0.4 r revamped Lagon

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Just thought I would start the new version thread.

So what do people think ? 

Personally I understand the revamp, but I will miss blue balling the old guy.

I like the more Vena oriented approach, providing a non cock-enabled PC to resolve the Lagon legacy, but wouldn't it be nice if a "kindly" Fem-dom could teach him how to appreciate his newly discovered boy-pussy? 

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i loved the sceen of vena taking him >x3 though unsure if i like the buttslut he becomes if you use the scepter on him the second time and i can't seem to unlock the kids talk for miranda

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So what does revamped Lagon do now?

Now, if you overthrow Lagon, you can restore Vena's mind. After doing that, you can punish him by letting the whole warren watch as either you or Vena fucks his ass. Afterwards, you can visit Lagon in his cell and fuck him - currently, you can only fuck his ass. When you visit him, you can use the scepter to bring out his hidden subby side, making him nicer and more enthusiastic about being fucked.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Now, if you overthrow Lagon, you can restore Vena's mind. After doing that, you can punish him by letting the whole warren watch as either you or Vena fucks his ass. Afterwards, you can visit Lagon in his cell and fuck him - currently, you can only fuck his ass. When you visit him, you can use the scepter to bring out his hidden subby side, making him nicer and more enthusiastic about being fucked.

Does bringing out his hidden subby side involve transforming or feminizing him in anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
No. It's purely a mind-altering effect, and it wears off after you leave the room. You have to keep applying it. No physical transformations will ever be allowed on Lagon, as Vena doesn't want you to do that to her beloved husband.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
No. It's purely a mind-altering effect, and it wears off after you leave the room. You have to keep applying it. No physical transformations will ever be allowed on Lagon, as Vena doesn't want you to do that to her beloved husband.

Excellent! Thanks.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
i loved the sceen of vena taking him >x3 though unsure if i like the buttslut he becomes if you use the scepter on him the second time and i can't seem to unlock the kids talk for miranda

The Kids talk with Miranda requires you go through the complete cycle of her Past Conquests first. Once she tells you about how she "punish-fucks" some of the low-tier criminals she catches, you'll unlock the Kids talk, but I think you need a high-ish Rel to get it as well, not certain.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
A bit sad that I can't put a leash on him and keep him as sort of a slave companion, but I still enjoy the content I'm given. Guess fucking him in front of apublic audience and making him a nicer fuckboy is the next best thing.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
The Kids talk with Miranda requires you go through the complete cycle of her Past Conquests first. Once she tells you about how she "punish-fucks" some of the low-tier criminals she catches, you'll unlock the Kids talk, but I think you need a high-ish Rel to get it as well, not certain.

worked for me

llat-2

Dec 15, 2015
I liked before when Lagon was hating us for making him our bitch and making him enjoy it. I will have to see what the new stuff is like.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I liked before when Lagon was hating us for making him our bitch and making him enjoy it. I will have to see what the new stuff is like.

It can go in many ways from now on, since it is very stub-like yet. Even if Vena would be against us totally breaking him, he is still available for interaction, so I still can see him becoming total slut even with new conditions. Just would have to be more subtle and less forceful. Actually, seducing dominant tyrant into being buttslut is even more intersting than just breaking him into it...

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Basically, it depends on what you do with Lagon.

In his normal state, he will verbally protest and hate you for everything you've done to him. If you train him by fucking his ass, his responses will be more pleasurably instinctive, but he'll still verbally protest it and refuse to admit he's actually enjoying it, no matter how much you tease him.

If you apply the scepter, he'll open up and admit his true feelings, becoming nicer and more openly subby. However, he'll only act this way while the scepter's influence lasts, and he'll be back to normal the next time you visit him. This is if you want your fucking him to feel more consensual. 

In essence, you won't ever "break" Lagon. That's why you can't do stuff like feed him anusol+; even if Vena was okay with the idea of you knocking him up, he would never tolerate being pregnant.

yusiko

Sep 14, 2015
can you suck a defeated lagon's dick?

i want to make him my personal man milk factory but all you could do before was fuck him