[0.9.108-PUBLIC#5356] Train Dungeon

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Hyrax Alpha said:
The glowing bolts hem you toward a wall as he closes the intervening distanceYou duck low slide out of the confining pattern before the follow-up strike arrives.
Elystiel said:
“This is gonna be windy,” you warn her, wrapping your other arm around the rope. “I’m gonna need you to flap those wings real hard to get us across, okay?”
I have wings, too.

Hyrax Alpha, Witchboy, Warbitch, Grenadier & Drugmonger are Lv 8?

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Warbitch said:
The warbitch winds back her arms and starts taking wild, swaying chops with her sword, cleaving through the air with a decidedly nasty whoosh of air.
She drops a Plasma Halberd, and it's mentioned in her introductory scene.

Take Them All said:
Soft paww pads ruffle your braided hair and caress your cheeks, rewarding you for a job well-done as another set of large knuckles guides your backside on an equally virile rod.
In context, I honestly can't tell if this is a typo.
Despite 'them running a train', it only counts for 1 vaginal cumshot, and no oral despite:
Stars, the mixed flavors of his cum, your fem-cum, and your stuffed honeypot feel heavenly on your tongue

This sequence repeats over and over again, minutes after minutes.

Throbb Ride said:
The way his nubs caress your tunnel draws delighted purrs from your lips
Needs an '.' at the end.

Grenadier said:
By some grace you land face-first atop the train, stunned by the impact!
Does Stun, but looks like it should knock Prone, too.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2024
Rival get head
You let out an appreciate little noise and go from holding...
appreciative
The two of you lock eyes, and you both laugh.
There is dead code here. This word switches between giggle and laugh with an isFemale check for Steele and the rival. isFemale requires not having a penis, but the scene requires a penis. I think this check should be using isFeminine instead.

Rival suck him off
The hand already between his legs can feel his immediately, impassioned reaction
Either change to immediate or remove the comma.

Rival finger her
Her eyes go wide a moment, then rolled closed
roll
and her back arches off the sea.
seat
Little ropes of slime connect them to her pussy before the band of her panties severs them, and you bring your hand up to the light.

“Look at the mess you made,” you giggle, bringing your hand up to the light.
Repetition of bringing your hand up to the light.

Aug 26, 2024
A whole bunch of bad end stuff.
The raider’s lovemaking isfast and furious,
Missing space.
You’d like to blame it all on the aphrodisiac, but you know it’s more to that — at an instinctual level, you feel there’s a certain kind of chemistry between you and this cocky boy;
Not sure what the best fix for this would be, but it definitely needs to change. Minimal change would probably be "but you know it's moreso that".
hyraxi alchemist to jack up yourERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "highLibido" FOR OBJ "pc" sensitivity
you even start to forget what it’s like not to his spunk in your ass and womb.
Insert "have".
Scene still has Johana even if you already abandoned her, and no mention of going back inside to where she is.
drooling and slobbering in a libidinal rampage.Your
Missing space.
You twitch, shutter, and convulse at the shocks shooting every nerve in your body
shudder
virile orbs!The rest of your canine members grow alongside the first one, forming into identical, drooling spires.Kahl licks his lips
Missing spaces at beginning of multi-cock lines (both matched and unmatched).
Missing space on next text block.
that’s something we all have to learn all the hard way!
Remove.
The hyena boy shutters before finding his original train of thought
shudders
They watch Johana struggle through her transformation, shuttering and moaning helplessly
shuddering
Her hands bulge and swell oddly, er ring and index fingers merge
her
the two looking at you with a mix or horror and intrigue as your massive cock flexes
of
floor in front of you. as your essence hits the floor,
Capitalize.
ERROR: COULD NOT FIND OBJECT "Syri"
Happens three times, using Syri instead of syri.
<b>Several days later, a raven-haired Ausar approaches the camp...</b>
This is bold, but the other rescue attempts start with italics.
Last time I ‘em, they were happy as can be!
Insert "saw".
sending you skyward as you jump what feels like [Syri.isHellhound|about a foot|about two feet] in height
Remove "what feels like" or the "about"s. It's already got one qualifier, it doesn't need two.
The base is abuzz as loud rock music starts playing from one of the hangers.
hangars
There’s still plenty of builds that aren’t smashed
Probably "buildings".
you howl out in pleasure only for it to be drown out by the sound of milk gushing from your swollen teats!
drowned
sending shockwaves through your entire body that rocks every fiber of your being,
rock
The s-strange ways of you offworlders never ceases to annoy me!
cease
, even if [pc.heShe] was a bit too late to stop <i>anything</i> from happening to you,
This line can't appear because it requires Kiro to be a bimbo, but Kiro can only attempt the rescue if she isn't a bimbo.
You fur gets thicker and shaggier while your snout lengthens oddly,
Your
really matter too much.Men and women alike
Missing space for all combinations.
there are days you look up at the starts
stars

Hureya confirmed that it was a single intruder.She also had
Missing space.
It lasted well into the night, with you eventually falling asleep alongside her, you cock still knotted deep in her vagina.
your
It takes a few steps forward, snarling and scarring away most of the gathered crowd.
scaring
One word repeated over and over again, “Angel”
Missing period.
launching a thankfully blank rocket at one of the empty hangings.
Probably "hangars"?
Your heart sinks. You guess they were able to grab Elystiel before she was able to fly off.
Appears even if you don't know Elystiel. (Losing to first fight and choosing to be given to Hureya)
Those I favor enough to allow up here to rut you, be given a chance to parent the next generation of Maretai
Either add "to" before be or remove "be" entirely.
She suddenly steps forward and with ease sweeps Jill into her paws. she goes with
A few instances in these scenes of a period followed by [rival.heShe] that need to be capitalized.
using you in every way they are is to be used.
Probably replace all this with "can".
she appears to be steaming slightly.The next few months are a rough, tough
Missing space.
an odd sort of power deferential when you’re collared and chained.
differential
backchat into incoherent moaning and panting[pc.hasCock|, cock standing furiously on end|pussy juice dribbling down her thigh]
Checking PC for rival's cock.
or more accurately on the lap of [pc.hasVagina| Hureya|a particularly burly and chesty female hyraxi], who’s hair [rival.heShe] is playing with.
1. Another instance of checking PC for rival's genitals.
2. whose

Last edited: