this.resolvePoints = this.resolveMax();
  3. Lusina.js
    • same problem

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
B. Powers
  1. BreastPlate [LustPowers.js]
    • damage not consistent with description
    • const dmgObj = CombatHelper.teaseDamage(this.owner, CombatHelper.damageObject(GLOBALS.ATK_SEXUAL, GLOBALS.DMG_PHEROMONE, 25), crit);
    • this.desc = 'Attack vs. Mental Resistance. On hit, the target takes {20} Resolve damage (Pheromone damage) and becomes Aroused. Recharge 5.';

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
C. Viviane
  1. VivianeEncounter (else case)
    • , added in to bold
    • I'd be happy to show you some hospitality, maybe even let you live out your <b>dreams,</b>" she says with a wink.
  2. Same
    • first meet tooltip text missing punctuations
    • addButton(0, `Enter`, VivianeEnter, ``, `Take the witch up on her offer`);
      addButton(1, `Leave`, VivianeDecline, ``, `Decline her courteous invitation`);
  3. vivMenu
    • [tooltip] punctuation included in " " for emphasized word
    • Take her up on that offer of a %"trip upstairs."
  4. VivianeTalkHerself
    • punctuation included in emphasized word
    • "No," the witch chuckles. "No I didn't get much of anything from my 'father.'
  5. VivianeTrainingEnd
    • training cost is 100 * power level, but viviane training deducts 300, regardless of level
    • flags.VIVIANE_TRAINING = 1;
      processTime(60*24);
      pc.credits -= 300;
  6. VivianeTalkMagic
    • previous mention did not capitalize event, and if first ever instance that the event is capitalized
    • I told you my mother taught me everything I know, but she also learned from her mother, and so the pattern goes all the way back to before The Fall,
    • I've heard tales that powerful mages in Estelore used to be able to change the very fundamental qualities of a material, but that would have been before the fall, and like much of the knowledge from those days,
  7. VivianeTalkEnchanting
    • only instance of 3 that has Flamewing lowercased
    • The last thing I need is the spirit of a flamewing drake running rampant through the house."
    • The classic example is that of using a Flamewing drake to create a flaming sword or to proof armor or clothing against flame.
    • From your position, you're able to make out the words "Flamewing Drake" on the page.
  8. VivianeTalkDreams
    • odd extra internal spacing (double space/break line for next line)
    • "Well, I can't just hop into any old dream. It requires one of two things: some kind of item that connects the two of you or a night where magic is especially strong, such as the Ghostmoot. In your case, it's that outfit. Having both been bearers of the same piece of enchanted clothing, it provides an easy link."

So you know the <i>how</i>, but <i>why</i> did she enter your dreams?
  9. Viviane encounter
    • She should be appearing in DayTime
    • Balak: the first time you meet her is a nighttime event, but otherwise it's normal

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
D. General Typos
  1. Arona - Sex [AronaSex]
    • "I'm taking you to the cheiftain's tent, and then I'm gonna fuck your brains you,"
  2. OrcQuest [OrcQuestBennyHillVictory]
    • With a horrific howl of confusion and pain, the hill troll crumples face-first into the middle of the cheiftain's tent.
  3. CentaurQuest - Childhood [CentaurQuestAhmriTalkMenu]
    • So what was it like growing up as the daughter of the centaur village's cheiftan?

CrackSpaniel

Jan 27, 2021
D. General Typos
  1. Arona - Sex [AronaSex]
    • "I'm taking you to the cheiftain's tent, and then I'm gonna fuck your brains you."

Just wanted to note that in addition to the spelling of chieftain, it should probably also read "fuck your brains out"

Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
E. Leorah
  1. Minor Art inconsistency
    • NgomTtn.png

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
F. Forest Kitsune
  1. ForestKitsuneYuzuLoss
    • missing punctuation
    • As the kiss grows steamier, Yuzu's hands rub circles on your [pc.chest], her twin tails caressing you on all sides with soft fur, encouraging you to give up more and more of yourself. Loving, sweet surrender personified
  2. ForestKitsuneKiriLoss
    • missing space
    • Kiri laughs at your feeble attempts, though, and pats you on the head[pc.ra lupine catfolk|right between the ears].
  3. ForestKitsuneCampApproach
    • not really bug, just noting a discrepancy:
    • the "Feed" (essence) option is the only option of 3 that does not have tooltip text
  4. ForestKitsuneCampQFeedQ
    • bolded dialogue missing italics
    • <b>"Indeed."</b> More fluffy goodness ensconces you as both of Kiri's tails wrap about your arms. The amber-furred kitsune brushes some hair out of her eyes and gives you a devious, sharp-toothed smile — the slightly unkempt look really suits her, doesn't it? <i>"We'll have to be most... vigorous... without draining you dry, of course."</i>
    • double 's ?
    • While Yuzu's ministrations were occupying your attention, Kiri's snuggled up to you, her shock of rough red hair sprawled out on your thigh, her ears twitching against your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun]. <i>"Nothing wrong with taking your time and dragging things out, but it's 's not my style.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
G. Combat Busts
  1. Ahmri
    • combatbust still using old removed Ahmri art
    • gidzUWs.png
  2. Avanai Rider
    • Filename credits Moira, but it should be Alder

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
H. Herald
  • HeraldDance
    1. minor inconsistency [2 for single word vs 1 double]
    • a bunch of the effigies team up to drag you and your companions] into the feverish mosh pit.
    • The moshpit tightens and the amount of soft leafy flesh coming into contact with you is only growing.
    • At last, the moshpit loosens and lets the Herald's voice reach you.
  • Taxonomy
    • albeit minor; the Effigy Herald does not have a Taxonomy

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
J. Stuff

• Arona
    • I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost
      • Getting the Arona side quest scene despite having never recruited Arona yet, (not appearing in companion changes but cleared Right of Conquest)
      • [Save Attatched: CoC2 Sarodami 88.coc2] - sleep 2x - 6x will proc scene
  • Cait
    • Sun-Dancer' Silks
    • should be Sun-Dancer's Silks

Attachments

• CoC2 Sarodami 88.coc2
    50.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: