Your Gripes With CoC2

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
The Ideas are pouring forth, its just the finer details that need work.
Bimbo Hive should generate a lot more money for Wayforts that choose that route because sugar is a luxury item in the period the game is set in and the game acknowledges that too.
I've finished Lumia's content and wonder if the alternate solution to getting Ryn's cage will be written.
Lumia say that all Ryn needs is for someone to sex her when she's freed but no prompt was given for Us, Cait, or Arona; so I assume that it's in the back on the pending list to be written because that's a big plot hole that needs to be filled (giddity).

Last edited:

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Isn't that if you have frequent pregnancies? And even then, that's a generalization.
Plus these are games where the characters go literally back to looking normal after pregnancy without big changes to their body, I think the gripe is reasonable especially regarding the very VERY few smaller-breasted women in this game.
Nope! It actually varies from woman to woman. Some tend to end up with noticeably wider hips & bigger breasts, while others remain somewhat the same with a not so noticeable uptick in either breast size or waist size.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nope! It actually varies from woman to woman. Some tend to end up with noticeably wider hips & bigger breasts, while others remain somewhat the same with a not so noticeable uptick in either breast size or waist size.
Ah ok. I had a hunch and almost brought up that it varied between different women, I just wasn't sure if that was the case exactly (I don't come across a lot of pregnant women in my life). But the other point still stands ofc. :p

Reactions: valkyr42

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
The Ideas are pouring forth, its just the finer details that need work.
Bimbo Hive should generate a lot more money for Wayforts that choose that route because sugar is a luxury item in the period the game is set in and the game acknowledges that too.
I've finished Lumia's content and wonder if the alternate solution to getting Ryn's cage will be written.
Lumia say that all Ryn needs is for someone to sex her when she's freed but no prompt was given for Us, Cait, or Arona; so I assume that it's in the back on the pending list to be written because that's a big plot hole that needs to be filled (giddity).
Can we recruit the hive if it's still bimbofied?

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
depends what u mean by recruit, technically i believe the newer content acknowledges the corrupt path for the hornets or at least doesn't directly state otherwise in the case of the hornet maids as both versions of them are pretty horny. But the OG writer for them didnt want to expand on the corrupt path, bimbo Azzy for example is hard locked out if u push her in (for debatable reasons imo, her cameos in the new bimbo encounter muddies the too stupid answer imho) so until someone writes more corrupt events its pretty dead rn

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
The fact Bimbo Azzy goes around fighting with the Love Knights and the fact the pure Azzy also has a Bimbo set in itself but somehow we can't recruit her regardless does piss me off to a big extent (Even more so since it locks out Ashe too)

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Nope, you'll get a couple of differences in Whornet encounters and scenes in the Hive but that's about it. It's not worth it tbh since there's not enough incentive to justify it plus it locks you out of getting Azzy, obtaining Ashe, and completing the Songstress blade. It's a net loss which it really shouldn't be but writers gonna be writers.

Reactions: Arai

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Nope, you'll get a couple of differences in Whornet encounters and scenes in the Hive but that's about it. It's not worth it tbh since there's not enough incentive to justify it plus it locks you out of getting Azzy, obtaining Ashe, and completing the Songstress blade. It's a net loss which it really shouldn't be but writers gonna be writers.
I mean this is what happens when you're assembling a game over time via volunteer work. Things get assembled out of order.

Plus ideas change over time. Originally Etheryn was supposed to have a grandfather instead of two grandmothers, and she was supposed to be able to negotiate with Hethia during Dog Days, during which Hethia was to insult her for being half sexed.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
To what are you referring here?
In the earliest days of the game, before they'd properly hammered things down, it was possible to let Etheryn negotiate with Hethia during the quest Dog Days, as seen in these pictures. The contents of this section were highly incongruous with what we were told and shown later, i.e. Hethia refers to Etheryn's "grandfather" and spews bile at her for being a half-sexed, neither of which go together with the quest in the castle basement where she has two grandmothers and the one with the cock is revered as a martyr by the druids.

I categorise it in the same "They didn't exactly know what they were doing" corner as Batman's early issues where he carried a gun and killed people.

