[0.9.030-BACKER-ELECTRON#2767] Pregnancy not progressing

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
As soon as the timer from her eggnancy reaches 0 minutes, it resets to 17 minutes and then continues like this forever. Only way right not to get rid of her eggs is via the nursery. This goes for both the womb and butt impregnation.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Still bugged in 0.9.035.

The thread was first called "Siegwulfe eggnancy not progressing" but as I only now realized is that no pregnancies are progressing at all for that character. I added a safe file where my character is pregnant with Shekka's and Siegwulfe's eggs.

Attachments

• Bicci (H) - 12Hrs 1Mins, 43833 Days - Mindbroken Slut, Kalas.json
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Looking at your save, explore events are disabled which will prevent any pregnancies from completing. They will keep getting delayed by a day.

The game thinks you are in an event because UVETO_DEEPSEALAB_QUEST is set to 3. Which means you defeated the janeria core but did not go through the scene after you ride up the elevator and turn in the key cards or not.

Did you use a cheat to leave the lab and not ride the elvevator?

Reactions: Bast

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I'm usually pretty careful to not safe my files when manually replaying scenes but now you got me doubting myself. I will try to replicate what happened on another playthrough and see if I can replicate the supposed bug.

Will anything in my game explode if I set the UVETO_DEEPSEALAB_QUEST to 4?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
You would never get your reward for completing the quest and the game will assume you kept the keycard. If you go to the tile in uveto that is the top of the elevator I think the scene should play for you and complete the quest normally.

Either way once the flag is set to 4 you can go to Dr Lessau and do the after quest stuff.