[0.4.3] Typos

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
1. Getting the tattoo's from Imora with Gweyr

effervescent is misspelled
She begins to hum musically, channeling the arcane through her fingertips as she pulls out a crude glass vial of glowing red juice and pours it all over the pearls. Already you can hear a soft fizzing noise from the pearls, before it's smothered by a lid being tightly pressed into place. The sounds of effervescens redouble and combine with a heavy liquid sloshing as the shaman shakes the entire cauldron viciously in her hands until it's drowning out her musical humming. You and Gweyr both lean back uncomfortably when it begins to look very much like the star-kissed shaman is vigorously shaking a bomb at you all.

2. Kohaku "Talk", "People", "Takahiro"

"Once, I was heading to the baths with some liquor — there's nothing better than cold liquor in a hot bath — and ran across Taka on the way. He teased me that I shouldn't be drinking, because I was too young, nojya. That I look like a child because I'm so small. And that wasn't the only time, ! He teases me all the time for my height!"

3. Kohaku "First time having sex"

Improper should be "On"
One
one hand, you wouldn't have expected a merchant to be this easily overwhelmed mentally, on the other hand, you did just claim her virginity while hitting all her weak spots. It's interesting to see how vulnerable Kohaku can be when she's not hiding behind one of her glamours or even her salesman's face. Given the situation, maybe it's best to cuddle a bit until her drowsiness and exhaustion take her. You don't want Kohaku's memories of her first time being that of a fuck-and-run...

4. Takahiro First Approach after encountering him at the entrance to the den (Didn't punch him)

There's an extra space between the bold text
"Yeah, yeah... whatever. I'm still a bit sour over the other day since Azami snubbed me, but let it be known I'm at least... willing to hear someone out. It's better than getting yelled at by Komari, at least..."

5. Takahiro "Winning the Drinking Contest"

You ur... acshually... pretty good, ya know? Take yer money."

6. Kohaku Approaching Her (Just clicking on her name)

Improper should be "eyes"
For once, Kohaku's finished all of the bookkeeping and paperwork involving in running the storehouse. Head and arms splayed out on the desk before her, the diminutive golden-furred kitsune has all four of her tails wrapped about her as she kicks idly away, eyes half-lidded and looking absolutely bored.

That changes completely when she sees you coming, of course. Her dull eves brighten, her ears twitch, and that petulant twist in her lips transforms into a smile — or perhaps a mischievous grin.

7. Elyon trial encounter (Inital Encounter after becoming Marcher-Baron)

Missing Italics
"I see you still haven't managed to breed that behaviour out of that line, prin — I mean, Queen Regent,
Elyon replies. "The palace is rather more empty than when I last left it."

8. Beginning of Spook-Quest (Clearing the Winter City, and having entered the Rift)

There should be a space between the bold text
"Praise Lumia you've come!" Elthara says, sighing with relief as youand your party arrive.

9. Entering the catacombs for the Spook-Quest

You join the elves at the bottom of the stairs, facing a pair of large sarcophagi. Elthara has turned her attention to prayer, head bowed to the royal graves, while Hethia tests the string on her bow.

No time like the present, you suppose. You draw your Galon's Griefmaker and lead the way down stairs hewn of solid ice. Behind you, Elthara conjures up a roiling ball of heatless sunlight in her hand, holding it aloft like a torch to light your way. The other elves follow shortly behind herwith your own party taking up the rear.

10. Encountering the Spirits of the Royal Harem during the Spook Quest

During said encounter, where it shows Etheryn's bust, the name above it says: Etheryn_tits
Rather then just her name like it normally would

11. Spirts of the Royal Harem "Grant Wish"

Pucker is misspelled here
More spirits gather — Ryn's made to proudly show off her title of royal cuntlicker as one of her grandmother's lovers pulls Ryn's face away from the tit she's sucking and slaps it between her thighs. Your elven companion falls into pure instinct at this point, licking and slurping away at ghostly pussy while you edge her weight onto your cock, feeling your tip spread her picker wider by the moment. Ryn's not the heaviest of people, but the massed spirits help guide her down inch by inch onto your hefty tool, comforting Ryn with brief, tender touches — and groping her while at it, of course.

