Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #25

How does Lunaris finish having sex?

• Pull out and cover his back. This will probably make Corinth cum.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pull out and make him turn around to cum all over his groin. This will probably make Corinth cum.

• Pull out and make him kneel, taking it on his chest. This may not let Corinth cum.

• Other + Denial. Post a prior option above. Lunaris will purposefully prevent Corinth from cumming.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I-I... I... can't betray or abandon Solaris l-like that."
Corinth's eyes grew big and conveyed in all but a matter of seconds how this unsettled him, tearing up as Lunaris lowered his gaze downward. That fat ass, cradling his bitch-breaking rod, had been on the wrong team... but so close like this was something that Lunaris couldn't turn down.

Arms moving forward and grabbing the bird boy's shoulders to pin him, Lunaris draws back just enough so that the weighty tip of his manhood slid down the butt's crease and wedged against the avian's tight backdoor. Those tears slid away as Corinth's mouth opened in the simplest response that came to mind.

"Huh-OOOOOOOH!"

Talons squeezing the bark, the boy rising up as Lunaris powerfully thrusts his hips forward. He'd never fucked a virgin asshole before to know if he'd truly been a virgin, but they were both moaning in harmony as his submissive soul-linked druid and his groin smashed together Lunaris felt his heavy sack wedged against the other male's smaller pair of balls, leaning over his back with both hands slipping down and around to grab the toga's front. Solaris could very well be carrying his child - something this boypussy-in-training could never do - so this supposed plan wasn't one he wanted behind. But getting behind Corinth, tearing his clothing at the shoulder and exposing his chest as it fell away to hang from his hips, and fucking him into joining them was something he could definitely do.

But what he didn't expect was for Corinth's smooth chest to push against him, both of those taloned hands moving to grab Lunaris and guide his fingertips to two perky nipples that were rock solid. The black-haired magus squeezing in a heartbeat rewarded his ears another sweet gasp, Corinth turning and lowering his head to press his forehead against the bark gently. Although he couldn't see those eyes, he could feel his partner's arousal from how tight the bitchboy's backside tried milking him.

"I-I understand... I-I... I'll follow you... my love-"

Lunaris squeezed his fingers around the tiny chestbuds, Corinth pidgeon-toeing as he nearly lost his balance. That was the other thing for the magus, looking over his shoulder at the smirking monkey girl resting nearby with her arms crossed, that need resolving. Withdrawing and slamming back home into his cocksleeve, Lunaris awkwardly turned and gently nipped at the lad's feather-backed pointed ears dominantly as Darya had long ago told him to treat a harpy when attacked for his manseed. Each time his teeth grazed at the tip renewed Corinth's shaking and pleasure through the form his vice-like hole massaging the barely-moving intruder.

"I won't let you call me that." Lunaris whispered into the boy's ears before pausing to give another mewl-inducing teething. "Until w-we know each other properly... y-you're going to call me Lunaris, understand?"

"Y-Yes, dear Luna!"

The boy's voice was higher pitched than it had been before, as if his buttfucking was drawing the inner-girl from within Corinth to the forefront. Lunaris wasn't very pleased about the nickname, but it warranted his ear-assault to end and instead focus on moving.

Both of them were effeminate, but the more dominant of them was clear. One of Corinth's legs raised from the ground, bending his knee and carefully grabbing Lunaris' thigh for support and to tighten himself up and around the lengthy femboy's invasive fuckstick. The bulge of his thong was visible beneath the dip of his upturned toga's skirt, pre-cum staining the fabric as the magus pounded in and out of the rear canal. Their compatibility was entirely undeniable, their sole spectator slipping up and around to lean sideways against a nearby tree to watch the buttfuck in-action. Lunaris' hands were inexperienced with playing across Corinth's chest, but those gentle bird-like hands kept nudging or brushing with the sides of his talons to get the right pattern to tease his chest.

A particularly hard thrust sends a jiggle across the boy's butt and Corinth loses his footing with his planted foot, slipping sideways but not falling. Instead, Lunaris wrestles his torso up and close so that the two are standing and both of those bird-like feet are clinging to Lunaris at his thigh and now the opposite calf. Corinth's arms finally wreathed back and around, entrusting his chest to his lover before Lunaris resumed the fucking. There wasn't any long strokes, each replaced with deeply buried micro-thrusts and gentle turns of his hips to grind around inside the harpy.

"H-Haaa... f-fuck me harder, Lunaris... c-cum inside. Cum inside me, please..."

The whispered demand reached Lunaris, but the Solfrian-raised male didn't answer. Instead, he buried his face against the soft-skin of the boy's neck, clasping Corinth's nipples between his thumbs and pointer fingers to squeeze and tug. This new position let him look down at the modest bulge in Corinth's womanly garment, seeing the arousal of his first male partner and flushing red at it. Calling the birdboy male might have been an error since he hungered for cock just like Solaris had back in the ruins. Releasing one of the lovebuds and leaving Corinth gasping in confusion, his hand tugging the thong down and grabbing all four inches of Corinth's shaft before jerking the boy off in-rhythm with their analfuckery.

"Y-You're... so hard but so small?" Lunaris squeezed, teasingly rubbing his thumb against the edge of his partner's fleshy helmet. "I-I think I'm s-starting to realize why you looked for me."

"N-Nggh... L-Lunaris, d-don't-"

A gloved hand slips into view for all but a moment, gently covering Corinth's mouth as the third wheel intervened. The monkey girl smirks at the pair, winking at the quivering bottom-boy before looking to Lunaris.

"Hurry up and cum already... if you're unwilling to betray your mistress, but are willing to at least support us... then we need to get back to her before she starts thinking something is up. Or have you forgot this was supposed to be brief?"

Lunaris' eyes briefly fill with worry, but then swap to understanding as he nods hastily at the monkey girl. Her hand withdraws from Corinth's mouth - the fuckboy instantly moaning and letting his cute tongue slip out - before turning and starting back to a safe distance from the two. This had turned into a beneficial meeting and his supposed soul-linked lover was at least going to try and help them out... but Lunaris had to get back to his friend. Solaris had earned his loyalty, so disrespecting her by fucking a birdboy's butt all day wasn't going to help anyone. Both of his nuts were swelling just as his hand felt Corinth's small dong throbbing closer to an anally-assisted orgasm.

There were many ways this could end as to where he put his seed... and all of them would likely have an impact on the first meeting between Solaris and what would be Lunaris' first true retainer.

How does Lunaris finish?
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.

Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck