[0.9.021-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#2554] Possible missing interaction in Love Starz 2 pink

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Accessed code from de-minified file download
}, window.loveStars2IntroPinkAccept = function() {
clearOutput(), Im(), output(textify(Og || (Og = (0, Wa.Z)(["The buxom redhead smiles ear to ear. <i>“That’s what I like to hear!”</i>\n\n\tFrom afar, you watch her rifle through the cabinets, grabbing two glasses and a very concerning-looking glowing red bottle. As she makes her way back, you notice Pink has a bounce in her step, borderline dancing her way to the couch. <i>“Fuck, it’s been forever since I’ve done shots.”</i>\n\n\tAs she half jumps back onto the couch, you ask her if she’s ever done any shots with [var0] and Blue.\n\n\t<i>“No, never. Ari doesn’t drink, and Blue, well, she only drinks stuff that’ll rot your teeth.”</i> She sets down the glasses, then holds up the luminescent bottle. <i>“Now, this is hundred and eighty year old Thraggen whisky.”</i> She starts to fiddle with the top, attempting to get it open. <i>“It’s basically straight poison. It’s only legal use is stripping paint off ship hulls. Hn, fuck, who closed this thing?”</i>\n\n\tYou watch the ominous liquid swirl in the bottle as Pink fights to open it, finding it looks more like lava than whisky. <i>“And, you want to <b>drink</b> that?”</i>\n\n\tWith a grunt of effort, Pink twists the top off, and immediately your nose is assaulted by a powerful odor that sends a shudder down your spine. You’ve never smelt anything quite like it, the closest thing that comes to mind is if somebody baked bread with ship fuel instead of water.\n\n\t<i>“Hmmm,”</i> grimacing, Pink takes in a big waft of the fragrant liquid. <i>“Oh man, this takes me back.”</i> Carefully, she pours out two perfect shots, then sets the bottle down and picks up both glasses. <i>“Don’t hold it in your mouth,”</i> she warns, offering one of glowing red glasses."]))), [Bm])
, processTime(15 + (0, km.TN)(5))
, clearMenu()
, addButton(0, "Take It", window.loveStarz2DrinkWithPink, "Take It", "Take the drink.")
, addButton(1, "Pass", window.loveStarz2PinkLeaveEarly, "Pass", "Did she say ship hulls?!")

}, window.loveStarz2PinkBedTime2 = function() {
clearOutput(), Im(), output(textify(Pg || (Pg = (0, Wa.Z)(["Having second thoughts, you decline the drink.\n\n\t<i>“Boooo,”</i> Pink pouts. <i>“And here I thought you were brave and adventurous.”</i>\n\n\tBefore you can respond, Pink brings the two shot glasses to her lips and downs them both. Lowering the glasses, she shivers and winces, quickly recovering a moment later and offering you a whimsical smile. <i>“Hmm, that’s going to hit me hard in a minute.”</i>\n\n\tScooping up the bottle and the glasses, Pink stands up slowly, the redhead seemingly trying to keep her balance. Padding over to the kitchen, she stashes the bottle and lets out a loud sigh. <i>“I think I’m going to lay down before my knees give out.”</i> She pauses for a moment, her bright eyes narrowing. <i>“If you want, you can join me and we can...”</i> she cuts herself off, her lips curling into a devious smile."]))))
, processTime(2 + (0, km.TN)(3))
, clearMenu()
, addButton(0, "Join Her", mf, "Join Her", "Take her up on her offer.")
, addButton(1, "Pass", window.loveStarz2PinkLeaveEarly, "Pass", "Decline.")

From the way I am reading this the loveStarz2PinkLeaveEarly in loveStars2IntroPinkAccept is supposed to be the currently unused loveStarz2PinkBedTime2.

In case the above line was confusing in loveStars2IntroPinkAccept change loveStarz2PinkLeaveEarly to loveStarz2PinkBedTime2.