12. Headpat Ceremony Intro

"...Rather silly?" Kiyoko leans over to give you a little kiss on the cheek. "I suppose it does, but it is the more direct translation. Allow me to assure you that it sounds a lot more dignified than one might imagine in our native tongue, beloved. Nevertheless, both our daughter and I have been working quite hard to arrange matters; I am sure it is divine providence that you should return just in time to be able to attend, should you so wish."

And so you do. Time flies while you're having fun, and before you know it, dusk has fallen and you're sharing a bed yet again with Kiyoko, her tails draped over you as the both of you doze off in each other's embrace. By the time you wake up just after dawn, your fox-wife is already up and about, ushering you into a simple breakfast of rice and egg while she lays down a rough idea of what's going to happen.

Italic bleed, not sure if it's there if the champ has a background that isn't a noble scion however
So once again, you're just doing what you did in your youth at all those formal ceremonies your elder siblings presided over.

13. Headpat Ceremony

Improper should be "look"
So... this is the private ceremony, then, for the civil servants with a better pay grade. You'd have expected more lavish decorations, but as with much of kitsune aesthetic that you've seen in the colonies, there's beauty in simplicity, and it shows in the room. You took to your fox-wife at your side; she gives your hand a reassuring squeeze, then a gentle nudge to the side before sweeping forward, Mai trailing behind her.

14. Headpat Ceremony Relaxing with Hime-Kinu

My is written twice here
"I have known that all my life, Father. Consider that here and now, in this place and at this time, my entire purpose is to be trained and brought up in a fashion such that I may properly administer the Western Imperial Colonies with my my future retainers at my side..."

Improper should be made
"I shall have to treat my arm well for the next day or so, but it is not anything I didn't expect from officiating the ceremony," Kiyoko replies with a small dip of her head. Pleasant as always, even when tired; your fox-wife makes a show of falling into your embrace, pushing her body against yours and curling her tails about your legs and thighs in a display of unabashed affection. The gentle yet hard roundness of her burgeoning womb and turgid breasts is only make all the more prominent by the warmth of her skin and fur. Kiyoko leans in to give you a little nuzzle on the side of your neck, leaving her scent all over you before finally withdrawing.

15. Interacting with Hime-Kinu (Clicking her name to approach and interact)

Improper should be "off"
You spy your fox-daughter stoking the fire in the firepit, lighting fresh logs with an outstretched finger so she can make some tea for herself. Her foxfire quickly catches on the wood, bluish flames turning a more mundane yellow as they spread out into mellow warmth to ward of the ever-present chill of the Marches; with great care, she hangs a small clay pot over the flames and settles back with perfect poise. Even when she thinks no one's watching her, Kinu is always a paragon of excellence and refinement... what really matters is what you do when you think you can get away with it, right?

16. Jen "Tit Fun"

Extra spaces between the bold text
Only the gods themselves could tell what she'd be like after getting stuffed with a kid or two and these small girls puffed up and got a little bigger from motherhood; you can only imagine it'd be a lot of fun. No telling how much it would cost to get and raise kids with such an exotic gal like this mercenary... but paying that sort of price might just be worth it to make this sort of play even better! Tugging a bit more roughly gets her attention, your smirk shading down a bit so that you grin confidently. What does she want you to do?

17. Hime-Kinu "Pet", "Head"

Improper should be while (Also when doing said scene while she's at Komari's it refernences Kinu leaving afterwards still she can still be interacted with)
It's a long white — or at least, feels like one — but when you finally pull away and retreat to a respectable distance, Kinu has a small mischievous smile on her face.

