because of Nonesuch's writing). However, during the code migration, it only returned false. I updated it to function like hasBackGenitals() but it also has a wingCount (at least 2) check to make sure those wings actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.