[0.7.18 Windows Standalone] Tanuki kids from Meira impregnating the PC do not show up in the nursery list

idekbruh

May 29, 2024
-Have given birth to Meira's offspring 2 or 3 times so far I think? Was not keeping count, didn't notice the glitch right away.
-No tanuki offspring appear listed at the nursery, nor in the save's data (afaik).
-All content and scenes related to this appear to have occurred normally without error, save for the nursery list.
-Save has been lightly and carefully modified, mostly money/item adding*. Shouldn't be relevant to the issue, but just in case for full disclosure. Didn't touch anything Meira related at any point, all references to Meira's data is from reading variables and using a separate copy to test.
-Was able to manually alter TANUKI_PC_PREG_NUM_BIRTHS and TANUKI_PC_PREG_NUM_KIDS on a separate copy of this save to successfully get tanuki children to list at the daycare.
-Read on the wiki that Meira's offspring from the PC were supposed to go to the nursery, which was all-but-confirmed by in-game text, so assuming that the lack of them is a bug.
-Current save is freshly pregnant with Meira's child, if that helps isolate the bug.

Not really anything game-breaking, but definitely a shame to not have a count of my 'nuki kids after having waited for so long to finally get to keep any. Hopefully the amount of detail provided helps get this solved easily. Sorry, and thanks.

*(EDIT: Oh yeah and I set all my resistances to 100 so I could plow thru content I had already done before without grinding/levelling. I never had any intent to save-edit at all until my main save disappeared for unknown reasons. My own fault tho, had no backups. Been keeping backups ever since, lol.)

Attachments

• CoC2_Selena_742.coc2
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: