What content would you like added?

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Adding in something like an "Amulet of Dreams" to increase/guarantee dreams would be neat. Specifically amulet slot to avoid conflicts/sleeping taking forever due to Kiyoko's amulet.

There's already an item in the game that does this: The Ring of Temptation, if I'm remembering correctly. The wiki specifies how to gain it. This is wrong ignore me!

The way dreams work, you'll get them even if you're visiting Kiyoko because her encounters don't count as a dream; you'll meet her every night so long as you're wearing the amulet.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love to have floppy dog ears as I find them real cute and maybe a short hair dog tail (maybe with pom tail tip I wanna be a poodle)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The option to:
a) Teach Kinu Mirror Magic if you learned it. And brag about learning it via Navera. Did I spell her name right...?
b) Tell Kinu you're super proud of her.

PopWater

Feb 21, 2020
Realize that I'm late to the party. VERY late, but I'd like to throw my two cents in for ideas. I'd like more content on the cum witches from the first game. More specifically, I would like to see features that allow the player to become one and have magic based around lust and their cum. Lust could control how powerful the spells you cast are and cum would act as a sort of mana system, i.e., the more lust you have, the higher tier spells you can cast and the more cum you have, the more often you can cast spells. To expand on this, I would very much like to see more content based around docking. A really perverted way of easily replenishing spent cum after a battle would be to dock with an enemy, assuming they have a penis and the player's penis can fit them, and steal all of their cum through a forced orgasm.

I imagine this would be very time-consuming and hard to implement, considering previous and future npc's would have to be re-written to have a docking scene, and the magic system may need extensive modification to play nice with the cum witch features, so I won't be disappointed if this never gets implemented.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019

The OG CoC has had extensive (and ongoing!) fan mods, so you could probably request that in the subforum for it, even if it doesn't appear in CoCII.

I do know that corrupted!minotaurs are slated to have addictive cum, though, and that, while not everything you're hoping for will be implemented, they're still working on the corrupted route, and cum stealing through docking honestly sounds like a really cool idea for a corrupted PC! It would definitely have some interesting effects with the 'Nuki Nuts perk, and could lead to some fun scenes. If the PC doesn't have the perk, it could potentially increase cum output for a bit until the stored cum runs out...?

Just throwing ideas out for funsies

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
I like the idea of bringing the Salamander Siblings back to the land of the living, however, just a personal preference, I would prefer them to be a hermaphrodite if combined. I also like the idea of the cock ring. I think that the champion should the flight ability if they have wings. Some TFs I would like to see: multiple rows of breasts, more nipple and lip colors, have more than one tail, with the spider TF have more than two eyes.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
I know about the Witch Outfit Set. I was thinking more along the lines of an exact copy of Evelyn's clothes, color and everything. I also don't think Evelyn is a witch.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I know about the Witch Outfit Set. I was thinking more along the lines of an exact copy of Evelyn's clothes, color and everything. I also don't think Evelyn is a witch.

Honest to god I thought you said Viv, sorry :X Muh reading comp.

Just for you I'll add an Elegant Dress to Nelia's shop or something.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
a sub-menu to quickly move through any customizable bp when finishing a character, cuz moving trough to change something and then having to move back is a bitch

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Making multiple of the same things in alchemy. Like when making Sweet Cream-Infused Bovum Sherry maybe ask how many do you want to make. It's a little annoying to have to click back and forth from the ingredient to the reagent over and over again.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Realize that I'm late to the party. VERY late, but I'd like to throw my two cents in for ideas. I'd like more content on the cum witches from the first game. More specifically, I would like to see features that allow the player to become one and have magic based around lust and their cum. Lust could control how powerful the spells you cast are and cum would act as a sort of mana system, i.e., the more lust you have, the higher tier spells you can cast and the more cum you have, the more often you can cast spells. To expand on this, I would very much like to see more content based around docking. A really perverted way of easily replenishing spent cum after a battle would be to dock with an enemy, assuming they have a penis and the player's penis can fit them, and steal all of their cum through a forced orgasm.

