[0.1.6] Berryquest in journal prior to meeting him, etc.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
As stated in the title, Berwyn's quest is listed well before this character even met him.

Also of note is an occasional glitch when attempting to access the journal, instead seeing a screen with a bunch of empty unselectable save nodes in a grid. Cause unknown, can only reproduce by wandering around some more and saving again each step until it gets broken. Upon breaking, it stays that way thru multiple saves until unknown trigger makes saving normal again. Sorry for lack of detail.

Not a bug but a suggestion; it would be great if the document of general items Tobs did up was implemented; specifically, the Rations. Feeding the fluffos an entire camp set each time is a pain and I am sure they would prefer real food anyway.

Finally, a question: is there going to be a targeting reagent to modify minor values like tone, thickness, having a knot on a non-doggie dick, etc? Or hair-color and -length without racial TFs? Understandable if not, thank you very much and please have a nice day.

Attachments

• CoC2 Cerise 8.coc2
    4.8 KB · Views: 1

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
This bug is caused by another bug I fixed last night. If you saved on the current backer build before last night, then all the quests will have their '0' state unlocked. The bug has been fixed now, but the affected saves won't be fixed. It shouldn't cause any real issues, but let me know if it does.

No additional reagents are going to be added.