[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

ethan25

Oct 4, 2023
i cant load my edited save i tried editing new save and it wont load can i have some help

Attachments

• CoC2_Ethan_32_1696417444539.coc2 (2).coc2
    14.9 KB · Views: 8

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
i cant load my edited save i tried editing new save and it wont load can i have some help
I haven't managed to pin down every issue, but I can tell you right now that e+42 is not a valid number. Stick to stuff a calculator can handle.

Edit: You've completely borked this save with these ridiculous values. In the future, please use more realistic numbers.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
What's the flag for changing Brint to Brienne?
BRINT_IS_BRIENNE set to 1.
Of course, you could've found this on your own with the sites handy-dandy Advanced Search function. Never assume you're the first to ask any game-related question. Chances are that you're one in a long line of other people that also didn't use the search function.

Reactions: Kesil

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
What exactly do I need to do to be able to equip the Corrupted Dawnsword? The wiki just says that "Champion must be a Dark Knight to equip the sword", but nothing I do seems to actually satisfy the requirement. Using the Dark Knight title (which I was already doing) doesn't seem to be enough, and changing Corruption to different values isn't working either. Updating the wiki to be more specific about the actual requirements would probably be a good idea too, since "Dark Knight" is a personality shift tied to Corruption and also a title that can be equipped at any time.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
What exactly do I need to do to be able to equip the Corrupted Dawnsword? The wiki just says that "Champion must be a Dark Knight to equip the sword", but nothing I do seems to actually satisfy the requirement. Using the Dark Knight title (which I was already doing) doesn't seem to be enough, and changing Corruption to different values isn't working either. Updating the wiki to be more specific about the actual requirements would probably be a good idea too, since "Dark Knight" is a personality shift tied to Corruption and also a title that can be equipped at any time.
Keep in mind that Bimbo overrides, counting as good for the Dawnsword.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Keep in mind that Bimbo overrides, counting as good for the Dawnsword.
Can't be that, I don't have bimbo, but good to know. As far as I can tell, nothing I've done should actually prevent equipping Corrupted Dawnsword, except maybe needing to increase Corruption since I have it at 0 right now because I can't figure out why the game isn't letting me equip CD.
Even that doesn't explain it though since I initially could equip it and dual wield with Sanctified Gladius for a while right after the tutorial.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Can't be that, I don't have bimbo, but good to know. As far as I can tell, nothing I've done should actually prevent equipping Corrupted Dawnsword, except maybe needing to increase Corruption since I have it at 0 right now because I can't figure out why the game isn't letting me equip CD.
Even that doesn't explain it though since I initially could equip it and dual wield with Sanctified Gladius for a while right after the tutorial.
The Corrupted Dawnsword, as the name implies, was meant for those with high corruption. It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to equip it at Pure.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
The Corrupted Dawnsword, as the name implies, was meant for those with high corruption. It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to equip it at Pure.
A) I'm aware of the fact it's meant for high Corruption characters. That doesn't explain why I can't equip it at 70+ Corruption or even with a value over 100.
B) I have the value at 0 right now because nothing I could think of works and I have no motivation to stay at a higher level of Corruption if I still can't equip CD (especially since I haven't actually gained Corruption through legit means since the tutorial).

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
On a completely unrelated note to my inability to equip Corrupted Dawnsword, what would I need to mess with if I got Mai pregnant and want to do Miko too (assuming it's possible to have one twin give birth and then turn around and change flags to impregnate the other one afterwards)

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
A) I'm aware of the fact it's meant for high Corruption characters. That doesn't explain why I can't equip it at 70+ Corruption or even with a value over 100.
B) I have the value at 0 right now because nothing I could think of works and I have no motivation to stay at a higher level of Corruption if I still can't equip CD (especially since I haven't actually gained Corruption through legit means since the tutorial).
Proof that I can't equip CD even with stupid high Corruption in the pic.