I imagine this would be very time-consuming and hard to implement, considering previous and future npc's would have to be re-written to have a docking scene, and the magic system may need extensive modification to play nice with the cum witch features, so I won't be disappointed if this never gets implemented.
... Are you wanting us to make content for CoC1 in the CoC2 board? Or are you trying to convince us to make a really unusually specific-fetished system that would require extensive rewrites through the entire game?

Either way, both of those things are extremely odd and not good ideas. It's good you're not going to be disappointed.
The OG CoC has had extensive (and ongoing!) fan mods, so you could probably request that in the subforum for it, even if it doesn't appear in CoCII.

I do know that corrupted!minotaurs are slated to have addictive cum, though, and that, while not everything you're hoping for will be implemented, they're still working on the corrupted route, and cum stealing through docking honestly sounds like a really cool idea for a corrupted PC! It would definitely have some interesting effects with the 'Nuki Nuts perk, and could lead to some fun scenes. If the PC doesn't have the perk, it could potentially increase cum output for a bit until the stored cum runs out...?

Just throwing ideas out for funsies
There won't be mods for CoC2. The CoC1 mod community saw to that from constantly biting and turning on itself with 40 near-copy clones that pop up and die at the drop of the hat. The fact we're not supporting modding has been kinda pointed out a good many times.

As far as content I'd like added, I want something extremely vanilla and wholesome like rubbing your pregnant deerbirdelf's stomach and telling her you're happy to be a future father/mommy.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Honest to god I thought you said Viv, sorry :X Muh reading comp.
That's ok. It happens.

Just for you I'll add an Elegant Dress to Nelia's shop or something.
Cool. I honestly didn't think any suggestion I made would be acted upon. Call it managing my expectations.

A humantaur TF would be cool. For those that don't know what a humantaur is, it is basically a centaur except instead of a horse body parts it's all human body parts minus having a tail.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Really looking forward to the Winter City as well (in case most of my posts relating to Ryn don't make that obvious....) and I would totally be down for a scene where the Champion offers Ryn their vaginal/anai virginity if they have it whenever her cage comes off. Would be sweet to be able to give her that, no matter how awkward it might be.

Also wondering if there might be any plans to give Cait a scene where she eats out the Champion? If the Champion has a vagina when you proposition her for the first time she'll offer to "slave over your pussy all night" but there aren't any options that let her do that other than with her tail.

RingoJingo

Feb 25, 2020
Would like to see some development of the orc stuff. Just having the camp set up near the town after you do the orc quests and just sit there seems a bit strange. Would also like an option to have Argoth not be exiled since hes kinda the only male orc in the story so far. Maybe an option to recruit him some how after finishing the quest similar to how Arona will be a future companion.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Would like to see some development of the orc stuff. Just having the camp set up near the town after you do the orc quests and just sit there seems a bit strange. Would also like an option to have Argoth not be exiled since hes kinda the only male orc in the story so far. Maybe an option to recruit him some how after finishing the quest similar to how Arona will be a future companion.
Orc camp just got an expansion via Rags preg and sex. There is more for the camp in various stages of development, but you'll have to be patient.

Maximum Don

Feb 25, 2020
I would probably like giving gifts to all party members/npc's.
Like with Berwyn I could help him get his masculine form back, or fully convert him to turning into a girl? By giving him masculine or feminine potions?

Also wouldn't mind a bit more detail with things like bigger cocks and more sperm. Like having enough sperm to inflate a character/NPC?
Or having such a big dick their stomachs bulge heaps more than what they do currently?

(Unless of course this happens, and I'm not far enough into the game... But I DO have a rather big dick in game...)

Oh, maybe fairies would be nice. The contrast of a tiny human and her even smaller pussy, compared to a mammoth sized cock, bigger than her body, which then impossibly penetrates her...

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Also wondering if there might be any plans to give Cait a scene where she eats out the Champion? If the Champion has a vagina when you proposition her for the first time she'll offer to "slave over your pussy all night" but there aren't any options that let her do that other than with her tail.

brb commission William to write like 5,000 words of slavish pussy-devotion.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Seeing as how there is the option for the Champion's body parts to be succubus in the save editor, maybe there could be a succubus TF. It would be different than the demon TFs.