18. Hime-Kinu "Gift", "Peaches" (While at Komari's)

It's clearly referenced that interaction with Kinu is cut off yet you can interact with her regardless as the options to talk, pet, gift, etc are all still there
"Ah ha ha ha." Your fox-daughter is still more than a little delirious from the simple act of devouring fruit, and it takes several more seconds for her to calm herself down. "I-I am so sorry, but —"

"I'll have no excuses." Komari shoots you a sour look as she gives Kinu a light shove, then says several sentences in the kitsune mother tongue. Kinu looks properly abashed and chastised, but slinks off into the back room. It looks like your time with your daughter has been cut short a bit... but it was worth it, right?

19. Hime-Kinu "Spend Time" (Sibling Scheduling)

At length, your fox-daughter fills up the grids on the chart, pausing every so often to think. You don't have much to say about her scheduling in and of itself, but can appreciate how your fox-daughter is going about it with a clear and methodical mind.So long as it looks all right and she seems to be knowing what she's doing, it should be fine, right?

20. Hatsumono "Spring Fuck", "Fuck Slowly"

Missing capitalization
Your own heart’s hammering in your ears, mouth dry despite the way your tongues tie together and saliva connects you both... It’s a force of genuine willpower to keep yourself from hammering hatsu into the bath, and fill her with your get, but you manage to do so while she bathes and scrubs your body. You thrust gently and slowly, drawing back until her lips are barely parted before sinking into her like it’s the first time all over again. Hatsu’s eyes all but cross, squirming on your length each time you brush against something extra-sensitive while the mess of your combined lubriciousness drifts into the water.

Missing italic's and a space after the bold text
A few minutes later, and you’re both looking clean and tidy, and ready for a long night. Hatsu smiles, clapping you on the shoulder before returning to the charcoal burner and stowing it away behind its rocky plate where it can’t pose any danger to random woodland creatures. "That feels damn good, cheers for the company Aster. I hope it was nice f’you too..."there’s a wicked grin on her face, and she tucks back a lock of hair.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
21. Senja "Talk", "Her Sisters"

Improper should be "why my mother"
"Right! Couldn't tell you why, except that it's always been a tanuki that's been the lady of the house. We half-breeds always get kicked out eventually, to make room for the fluffy girls. I don't want to sound bitter or anything, but I just don't understand my my mother does some of the things she does — her doting on them most of all!"

22. Interacting with Rune (Clicking her name to interacted with her / Cait was obviously in the party)

Upright is misspelled her
Cait really knows how to show her "interest" in Rune. You walk up and see Rune snap upnight with a joyous grin.

23. Rune "Talk", "Temple Life" (Cait was in the party)

Firstly the entire sentence is missing italics and secondly, the latter half should be "Cait even gives me some pointers!"
"I make good money and there's tons of locals who really like me! Cait even gives me pointers!"some

24. Rune "Sex", "Her Pussy"

Improper should be "You cum, your larger load fills her cunt but your dick isn't"
Your cum Your larger load fills her cunt but the dick aren't
enough to keep her plugged. Each thrust spills more of the sizeable cunt-blown seed deeper and paints her insides inch-by-inch. The final thrust plunges more of it out and an extra whimper of bliss from Rune.

25. Kobold Encounter Undermountain being pacified by Lyric (First Encounter)

Missing capitalization
"Ah, but here’s the thing," Lyric snickers. "These little discs have economic value on the surface. humans like my Aster use them to buy stuff from other people."

Missing capitalization
"Anyway!" she continues, "have you ever considered just bartering these people you mug for their little metal discs? humans will buy just about anything!"

26. Atugia "Massaging Ryn" (First time)

Italic bleed, also the second sentence of the second paragraph has "until" misspelled
"Ah! You guy's lips are really warm. It feels nice, she says, biting her lip as you follow Atugia's lead up her sides with painstakingly slow smooches. All the while your breath provides even more encompassing heat. It's easier than you would have thought to stay in sync with the fiery haired dullahan, but then again this tantric stuff is exactly the kind of stuff you like doing. The line of kisses travels up to her rib cage before pausing and starting over again, never quite reaching her breasts.

