[0.9.007-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#2173] Soft-lock on breast growth due to milk overfull

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Issue description: When my character's breasts grow from rating 1 to rating 2 due to being overfull, the game soft-locks on whatever screen I was already on, with a blank set of buttons and no way to proceed.

Repeatable: Yes, with some effort

Repro steps: Just wait around for a day or so from the save game point. Eventually it'll soft-lock.

Notes: Initially I thought this was Sera's fault, as I know her pregnancy has been buggy in the past, and it kept soft-locking on me during her morning sex scene. However, after loading for the 4th or 5th time, it later did it to me in the main street of New Texas. After it happened a few more times I noticed the boobs on my avatar portrait growing, and that's when I realized what was happening.

Attachments

• Alloye (H) - 0Hrs 48Mins, 58 Days - Casstech Z14, Nye.json
    630.4 KB · Views: 5

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Well, maybe it is related to Sera pregnancy after all? I got a weird message about starting to lactate even though my character has always been lactating for a month, and now, any time my boobs grow due to being overfull, the game soft-locks. :/

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Just reporting in that this issue is not addressed in the current public patch.

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Reporting in that this save file is still broken on the latest public patch.

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Was this save edited? Max lactation 400 Ls and cum quantity 104,593.8 % seem high for just using tfs.
If it was edited, it was only to modify the amount of credits, as that's the only edit I ever do. All character stats are the result of mods.

auxy

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for checking. It's not that critical or anything, but it definitely seems like a bug, so I imagine you guys would like to have it fixed up. :)