[0.7.6] No other Dragonscale colors than Dark Green

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Title.

Even when fully resetting a champion using a dozen Root of Man, when taking Dragonsblood raw, Dark Green seems to be the only scale color you can acquire, while the skin colors cycle as one would expect them to

imjustlurking

Nov 17, 2023
Something similar is happening on my end. I don't have scales on my current char, but according to the save editor my scale color is set to brown and the Dragonsblood doesn't change the color, they always stay brown.

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
The tf is bugged unless you had scales to begin with beforehand which in that case it does change it to the available pool of options, imo just accept whatever brown or in my case olive for whatever reason and change your scale color specifically using alchemy refinement in various scale tfs. Here's some examples not an exhaustive list btw.

Scale Salve with Mandrake Root to get Black, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, White
Frostleaf with Mandrake Root to get Blue, Indigo, Sapphire
Cinderleaf with Mandrake Root to get Crimson, Red, Ruby

Typical save and load until you get the color you want, the Dragon race and perks stay just fine while changing scale color.

Reactions: Greyfox643

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
After more testing this seems to be a more widespreed issue than just the Dragon TF Scales defaulting to one color and never changing, other scales tfs like the Scale Salve also defaults to the same color and won't change regardless.

In my case is Olive in both the Scale Salve and the Dragon TF which is not even in the pool of options of either so clearly something is clearly bugged with the color selection randomizer.

Reactions: teawolf