33min lust

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
How am I supposed to do it now without bothoric addiction and that treated readiness is unobtainable.

I understand I can force lagonic heat/rut +amazon needs but is there a better way?

EDIT: I am referring to obtaining 33 minimum lust without save editing (as I am on android)

Last edited:

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
I am asking how to get 33 minimum lust, without becoming a bothoric butt-slut, due to treated readiness being unobtainable.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Treated readiness hasn't changed at all recently, what has made it unobtainable for you?

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Alright I am just an idiot, I need the cum cow treatment to get treated readiness.

Is it possible to get someone to delete this thread?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I am asking how to get 33 minimum lust, without becoming a bothoric butt-slut, due to treated readiness being unobtainable.

Even though you already solved the issue, you could also look into Omega Oil for your needs. Each dose ups the min lust it gives you, up to 35+ min lust at three doses, just avoid getting buttfucked for 3 days before you get your next dose.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Even though you already solved the issue, you could also look into Omega Oil for your needs. Each dose ups the min lust it gives you, up to 35+ min lust at three doses, just avoid getting buttfucked for 3 days before you get your next dose.
My Trappy Ausar finds it hard to avoid getting buttfucked for 3 days....

Reactions: TheSph3X

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
How am I supposed to do it now without bothoric addiction and that treated readiness is unobtainable.

I understand I can force lagonic heat/rut +amazon needs but is there a better way?
EDIT: I am referring to obtaining 33 minimum lust without save editing (as I am on android)
Becoming a ultra exhibitionist grants you 33 minimum with the removal of clothing in civilized areas. Other than that, I used the fungal healing item.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Whenever I wanna instant bone anything, I just pet my Siegwulfe drone. Inventory, interact and pet. Boom, 33 lust!