demon

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
you can only become a demon in some VERY specific endings that require conscious choice, even at 100% corruption you won't demonize on your own

Reactions: Savin

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Would love to be able to tackle the story from the other way around, as a demon, but we all know that's not going to happen. Not a lot of games allow you to be the bad guy.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Don't forget what the Covenant called the Master Chief. You're always the bad guy to someone.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I dunno, so far i've corrupted Amily and Jojo and i am certainly feeling mightily evil in how fucked up their sex scenes are, i'm playing the game as a completely corrupt asshole and so far i'm not struggling to have the content reflect that. :D
Yeah but your character still fills the role of champion and there are very few deviations from that, which are often one-time things that give you an ending. Some sort of life simulator as a demon would be nice. "On the agenda today... wait for the next champion to arrive through the portal and drug them" And as you go through the ranks of demonhood you go from imp to archdemon. It would be fun to explore that side of the setting.