[0.9.098] Roo's Encounter win/lose counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Maskierte

Feb 24, 2019
Interactions with Zhèn Shi's Roo are not counting wins and losses individually for her Encounters entry

Looks like her wins and losses are being added to the total of Blackjack wins and loses, but not to her specific flags.ROO_WINS (times won against Roo) and flags.ROO_LOSSES (times lost against Roo)

These two flags appear to be just for the Encounters codex since this does not prevent earning her panties, setting flags.ROO_GASMED to 9 after going through all her dialogues will make her give Steele her panties after having sex with her even if ROO_WINS is 0

The flags will start working after setting them first, so I assume it's an issue with not being initialized

Edit: Attached a save

Attachments

• ROO_COUNTER_BUG.json
    935.3 KB · Views: 3

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You have to back out after reaching the money earned threshold for it to count. Win streaks in excess will be accumulated, but she'll only progress one stage each time you back out.

I'm not sure this is a bug, technically speaking, but it does make getting her scenes more awkward.

Edit: The hotkeys for the Results pop-up don't seem to work.

Last edited:

Der Maskierte

Feb 24, 2019
That cannot be the case because that was what I was doing

Looking at the console, the variables were "NaN" in the win version, and not initialized after saving and loading the save in the browser version

After manually initializing those variables to 0, they started recording 'hands', every win or loss within the game, regardless of whether I backed out or not, just like the counter of the normal blackjack

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. After playing a game (however many hands doesn't matter) if the flag value is defined but isn't an actual number, it'll reset the value to 0, then it'll add whatever score was earned from the game (if it is also an actual number, otherwise it'll just add 0).

Reactions: Der Maskierte
Status
Not open for further replies.