(0.4.25) Blank Hime Kinu Rindo talk

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Talk is with Hime Kinu, after accepting Rindo's concubinage, before doing any preg content. Other talks starting with "Matron Komari was discussing with me the other day-" and "Speaking of it, father, I am relieved-" talk, it's just whenever this bugged talk procs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-02 14.26.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-02 14.26.16.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 8

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Adding on, this Recent Events talk might need to be adjusted for continuity's sake. From the most recent stage of KinuQuest.

And you aren't. She had five years to make a move, and didn't. When it comes down to it, even she admits it was her own indecision that led to this point — since she's not willing to be a second wife or concubine, something that's rare even if permissible in Old Country society, she should start looking forward and seeing about being more proactive the next time she gets infatuated with someone.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Also this one from People - Miko & Mai, after Miko has given birth. Doesn't seem to be affected by Rindo having her own.

"Oh, my lordship, I would never refuse any reasonable request that Miko asked of me, given how much I owe her. No, I was more than happy to accede to her request and take up her kits in my arms." Sighing softly, Rindo lets her good eye grows distant while her voice lowers to a trembling whisper. "They were so soft and warm, and made the most adorable mewling noises in my hands. Such fur, such richness, such plump little bodies like their mother.

"I want some of my own!"

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Accepted Rindo as concubine, pre-pregnancy, talking to Komari, Denizens - Rindo
How's the situation with Rindo coming along? Have there been any developments towards making sure that her and hers are safe?

"For now? Yes." Komari folds her arms in her sleeves and eyes you. "While I had a contingency plan, I'm glad that you accepted having her as your concubinel. At the very least, the direct harassment of her family has ceased, which is a step forward."