That is, however, not the only thing going on. You catch sight of Tui reaching down, and follow her path untill your hands rest on either of Etheryn's inner thighs. All she gets for now is a gentle inward caress, without anything directly sexual. There's no doubt in any of your minds that it's an erotic massage, but for now it remains a surprisingly chaste one. Before either of your hands can reach her silvered cage, they stop just short and travel back down to her knees. Ryn's breathing picks up steadily, but she maintains her composure.

Improper should be "whirl"
"Sorry," the two of you murmur at the same time. Tui lets her lower lip rub around the taller woman's perky pink nipple, coaxing it with heated breath till it's stiff enough to latch onto. You mimic her in the same fashion. The two of you whorl your tongues in gentle circles, round and round before pulling away with simultaneous pops. All the while you massage her shoulders till the arms that hold you close fall back and resign themselves to pampering.

Missing capitalization
"The book was kind of vague after things reached this point, but I think I know where to go next," Atugia says, circling ryn's pleasure perked nip with a finger now. You feel as much as hear your subby partner's heartbeat double as the ambitious dullahan's kisses trail to her collarbone and higher. Both over her neck and under her chin they pass, until she's stopped mere millimeters from the tranquil noble's glistening lips. From there, she tosses you a gaze of such fire and magnetism that you're compelled to join her. The molten request in them would be stifling to ignore, so instead you follow without resistance.

27. Kiyoko "Pregnacy" (She has 9 tails and was freed from the Astral Plane)

Hmph, if she says so. At the rate which she's going, you wouldn't be surprised if Kiyoko had to resort to reusing some of the older names...

28. Pregnant Vari "Go with Vari" (After impregnating and encountering Vari when she asks you to come back to the village and take care of her)

Sentence comes to an abrupt end
You grit your teeth as she squeezes your pulsing cock so hard you can feel her muscles fluttering, her soft vaginal walls contracting and massaging your .

29. Senja "Date", "Riverside", "Lick"

First one is missing capitalization, second one is improper and should be "harmony"
Senja looks a surprised when you take her hand in your own, and is even more so when you give the stain a gentle lick. the honey and jam taste pretty much as you'd expect, sweet and delicious, and there's the taste of Senja herself which makes it all the better, bringing the flavors together in wonderful harmons. Your date's eyes widen as you engulf the entire fingertip in your mouth, suckling gently; she squirms, clearly flustered, but the resistance is no more than token.

30. Kinu Quest Prelude (The vignette that plays where you assume the role of Kinu as where her den is first being intruded upon by Raphael's people / It was Hime-Kinu)

You sigh, turn tail and head back for your chambers. Yet no matter how you try, the memory of wood creaking and metal ringing clings to your mind as you hang your naginata back up on the wall and curl back up in your futon. The mere thought of having your home being less than completely safe... it fills you with a sense of uncertain dread that roils in your mind as you finally succumb to slumber, pounding away at the inside of your skull. You'll have to bring this up with Matron Komari tomorrow...

31. Kiyoko's Den, Kiyoko's tile (First upgrade to the tiles has happened, by giving stone, metal, and wood to the shed)

The word "day" is written right after the end of the sentence
The building's front is graced by a deck-like structure that serves as a porch of sorts, and several white paper streamers hang from the eaves, fluttering in the breeze.day The whole place has been cleaned up a little from what it once was to begin with, exposed boards and framing painted with what looks like a mixture based on black soot and the cracks filled in nicely. It's looking better and cleaner, if nothing else — certainly still far below someone of your fox-wife's station, but given how things have turned out, who cares about that?

32. Third tile into the Glacial Rift

Improper should be by
Here, the mountain pass opens up into the vastness of a wide-spanning glacial rift — a huge chunk torn out of a massive glacier, impossibly wide across. Mountains of ice far off to the west, mountains of ice to the east, just as distant. The air here is crisp, the sky cloudless and though the harsh sun beats down on you unimpeded, it does little to stave off the cold that constantly gnaws at you through your breastplate. Though you're still sheltered somewhat my the mountain pass and high walls, a stiff breeze whips about you, warning you of how strongly winds can pick up without any kind of windbreak over the vast flat expanse of frozen ground and ice.

