[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
What does the Mod on stats do?
It's functionally what the stat would be used for if Equipment gave primary stats.
(ie: 10 base + 3 mod = 13 total)

This also functions separately from level stats (When you level up and assign stats). This means if you set it to 100, your stats will always be at their max.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
It's also a Choice though, so it might affect Kas content even after you remove the Perk.
I checked the flags on my soulbound character and couldn't find any that might affect Kas content in relation to that. There might be one if you actually tell her you're soulbound, but that also kicks you off the romance path and since I'm still on that path, it's likely not too late to undo the soulbound.

jtng23

Dec 24, 2022
I am having trouble with getting certain quests to proc. I had to make a new save since I lost my old one. I think the issue is somewhere along the Gwyer Quest and Centaur Village line. Is there a way to reset these using the editor? It says I have completed winter wolf and harboring a fugitive is as far as it can be progressed for now, but I cannot get the abyssal depths or palace of light quests. I can enter the palace, but there is no one there, and sanctum is a grayed out option, saying I haven't found what the goddess asked me to look for. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
welp. found your issue. you just simply never brought atugia to talk with lumia. Like the questlog said to do. Also, your fugitive quest is done for now because you chose the corrupt option and the content for it hasn't been written yet.

jtng23

Dec 24, 2022
welp. found your issue. you just simply never brought atugia to talk with lumia. Like the questlog said to do. Also, your fugitive quest is done for now because you chose the corrupt option and the content for it hasn't been written yet.
Thanks, tht solved the first problem. Is there a way to undue that second part through flags?

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks @end5 for the awesome save editor!

This amazing tool has saved me dozens of hours and enabled me to create my own type of difficulty for the game by allowing me to skip the grind I've already been through so many times.
Maximum enjoyment so far with very few setbacks which we're caused only by own inexperience with it.
I tip my hat to ya kind sir.

Btw...I've noticed that saves some times don't load...the game opens em but don't do nothing.
(windows-local client, haven't tried it's in-broswer functionality)
I go str8 away and load the same one again and then it loads it just fine...it always works the second time, I'm not complaining ofc it's easy to do it, just reporting it ;)
Thanks for your work!

Cheers!

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks @end5 for the awesome save editor!

This amazing tool has saved me dozens of hours and enabled me to create my own type of difficulty for the game by allowing me to skip the grind I've already been through so many times.
Maximum enjoyment so far with very few setbacks which we're caused only by own inexperience with it.
I tip my hat to ya kind sir.

Btw...I've noticed that saves some times don't load...the game opens em but don't do nothing.
(windows-local client, haven't tried it's in-broswer functionality)
I go str8 away and load the same one again and then it loads it just fine...it always works the second time, I'm not complaining ofc it's easy to do it, just reporting it ;)
Thanks for your work!

Cheers!
Post a save that causes that and I'll take a look.

Feb 23, 2023
plz help. so tryna use thee save editor but keep getting a pop up from chrome/web at thee top saying "Loading save failed - Error: Missing chars".

tried making a new clean sav but after trying to load da 1 still same error!! plzz help!!

tried web, the downloaded game, moblie too, even tried to directly drag and drop the save from both the web & downloaded ver. but from what I've read seems lik they don't exist till u "save to file", but anywayz, yeah! tried everything!

HK-47

May 17, 2017
plz help. so tryna use thee save editor but keep getting a pop up from chrome/web at thee top saying "Loading save failed - Error: Missing chars".

tried making a new clean sav but after trying to load da 1 still same error!! plzz help!!

tried web, the downloaded game, moblie too, even tried to directly drag and drop the save from both the web & downloaded ver. but from what I've read seems lik they don't exist till u "save to file", but anywayz, yeah! tried everything!

I noticed the same issue.

Pol

Feb 24, 2023
I noticed the same issue.
As did I. It seems to work fine with saves made previous to the recent updates, but the update itself may not be the issue.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
As did I. It seems to work fine with saves made previous to the recent updates, but the update itself may not be the issue.

At a guess, I‘d say it might be, considering unedited saves made on the latest version produce the issue as well, not just previously edited saves.

wolfraider13

Jan 28, 2023

From what I've noticed this issue only started happening with the latest patreon update for the bug fixes, ie not the latest public build. The save editor does state it's only for public builds...

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
From what I've noticed this issue only started happening with the latest patreon update for the bug fixes, ie not the latest public build. The save editor does state it's only for public builds...
The latest update is a bugfix patch that was also public. I have a few scripts that parses the save files and outputs various data. I noticed that the save file format changed with the latest update. The most visible change is the inclusion of a lot of backslashes (\). That has forced me to update my scripts. I haven't used the save editor myself, but I'm guessing that this is what makes things not work.

wolfraider13

Jan 28, 2023
The latest update is a bugfix patch that was also public. I have a few scripts that parses the save files and outputs various data. I noticed that the save file format changed with the latest update. The most visible change is the inclusion of a lot of backslashes (\). That has forced me to update my scripts. I haven't used the save editor myself, but I'm guessing that this is what makes things not work.
I've gotten the editor to continue to work by saving my files to local, loading that save in 5.32, saving to my hard drive, editing what I need to edit then loading in 5.33...annoying but it works. And obviously I play the downloaded versions and save a couple of the previous versions cause I'm old and know how sometimes new versions break/change stuff...

Feb 23, 2023
I've gotten the editor to continue to work by saving my files to local, loading that save in 5.32, saving to my hard drive, editing what I need to edit then loading in 5.33...annoying but it works. And obviously I play the downloaded versions and save a couple of the previous versions cause I'm old and know how sometimes new versions break/change stuff...
welp. thx butt aint gonna work 4 new comerz.

InvertedFlight759

Jan 25, 2021
Rochester, NY, USA
Do you have a link to that version that can be download?

wolfraider13

Jan 28, 2023
I tried uploading my copies...but yeah they big. Other game editing options are to use the console commands.

F12 or ctr+shift+i on browser they don't work with downloaded versions but again saves go back and forth freely...

Feb 23, 2023
I tried uploading my copies...but yeah they big. Other game editing options are to use the console commands.

F12 or ctr+shift+i on browser they don't work with downloaded versions but again saves go back and forth freely...
back and forth? how.