5'2 cowgirl with 25 tone is an amazoness?

LizInLiminal

Nov 20, 2022
after drinking amazona to get the two perks bc they seem very useful for a tease attacking bimbo, i then lowered tone and height back down but im still 60% amazoness making it my primary race. Appears to be another bug with the racial score system.

Attachments

• Lexi (H) - 9Hrs 30Mins, 228 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    707.4 KB · Views: 4

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Reducing your tone by one and your thickness to the same will shave off a bit of your Amazoness score. Changing your skin type to something other than regular skin would also help (latex is probably the most mild option.)

Last edited:

LizInLiminal

Nov 20, 2022
Lowering Tone did nothing. The only time i ever saw it change was 75. My skin was already latex aswell. Bringing thickness to 24 knocked it down 3 points though to 6. Strange criteria that having any more fat than the "very thin" preset is considered "amazonian."

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Lowering Tone did nothing. The only time i ever saw it change was 75. My skin was already latex aswell. Bringing thickness to 24 knocked it down 3 points though to 6. Strange criteria that having any more fat than the "very thin" preset is considered "amazonian."
Strange. You would think less fat=Amazonian

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, ever since the system was changed, Amazon has been a problem. It's certainly better since the latest changes, though.