33. Thawing Lyric "Usefulness"

Despite choosing a girl Lyric the game says "his" here
"Oh, really?" Lyric says, tilting her head to one side and his mouth turning crooked. "Kobolds usually only pick one mate and stick with them. That's not the same for humans?"

34. Encountering Selkies for the first time

On the contrary, it is important enough for you to be up here. If Tollus' demon cult has its way unopposed, it's going to make whatever conflict's brewing up here in the rift worse with their corruption. You've pursued them all the way up here to the land's end, and you're not about to stop right now.

35. Encountering Sicoranna Trio for the first time

Improper should be "hangs"
The smallest woman is the only one you'd say is dressed properly; even though she's wearing the same stretchy-looking underwear, a colorful cape hands down from her shoulders filled with pouches buttoned in pearls. Her hair unlike the others is a surprisingly luscious shiny combination of reds and purples, close to the tiger-stripe tint of her flesh and the gradient of her eyes.

36. Imora "Rough Fuck"

Improper should be "growl"
A lusty grown parts her lips, and fingers run down your back in response. Thin furrows are run down your spine, and her tail slaps noisily at the ice to the side of you both. "You should count yourself lucky that I don't bi— ah!"

Improper should be "on"
The poor fuck-toy is a sticky mess, a blend of precum and siorc-girlcum covering her thighs, cunt, and asshole. She can't even prop herself up in her elbows while you're savaging her, and the unconscious thrashing of her tail does little more than whip your back before the end finds you.

37. Rune and Gwyn Threesome

The save I was on that champ only has one dick
As familiar as she is with your breeding stick, it's not surprising to see all that pent up lust roll out of her and the familiar breeding thoughts permeate into visible lust. Gwyn lets her dress fall and her bare tits free, staring at the tip of your pricks.

38. Komari confrontation of Miko being pregnant

Improper should be "on"
Look, before she goes off an the rest of her angry tirade, you need to ask: how exactly did this happen? You were under the impression that Miko was capable of deciding if and when seed took root in her womb, otherwise she'd have been knocked up multiple times over at this point with her voracious appetite. It's true that she was quite hungry in your last encounter, but part of Miko's problem is that she's always hungry, so what's different this time around?

39. After the first fight in Kinu Quest Part 1

Improper should be "cinders"
As the firstborn and heir apparent, you've the privilege of private quarters all to yourself, but even so the den living spaces are but a stone's throw away across the path from the quarters where your siblings have taken up residence. The ground feels warm underfoot and cinders sting your soles as you sprint between buildings, burning tiles and other debris falling about you in the flickering light. Somewhere off into the distance, you hear one of the older derelict buildings on the outskirts collapse in on itself with a roar and crash; even from here, you can see the plume of ash and ciders that the destruction's thrown up.

You wince. You'd almost forgotten the pain; but Asagiri's words just bring it all back to the fore. "We have to be strong. I want you to take everyone andhead through the outskirts and orchard to just by the den's entrance. Not at it — whoever did this is likely to have posted a guard nearby in case we try to escape, but near it is enough. Hide until I come — you're good at hiding, right?"

40. Miko "Situation" (First half of the Kinu Quest was finished)

Her is misspelled
"It coulda been better," Miko admits, the smile vanishing from ehr face as she bites her lip. "Lil' ol' me had one o' them premonitions, and it weren't good, in a big way. Problem is that particular one didn't have nothin' to say 'bout what kinda danger it was... so without no way to say what or where somethin' mighta be goin' down, it was kinda hard to tell anyone. I did tell Granny an' Mai, but they couldn't do nothin' without knowin' no details, either...

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
41. Salwah "Talk", "Womb Rental"

So that's it, then. To sum up everything: fifteen thousand electrum, kittens stay with Cait and Salwah in the temple and are raised as Mallachites. That sound about right?

