100% all-beef Franks

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Eh...was it intended that the Pump-King quest be available for starting characters? You're basically walking into a a firing squad there. :)

F

Franks

Eh...was it intended that the Pump-King quest be available for starting characters? You're basically walking into a a firing squad there. :)
It should be level 8 and higher. Make a bug report, please?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
My level 4 merc did the zil mob with relative ease, she prolly wouldn't have if they were plain zil though ;p.

Also, after completion, does Penny really have nothing to say about her time spent as a cumdump... honeydump?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Wait, are you supposed to actually *fight* the zil squad? as in, the one that shows up the first time you meet hte Pump-King? Or the one at the gates?

The one with the Pump-King never triggers combat for me

I was referring to the 5 Zil at the gates.

F

Franks

My level 4 merc did the zil mob with relative ease, she prolly wouldn't have if they were plain zil though ;p.

Also, after completion, does Penny really have nothing to say about her time spent as a cumdump... honeydump?
That’s just oversight on my part>.>

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Pump-king final-battle seems to reset when you run into the precursor encounter that unlocks that part of the map.

I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE PUMP-KING PLATEMAILS

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Also, more rhyming characters please.

Riya_on_the_mic.png
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO I OFFEND
EVERYONE WHO DOES IS ALL PRETEND
SO IF YOU GET MAD DON'T CRY TO ME
TEARS MAKE MY COCK HARDER YOU SEE

Last edited:

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
What exactly do you need to do to find the Pump-King's castle? I've seen the introductory scene like 20 times now, but the actual dungeon seems to be impossible to find. I've checked every deep jungle tile on the map.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
What exactly do you need to do to find the Pump-King's castle? I've seen the introductory scene like 20 times now, but the actual dungeon seems to be impossible to find. I've checked every deep jungle tile on the map.
look to top left corner of the normal jungle

F

Franks

Also, more rhyming characters please.
I should do a Riya expac where she gets fired from UGC and becomes a gangster rapper.

“Yo dawg, I heard you and yo dog like yo-yos, so we put a yo-yo on yo dog and put yo dog in a yo-yo so you can yo-yo yo dog while yo dog yo-yos, dawg.”

Stagehands roll an enraged Syri onstage, trapped inside a giant yo-yo with a regular yo-yo tied to her wrist

Last edited by a moderator:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
No!

But I'm working on other things and taking so long with her, I don't know when she'll be done. So I think it's best not to lead people on. Maybe I should make a 'postponed' section?
Good,good.(hides the pitchforks)
Though u should probably save all the docs your not working with on cloud or smth, dont wanna see you end up like Johan.

F

Franks

Good,good.(hides the pitchforks)
Though u should probably save all the docs your not working with on cloud or smth, dont wanna see you end up like Johan.
They're all on googledocs, they should be okay.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I mean everything in the game has been submitted through a google doc unless it was made by Fen or another staff member, so...

I sure hope not?
Oh okay. Just asking bc I heard of people losing their nsfw googledocs a while back due to Google cracking down on that stuff

Ariena

Mar 24, 2020
Hello! Just wanted to say I appreciate the Riya scene as it hits my degradation kink pretty hard and I wondered if you plan to add any. I saw a mention of writing a scene where you can ask for degradation in the Riya sex scenes doc.

Edit: ugh, didn't see you hadn't posted in a while, I can delete this if I shouldn't have bumped.

Last edited:
F

Franks

No, it's fine. I appreciate the compliment!

Riyaquest 2 is officially underway. In this installment, Riya invites the player on a magical adventure to Mhen'ga to disrupt a slavery ring being operated against the Zil.

I also now have a personal discord, which can be found here; https://discord.gg/Xsmg3Pt

This discord is not a 'refugee' server, which is to say it is not a place for you to come to whine about Fenoxo's discord or his staff, and if you do that I'll ban you.

Reactions: Ariena and valkyr42