Attachments

• 20240111_045438.jpg
    20240111_045438.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
On a completely unrelated note to my inability to equip Corrupted Dawnsword, what would I need to mess with if I got Mai pregnant and want to do Miko too (assuming it's possible to have one twin give birth and then turn around and change flags to impregnate the other one afterwards)
You set the maidens_preg_path to 0 and then walk back onto the waystone tile, it'll trigger the event where you choose between the two and you can choose the one you didn't choose before. Then you have to wait a few days for the event to trigger.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Post your save.
Most recent save, Corruption is set to 0 again since I haven't made any progress with CD since earlier, and a pic to show that I did actually have it equipped and dual wielding with Sanctified Gladius early on (1537 on Day 1 running around Old Forest). Haven't done anything that jumps out at me between then and the posted save that would cause inability to equip CD at all anymore.

Attachments

• CoC2_Illiva Duri_63.coc2
    405.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240111_152822.jpg
    20240111_152822.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Most recent save, Corruption is set to 0 again since I haven't made any progress with CD since earlier, and a pic to show that I did actually have it equipped and dual wielding with Sanctified Gladius early on (1537 on Day 1 running around Old Forest). Haven't done anything that jumps out at me between then and the posted save that would cause inability to equip CD at all anymore.
I see the issue, now. You must have gained the Dark Knight title to equip the Corrupted Dawnsword. You don't have it.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
I see the issue, now. You must have gained the Dark Knight title to equip the Corrupted Dawnsword. You don't have it.
Talk to River about titles (that's the only way I know of to actually check which ones you've earned in game), I got it right after the tutorial and have it set. All of the NPCs and the appearance section in journal also use the title, so I know that the game IS registering that I'm using the title elsewhere.
I suppose I could type it in on the save editor, since that isn't reflecting ANY title when I talk to River and try changing it and then going back to Dark Knight.
Edit: typing it in the title field under info on the editor doesn't work

Last edited:

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Early game save with CD equipped attached (the one that I'm dual wielding it with Sanctified Gladius)

Attachments

• CoC2_Illiva Duri_1.coc2
    381.2 KB · Views: 3

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
FOUND IT!!!!
The PC_IS_DK flag somehow got cleared (nothing in the field at all), that's why I couldn't equip CD with the title set even at triple digit Corruption. I'll have to keep an eye on that since I don't know what cleared the flag or when but I can equip Corrupted Dawnsword at 0 Corruption and dual wield it with the Sanctified Gladius again.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Is there any way to force child Kinu's development events to happen, or do I just have to keep going back until one triggers?

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Is the save editor not being updated anymore?
Most recent public build is 0.6.30 iirc, and the editor is at v64 (build 0.6.15+). I'm hesitant to say it's not being updated anymore, but it HAS been a few months since the last update. Quite honestly, as long as it still works for what I want it to do, I'm not overly concerned about the version/ build numbers or how long it's been.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Not sure where to post this because It might not even be a bug, but on one of my recent saves I couldn't seem to get the Mai/Miko favorite choice and I realized it's because apparently Keros' offer was never made to this character and that might be because I made her a valkyrie before he normally would have...or maybe it bugged out in some way.

My question is, is there a console command to force Keros back into motion or a save editing trick?

Kadioc

Mar 19, 2016
Which flags do I need to change to "redick" Eryka? I first tried removing only the "Eryka_dedicked" flag, but that borked my save when I tried her sex scenes. It seems there are probably a few flags not directly related to Eryka that need to be changed... just can't figure out which.

TheShepard256

Her dedicking scene probably removes the cock from her statblock (assuming she has one) in addition to setting that flag; I'd advise you try adding a cock back in to that statblock (and removing the pussy, as she's not intended to have both, so having both might also break things).

Kadioc

Mar 19, 2016
Her dedicking scene probably removes the cock from her statblock (assuming she has one) in addition to setting that flag; I'd advise you try adding a cock back in to that statblock (and removing the pussy, as she's not intended to have both, so having both might also break things).
Wait, statblock? Where can I find this? The save editor itself has no statblocks for any of the characters other than the PC.