42. Salwah "Womb Rental", "Yourself"

Improper should be "your"
Despite her short stature, Salwah looms over you — not physically, of course, but the sheer magnitude of her presence is amplified manifold in this small bedchamber. Maybe it's the way she moves, maybe it's the shadow she's casting from the single crystal lamp on the end table, but it's hard to resist Sally as she guides you down to sit on the bed and crawls onto your lap, sandwiching your dick between her bellies. She still hasn't removed her camel-wool shawl throughout all this, ears twitching mischievously atop her head, and your world is enveloped in clouds of warm, alluring spice as she leans in and steals a kiss from you.

43. Prelude to The Wyld Hunt Quest, with Ryn in the hallway

Improper should be "what I want to"
Ryn shakes her head. "If you find out anything that we don't already know, that'll be the cherry on the cake. But no, Aster, what I to get across to that man is that we still care about him. And as for where you should start, maybe talking to Elthara or Daliza might help. Rumor about the palace for decades also claimed the druids were somehow involved, too, so maybe asking Hethia about it might be something you might want to pursue."

Also the bust art should is of Elyon dispite him not being present I don't know it this is a bug or intended however

44. Daliza "King" (As part of "The Wyld Hunt" Quest)

Missing capitalization
"Some of us worked with the lumians, tried to figure out if there was any foul play to the wound. It was a pretty shitty one, though, excuse my language, and eventually what killed him wasn't the wound itself, but the infection he'd gotten by virtue of having the contents of his guts spill into his blood. Once that happens, even the best of healing magic's hard-pressed to save you; I suppose only a direct miracle from the goddess herself could've spared his life at that point... and that was denied. The priestess who did his autopsy was pretty ill, I'm told."

Improper should be "it"
"I went out with a couple of the palace guard — every pair of hands that could be spared was roped into the investigation. It was the king dowager, after all, and if there was foul play involved it's wasn't going to slip by for lack of searching. We combed the woods, the huntsmaster's quarters, the armory for any hint that this might have been anything but a simple accident. Not that we found anything, but I was pretty damned tired at the end of it all.

45. Elyon Confrontation in Frostwood during "The Wyld Hunt" Quest

Improper should be "that you've heard my"
"I'm not running away," he growls. "I'm just heading back to the palace, because there's nothing left to say. You won't find any hidden clues here that've escaped notice for decades — I should know, I've looked again and again so many times over the years. Now that you've my side of the story... I guess it's up to you to put the pieces together and draw your own conclusions. By your leave, Regent, I'm getting out of here."

46. Crew Quarters first approach during the second portion of the "Winter Wolf" quest

Improper should be "not"
Leaving the arbalest deck, you step through the doorway to be confronted with the ships's crew quarters — bunks, stacked upon each other, a large table in the middle with dice and cards strewn atop it, and several half-empty bottles. For a vessel crewed by demons, you're mildly surprised to find that the place doesn't stink of sex and musk, only of alcohol, and faintly at that. There're enough bunks for perhaps forty at a quick glance, but to your surprise only four or so are actually occupied, and of the remaining beds most of them have been stripped bare, clearly no in use anytime soon.

47. Rightmost tile of the ship during the second portion of the "Winter Wolf" quest (The map room)

It was the Selkies that conjured the mist not the harpies
This space on the ship boasts a large, wood-grated window that lets what light there is pour in — not much at the moment thanks to the mist conjured up by the harpies, but still enough to see by. Maps, charts, and other navigational materials lie upon shelves, and there's a golden sextant upon the table — of course, upon further inspection, it's just bronze that has a very similar shade to that of gold...

48. Studying the power source of the ship during the second portion of the "Winter Wolf" quest (The tile right below the crew quarters)

Firstly sentence comes to an abrupt end, and secondly the spacing is wrong for the latter half of the paragraph (Obviously Kiyoko was in the party)
Kneeling down, you take a good look at the runes inscribed at the base of the orb's pedestal, committing them to memory. While you don't have the training required to . Either way, once you've got the runic inscriptions as thoroughly memorized as you can, you turn to
find
Kiyoko kneeling beside you, studying the runic descriptions as intently as you were.