Attachments

• Hethia & Ryn 1.jpg
    Hethia & Ryn 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Hethia & Ryn 2.jpg
    Hethia & Ryn 2.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Hethia & Ryn 3.jpg
    Hethia & Ryn 3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 23

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
In the earliest days of the game, before they'd properly hammered things down, it was possible to let Etheryn negotiate with Hethia during the quest Dog Days, as seen in these pictures. The contents of this section were highly incongruous with what we were told and shown later, i.e. Hethia refers to Etheryn's "grandfather" and spews bile at her for being a half-sexed, neither of which go together with the quest in the castle basement where she has two grandmothers and the one with the cock is revered as a martyr by the druids.

I categorise it in the same "They didn't exactly know what they were doing" corner as Batman's early issues where he carried a gun and killed people.
Perhaps it's just the use of the wrong term. Like in the Kitsune den Kiyoko's kid (sorry forgot her name) kept refering to champ as father even though the champ was a woman.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Perhaps it's just the use of the wrong term. Like in the Kitsune den Kiyoko's kid (sorry forgot her name) kept refering to champ as father even though the champ was a woman.
Nah. That's exactly what MarcoPolo121 said. Devs had one idea at first, then reworked it and now we have a completed canon. Don't need to look into it any deeper than necessary.
Foxes just have their own culturally conditioned ideas of how to address their elders. Or in their particular case, it's just a typo.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Not a mistake, in my opinion. Initially you had to have bedicked champ to get Kiyoko as a companion.
The whole den content was seemingly written with a straight male champ in mind, at least it seemed like that to me in the beginning, still think it mostly is now too.

People complained, it got changed. Pretty sure Kiyoko was one of the main reasons ghostlight was added to the game.

Reactions: Tamsee

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
That's ruff, personally, I think it's cool to have characters have specific tastes but the masses want what the masses want.
Gonna disagree, random characters can have preferences, but companions should accommodate all playstyles(read: all variations of the champ) at least to some degree. Kiyoko still doesn't do that, all scenes locked to bedicked chaps.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
TiTS has Ramis far as picky companions go (well, and Azra due to commission demanding limits on her), but TiTS isn't about party system plus the crew choice is massive. Kiyoko... you need to get her pregnant to even take a bath, let alone recruit her. I can live with recruitment being gated to some degree, but it still felt like we're tormenting Tobs by asking for any inclusive changes to her.

TheShepard256

Even then, I don't think Ramis is comparable to Kiyoko; a Steele who doesn't satisfy Ramis's sexual orientation can't fuck her, true, but they can still recruit and spend nights out with her (both before and after recruitment), whereas if Champ doesn't have a penis or ghostlight, Kiyoko's content very quickly hits a wall that can only be gotten around by getting a penis or ghostlight (at least, for long enough to knock her up once; once Kinu is conceived, you don't need to keep it).

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
I have a problem.

"Black Mages have new 2nd level powers, and their Ult has been reworked."

I must know what the change is, else meta damage fuckers stole my support ultimate.

This is my personnel tragedy as a support PC, and the worse thing that could have happened. Just give us a copy of the old version somewhere please I beg you, just have Viv or Evergreen teach us it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I must know what the change is
It's actually BETTER for control now:

Abjure
You unleash a blast of black magic that strips all beneficial Conditions from a target, then Stuns it for 3 turns. Spirits and Constructs have their animus banished, instantly defeating them.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I don't know about the writers or anyone else, but as someone but as someone who has been known to prolapse (some unpleasantness as a minor) I really hope that will be well signposted in the Blurb.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I don't know if the writers are against it but some prolapse action would be appreciated. Plus it's a bit realistic since Buttsluttery is one of the main fetishes of the game n writers.
maybe something more akin to this: https://efukt.com/24167_The_Most_Talented_Girl_In_Russia.html
This should really be in the ''What Content Would you like Added'' thread. Also, I'm almost positive that's never going to happen, both because the writers love of buttsluttery has its limits and if that was included a lot of people here would lose they're shit (no pun intended) over it like they do with most niche kinks.

• Haha
Reactions: MagicGal and Kesil

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
This should really be in the ''What Content Would you like Added'' thread. Also, I'm almost positive that's never going to happen, both because the writers love of buttsluttery has its limits and if that was included a lot of people here would lose they're shit (no pun intended) over it like they do with most niche kinks.
And now I need to puke

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016