[0.7.34] Where the new items are + changelog clarification

Nerezza

Oct 30, 2016
I'm making this quickly because the wiki's unkept and I had to browse the commits on Github to locate the new items + to understand one of the lines on the changelog.

First up, the new items:

"New Items: Laquine Ears, Sweat Treat, Muffstick, FizzyFix, Strawberry Shortcake, Holstaria, Lupinoland, and Lemon Loftcake"

From new vending machines located in town/station at every planet:
  • FizzyFix, Loftcake and Shortcake.
On Tavros Station:
  • Laquine Ears is available from Jade's shop.
  • Sweet Treat is available from Sera's shop.
  • Muffstick is available from Sera's shop after you've purchased FizzyFix from a vending machine.
Uveto Surface:
Holstaria and Lupinoland are available from Dr. Lessau once unlocked through a couple steps: First you have to have an office orgy in the Steele Tech offices planet-side. Next you have to meet two of the researchers from the office in The Freezer during their off time.
  • Holstaria gives the perk Bubble Butt which keeps your butt soft and fat no matter how toned your body is, rather than muscular and hard.
  • Lupinoland gives the Alpha Pheromones perk that adds a special line to your description. It might do other stuff, but I haven't actually investigated this one.

Next up, clarifying two of the lines from the changelog:
  • "New shower option" gives you the option to not clean out the cum you've been filled with, if you'd prefer to keep your creampies.
  • "More Foxfire colors" is entirely misleading. This means that the glowing colors from Foxfire and Frostfire are available choices at the hair salon now, so you can remove both their effects at the -mimi stage (or any other stage) and re-dye your hair glowing ember afterwards. There aren't actually more Foxfire colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: eveoflife

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You know you can add these to the wiki yourself, right?

Nerezza

Oct 30, 2016
You know you can add these to the wiki yourself, right?
If I knew how to format the wiki and had time to do that, I would. The least I could do is share my findings here; I literally wouldn't have been able to find three of the new items if I hadn't peeked at the source code and I'm sure most other players wouldn't be able to do that.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Why is everyone calling it "Lupinoland"? It's just "Lupinol" in the game!

You don't need to participate in the gangbang to acquire Holsteria, just go meet Cynthia in the bar. She'll be there, regardless.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I can't get Muffstick to show up.
And the changelog said something about Pickmentation, where's that?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I can't get Muffstick to show up.
And the changelog said something about Pickmentation, where's that?
You need to read the Muffstick codex entry before it will appear, which is unlocked by attempting to use FizzyFix, and then reading the FizzyFix entry. Once you do that, it will be sold by Sera. Pickmentation is sold by Dr. Lessau on Uveto.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I got it to work but the codex entry for FizzyFix seems really unreliable. I had to load like 5 times before it would unlock.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I filled my codex but now I'm missing 2 new entries under items: one under Clear Yu, and the other under Holodom.

Where are they?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If I knew how to format the wiki and had time to do that, I would. The least I could do is share my findings here; I literally wouldn't have been able to find three of the new items if I hadn't peeked at the source code and I'm sure most other players wouldn't be able to do that.
Editting a wiki is about as hard as looking at how other pages are done and copying their format and replacing the relevant parts