49. Ran out of time and fleeing the ship, during the second portion of the "Winter Wolf" quest

Gweyr already made it off the ship and moreover she's being helped by herself
No time to lose indeed. Gweyr's the first out through the gunport, and you've just helped Etheryn, Kiyoko, and Gweyr out into Gweyr's embrace, with barely enough time to slip out yourself that the creaking of the ladder's wooden rungs come to your ears. Swinging yourself over, you start rappelling yourself down the cord back to the ice raft even as the demons start making a sweep of the crew quarters.

50. Senja "Sex", "Pussy"

Firstly missing capitalization, secondly improper should be "that"
but
Senja gasps happily as she feels your prick drop down and her thick fuzzy tail quickly catches and wraps itself about your length, curling 'round and 'round your man-meat until it's fully ensconces with warmth. She may not have that much control over those tail of hers, but she doesn't need it with the sheer volume she's got; the muscular core of her tail squeezes your shaft with a wiggle of her booty, pressing down just hard enough to make you moan.

The save I was on that champ has only one dick
Half-in, half out, your body yearns to bottom out balls-deep inside of Senja, the warm, wet feeling of her inner walls about your dick awakening something tightly coiled inside of you and causing your other shaft to spurt in fits and starts, plastering more spunk over Senja's tail. You thrust again, more insistently than ever, and it's then that Senja releases the hold her tail has on you without warning. All that fluff whips away in the blink of an eye, the resistance to entry evaporating in an instant, and you all but fall over yourself as your next thrust sends you deep, deep into Senja's eager box. Your 'nuki paramour bites her lip, arching her back and pushing herself against you needily as she cries and moans with growing intensity; your full entry into her depths is effected in one long, smooth motion until you're buried to the balls inside of her.

51. Rindo Melancholy with Gentian's (The scene triggers after the first time having sex with her)

Missing italics
Standing from the bench, Rindo gently eases herself out of your grip and turns to give you a bow. Aster, if I may take my leave. I can hear my duties calling me, and I have dithered too long; Mikoto will be upset with me."

52. Takahiro "Leave"

You nod and turn, leaving the booze-smelling shack and its lone occupant. A few of the local kitsune toss you odd looks, but it's understandably tame compared to how they always look at Takahiro.

53. Spying on Azzy and Liaden (Not sure if it matters but Azzy was in the party)

Missing capitalization
Azyrran gives her wings a half-buzz, half-flap, casting the shimmering membrane-cape skyward before it tucks into her back again. Your nose tickles immediately afterwards, and once more you're hit with a pheromonal cloud that leaves you feeling giddy — and cait too, judging by the way she starts to purr again. "Done taking in the sights, Aster? I promise I won't be too long, really."

54. Hime-Kinu "Talk", "People", "Rindo"

You have to agree there. Although by saying that, you suppose your daughter dearest is saying she has that careful touch?

55. Hime-Kinu "Talk", "Recent Event's" (Only the first Kinu Quest was done)

Firstly italic bleed, secondly "Refusing" is misspelled, and lastly another italic bleed
"There is no perfect option here, Father," Kinu replies, perhaps a little more curtly than she ought to be. "That would be to not have this misfortune have happened at all. But since what has happened has happened, we must make do — morale is exceedingly important, and I must lead by example. IRefusing to be bowed while maintaining some reasonable degree of caution, it is a better outlook than looking over one's shoulder at every turn. So many people are depending on me, and I cannot afford to indulge in bouts of self-pitying."

She doesn't look like she has slept well.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Screenshots for 32 and 48

Attachments

• power source winter wolf quest.png
    power source winter wolf quest.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 2
  • glacial rift tile typo.png
    glacial rift tile typo.png
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 2